Irrefutable

Irrefutable.

Put your money where your mouth is

then why dont they do it?

Unfortunatly for Mr. Pierce, you cannot get a concealed carry permit if you're a convicted criminal

I came to post this. Felony convictictions and some violent misdemeanors ban one from getting a concealed carry permit.

Personally I think there shouldn't be permits at all.

Yeah, and the "Liberals" will be the ones that enact them

So, whose the racist now?

>if every black man applied for a concealed carry permit
80% would be rejected for being criminals

Applying and passing are two different things.

The plural for pussy is pussai

But a conceal carry permit is a gun control law...

If everyone on earth applied to NASA's Mars mission, we would all be astronauts in a second.

cant buy a gun if you have a criminal record

Do it.

That doesn't stop anyone from obtaining a gun. Gun laws only punish law abiding citizens.

>tfw i took this to mean there would be gun control laws by merit of them having CCW and training, so nobody would get shot
>tfw i realized we were talking about nigs, and i thought they wouldn't nog

many black men cant legally own a gun let alone get a CC permit since they are convicted felons

is all of them cant do it

They're not law abiding if they went to prison

Too bad 40 percent of the wouldn't be able to read the application

Stopping recently freed slaves buying guns is literally why gun control legislation was brought in by the democrats in the first place

>homicide quadruples overnight
>clamor for firearm restrictions
Really makes you think

>having a felony conviction or a domestic abuse conviction on your record
>concealed carry permit

Yeah, good luck with that one, niggers.

see
The NRA is the oldest civil rights organization in the US.

boy they have a massive hard on for self victimization.

Underrated

Because it's a lie, it's stupid, and the NRA would absolutely love it, if all black people (non-criminals) would join the NRA and get a gun license.

The NRA is literally begging black people to join and get a gun license. If this happened, gun-control laws would die in this country in one day. The blacks are the people voting for gun control.

right wingers already assume every black guy has a gun though... so them all joining the NRA would probably be looked at as a good thing since now they might learn gun safety or something

I know it's bait, but the whole idea of the NRA was to get black people guns.

>if blue was yellow then 2+2=5

>many black men cant legally own a gun let alone get a CC permit since they are convicted felons

this is unconstitutional

>if you're a convicted criminal
You can't legally buy a firearm if you're a felon. Being convicted of a misdemeanor doesn't prevent you from getting a CC or buying a firearm.

>If if if if if if if okie-doke
They learn well from their master who holds the whip

It's been upheld by the Supreme Court multiple times.

I don't think he understands how "Shall not be infringed" works.

This. If it was that easy and they were in favor of it, they would have already done it.

Instinctively I am in favor of felons not having guns, however the point of guns is to defend against a tyrannical government and protect yourself. Felons likely need more protection than the average Joe, and if the government can imprison you out of the blue and call you a felon, then take your weapons, what are you going to do?

We have far too many laws now a days. You can't walk down the street without breaking some law.

Felons can't get conceal carry permits.

Retarded fucking nigger

Well, since they are all in liberal cities and most have felonies on their records, this is never going to happen.

>Applying for a concealed carry permit
What type of fascist state does that faggot live in?

Because niggers are violent animals whites aren't

Violent criminals can't get permits.

>white people all go on holiday
>niggers all kill each other

Why haven't we already done this?

They can't imprison you out of the blue, dipshit.

If they could I suppose no laws would apply anyways, in which case why worry about what the law says about owning a gun? They're just going to imprison you for being blue or whatever dumb shit you said anyways

BNBG

>implying background checks wouldn't stop 90% of the niggers right at the gate

Yes, this.

It seems like his argument rests on the premise that blacks don't currently carry guns illegally, which we all know to be false.

"If every member of my race 18-25 joined together"

On a non-racial note 18-25 is the most retarded age group. Even the Japanese 18-25 can't join together and they're largely homogenous

>you could be jailed for almost anything if they choose to do so
>this mean that most people are going to have this happen to them

lol

The felony law just makes it easier however. Now your only recourse is to get a gun illegally and be jailed for far longer because of it, and then since most people in this country still believe in the law there won't be any big fuss, just like there isn't any when they fuck us over again and again.

>needing a permit

I accually agree with him

>gun control meme
Point of this shit is simple, real criminal will always get a gun through other criminals.
It's we, ordinary citizens, who would suffer.
(((They))) need gun control to make us powerless and dependent on police bands and consecutively government.

That's why if you kill or even harm assaulter in self-defence here in Russia you will have 70% probability to be prosecuted for it.

We are supposed to let them do their crime, even if it's rape or murder and patiently wait for police as victim or a body.

Every 18-25 black male and female without a violent misdemeanor or felony conviction should apply for CC permits

urban areas and city's which both have huge black populations, already have strict gun control. mostly push by the libs in charge of these area's meaning ordinary black folks can't defend themselves from inner city gangs and inner city crime.

What percentage of blacks are able to get a permit compared to percentage of whites?

That will say it all.

whats the plural of pussy?

Honestly. Do you believe when you post an idea with no supporting evidence at all, that it can't be refuted? Whatcha this.....
That's wrong.

I just refuted your baseless claim.

This. I'm positive nobody is going to give a single fuck about three dozen more guns out there

>what's the plural of pussy
Democrats

I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick

Says the Irish man.

>rato's hoe

It seems like yesterday we were memeing that packet on the bed into condoms to ruin rato.

Wouldn't the NRA be in support of this?

>Blacks with no criminal record signing up

Oh, so like 1% of blacks never mind.

The plural of pussy is pussi.

Nice "fact" you got there would be a shame if something happened to that fantasy "claim"...
"I refuted your baseless claim."
ohhh damn too late!! would you look at that! now what ?!

Bullshit.

Apparently blacks don't even get IDs so there is no worry about them getting a CCP or spending money for NRA memberships.

But they wont because they are a subpar race who thinks the rules don't apply to them because of muh civil rights movement and muh slavery. Fuck apes and their apelike way of thinking

That is why Canada has gun control laws, to prevent Indians from getting their hands on any.

But there already are gun control laws.

felons and most states where felons live dont allow carry.

you nigger

you cant buy guns with food stamps

The current spokesperson of the NRA, Colin Noir, is black.

Race baiting, decide and conquer tactics don't work anymore.

Because they are raised without dads.

Dads teach you how to use a weapon as a tool.

Niggers just think guns are a naughty vice used to cap someone who pissed them off.

Hence, the stupid single moms tell them to stay away from them gunz.

They don't listen and actually do fuck around with illegal weapons, get a criminal records, and then can't legally acquire guns anymore.

In a nut shell, niggers gonna nig.

Why don't they?

>urban areas and city's which both have huge black populations, already have strict gun control. mostly push by the libs in charge of these area's meaning ordinary black folks can't defend themselves from inner city gangs and inner city crime.

That's largely bullshit myth.

You can't protect yourself from an ambush or a drive-by.

You need to understand the mechanics of how niggers get shot, and it's not under circumstances where you'd be able to draw a pistol and simply defend yourself.

It would help with home invasions and shit, but most niggers get shot when they are out milling-around on the corner.

That's every weekend.

>all black people apply for CC permits
>bad one are rejected
>good ones get a gun
>self defense murders increase exponentially in "bad neighborhoods"
>soon after crime rates drop through the floor

PLEASE BLACK PEOPLE, APPLY FOR CC PERMITS

See this:

This already happened.
The good ones left their terrible neighborhoods though for more white areas to integrate.

>milling-around on the corner
>not alone (I guess)
>all the other carry guns
I wonder what will the outcome be?
I'm pretty sure at least one of the attackers will be hit
And don't tell me that there are more bad guys than good!

>if niggers had power they would ruin everything, good thing they are too lazy
very true

>>if we were provably organizing a race war And got caught doing it, people would immediatelly took precautions.
No shit.

Your argument (like most libertarian arguments) only applies to a moral and rational population (I.E. white and Christian). I agree that many people are wrongly labeled felons, but the felon class also includes retarded gangbangers who you really don't want to have guns.

>I wonder what will the outcome be?
>I'm pretty sure at least one of the attackers will be hit
>And don't tell me that there are more bad guys than good!

I'm not criticizing you, but let me walk you through the mechanics of how urban niggers die.

Niggers carve up their city blocks into very small gang factions.

There was a time when large gangs had a stricter heirarchy and killing people had an actual point. You went and killed someone who needed a killing. The ratio of shot:killed was way lower. A lot more people died compared to the number shot.

Now, it's not about targeted killings. Now it's about just living a life of constant combat for its own sake.

Yes, they still sell drugs, but "turf" is just a drop in the bucket as far as reasons to shoot someone. It also involves girls, other property, personal beefs, or just very general revenge or wanting to maintain the "killa" asthetic.

I mean, I don't think you understand just that hundreds of thousands of niggers are soul-less ghouls who just expect to die young and take down a bunch of other niggers with them.

Anyone resembling human gets the fuck out and leaves a dense concentration of these goblins.

The people who get shot are the very same one who have the highest possibility of murdering someone else.

It's all impossibly intertwined, and we aren't even talking about adults who could buy a weapon anyone.

These niggers are peak killas under 21 anyway.

Nothing is going to "fix" them, other than harsh frequent sentencing.

It's been tried. It works great. But dat rayciss

Gib me da pussi b0SS

Because they all have felonies and can't own firearms.

>they would pass the background check

But blacks in the US commit a lot of crime with illegal firearms and glorify shooting people in rap music? I'm not even sure if this dude wants gun control laws or not or if he's just getting high off self-righteousness while insinuating insinuations. How about you just come out and say exactly what you mean, Wendell. Don't beat around the bush.

fuck criticism!
actually fuck the "criticism label"!
everyone presents their ideas to be evaluated by everyone else on their own merits
next you'll apologize for micro-aggressing me
fuck that!
getting back to the subject at hand, I just HOPE that having more LEGAL guns in the hood will be a small factor in solving the problem
the main problem that I see (I might be wrong, of course) is cultural
kids being born to single mothers growing up generating more kids being born to single mothers
welfare is a main cause of that
but it's also a vicious circle that MAYBE can be weakened by a negative incentive to participate in (violent or not) crimes
one can only dream of a better world ...

It costs hundreds of dollars and niggers with guns usually already stole it or got it illegally in the first place. The whole being prepared for things doesn't sink in with that race.

>fuck criticism!
>actually fuck the "criticism label"!
>everyone presents their ideas to be evaluated by everyone else on their own merits
>next you'll apologize for micro-aggressing me
>fuck that!
>getting back to the subject at hand, I just HOPE that having more LEGAL guns in the hood will be a small factor in solving the problem
>the main problem that I see (I might be wrong, of course) is cultural
>kids being born to single mothers growing up generating more kids being born to single mothers
>welfare is a main cause of that
>but it's also a vicious circle that MAYBE can be weakened by a negative incentive to participate in (violent or not) crimes
>one can only dream of a better world ...

The only solution is an intuitive, natural one in which the government does it's part (incarcerating criminals), and the market does it's part. There is no interference from do-gooders which will help.

More guns are not wrong, it's just a moot point.

Put animals in cages where they can't keep killing, robbing, burgling etc.

Let reasonably functional black people trickle the hell out.

Let niggerland utterly and irrevocobly collapse under it's own bullshit.

Let the property devalue, so somebody somewhere might think of it as an investment.

Let it gentrify. First around the fringes, and then toward the center.

/thread

Nothing in the NRA application form asks for race or sex. There would be no way of knowing that the applicant is black or male.

Source: I'm in the NRA.

That is even less of an issue than the fact they can't apply for a permit because the live in a city that doesn't allow ccw. Gun control laws disproportionately affect black people than any other group.

I think we've seen enough pictures of them eating money. And we all know most of them can't pass a background check.