youtube.com/watch?v=PxVCNdia1Jo

Brussels votes for ‘EU army’ to operate ‘where NATO is unwilling’

>unwilling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9xD4Tjgt6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=b9xD4Tjgt6Y

Are you ready to die for germany ?

What 4th reich, you dipshit? Jewropean Union is about destroy Germany and replace it with "United States of Europe".

lol

i would literally rather kill myself than die for merkel. I cannot even begin to fathom who voted for her. She has to be the most detestable candidate even conceivable. Say what you want about Hilary, at least she doesnt scorn the American flag.

>not shitposting
>an aussie

yeahokay.jpg

""""""""""Supportings""""""""""

Germany doesn't exist it's a social construpt

Pan-Europeanism is an anti-white cabal.

This is from the "Pan-European manifesto" written by Coudenhove-Kalergi:
>"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals."

Probably true and a natural step forward, how you can be in denial of this

I want to believe.

Embrace the meme Schluchtenscheisser.
Anschluss from my cock at your anus.

We wish. No, sadly it is just the globalists up to their old tricks and using the long-suffering German people as animal labour.

>4th Reich

You mean European Caliphate?

Oh please, as soon as eurozone entered into crisis your project was over. EU will survive as a glorified free trade zone but the amount of decentralization of each nation will only increase in time.

Why do you support EU you fag, EU is the pre-stage to NWO.

this would make sense, except Germany is currently a police state and isn't actually ruled by its own people anymore

>implying NWO isnt german sheme they create and use jews as coverup

are you realy that naive ?

Eh, I always new all that SJW bullshit would be some sort of far-right conspiracy to destroy the left

better than liberal shithole called USA

NWO with Germany in power is the good kind of NWO

The eternal German?

*I always knew
fuck

TIME TO CONQUER TURKEY. REMOVE KEBAB

It's not.

Whatever, cuck. Stay in your village in the mountains while the Chinese take over everything, because we can't get shit done

Go suck kike cocks, you NWO supporter.