Okay this is serious folks. How do we stop Trump from making the mistake of his life by picking Romney...

Okay this is serious folks. How do we stop Trump from making the mistake of his life by picking Romney, Bolton or Giuliani? They are all neocons and represent the complete opposite of the foreign policy platform Trump ran on.
Memes not welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/mattis-iran-is-the-biggest-threat-to-mideast-peace/article/2589267
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's pretty much inevitable
It's Giuliani vs Romney

I prefer Giuliani cause at least he's loyal to Trump and is pretty much a glorified puppet
I don't know about Romney though

I wonder why Trump is even considering him

Probably because Joe Scarborough has gained influence on him even though he was a complete liar and turncoat in the general election. And yeah Guiliani would at least be somewhat controllable but I still would like someone from outside the foreign policy establishment like Webb or Gabbard who align with Trump's platform.

Gabbard is good, but she's too much of a lefty on some policies that they certainly not align with Trump's nationalist message

I don't think Joe did much

Honestly, I think Trump doesn't care about SoS
He's just getting the person who licks his asshole the most (AKA biggest puppet material)

Bolton is ok.

Trump's message is way closer to the dead wing of moderate democrats than it is to modern conservatism. Except for immigration and taxation of course. And on foreign policy Trump is definitely closer to Gabbard than to Romney.
Bolton was an Iraq war shill and wants to got to war with Assad's Syria, Iran and Russia. How is he "ok"?

he's draining the snake or whatever

The biggest problem I have with Tulsi is that she feels like a fake person
A person who did everything she did to eventually get a post in Washington
I think this is the new variety of establishment politician we'll see in the post-Trump era
People who do other stuff than politics, but with politics in mind
Literally artificially inflating your resume

She's also a hindu nationalist and really into it
Not to compare, but that'd be like getting a muslim nationalist
Not really the American way

>Bolton was an Iraq war shill and wants to got to war with Assad's Syria, Iran and Russia. How is he "ok"?

Now I like him even more.

I specifically said memes not welcome.

Islam is not a typical religion, it's a dangerous ideology. Can't really compare it to hinduism. I'd like Trump to take a risk and just pick her, she may be fake but at least she won't be trying to undermine Trump on his own policies like Romney or Bolton certainly will.

>russian diaspora in germany
>knows what meme means

I know enough about them to realize that nobody who is not a globalist shill likes neoconservatism in America let alone in Europe where these kinds of wars never were popular.

TRS pls fuck off

Keep whining boy, we now have new W and there is nothing you can do about it.

romney is the least worst, bolton & giuliani are superhawks

Godspeed, based Bolton!

Theyre all subpar but Romney would be the best

Actually has charisma and doesnt want to bomb iran unlike the other two

good goy

Dude is literally upset that people want to be politicians, and think of ways to add experience and new views without being a lawyer. What a fucking idiot.

>She's also a hindu nationalist and really into it

Dude, she's not even Indian. She's a Hindu because her hippie white mom adopted the religion.

I emailed his website

We do nothing. Trump was the Chaos Candidate. We knew what we were getting. Now we get to just sit back and watch.

You don't belong in here, TRS. You belong in 8gag/pol/ or /stormfront/.

Trump supporters should start holding him accountable now. Send letters, Tweets, and petitions to him in an effort to shape the administration you want.

good idea
So you have to be a nazi to dislike unnecessary corporate wars in the middle east? That takes some mental gymnastics man.

No CTR, just stop being sore losers!

>bombing Iran is unnecessary
Fuck off, Ahmed!

I assume you voted for Clinton then? She was the pro-war candidate after all.
>CTR
>wanting to implement Trump's campaign promises
pick one

The biggest problem I have with Tulsi, aside from the fact shes a leftist on a lot of issues, is there is nothing in her resume that makes her remotely qualified to run the state department.

State is one of those departments you need strong, experienced people running it or it will turn into a shitshow see Hillary Clinton's debacle. Its not the place to reward friends or buy off political opponents with.

Fair enough, but there has to be someone who isn't a warhawk and also has some experience?

>Clinton was the pro-war candidate

Shut up you dumb German. You know nothing of American politics. That was just rhetoric to discourage Democrats from voting for her!

Trump is the candidate who promised to keep the US safe. That entails preventively attacking our enemies.

Trump vowed to take on ISIS, and according to General Mattis, ISIS is an Iranian proxy.

washingtonexaminer.com/mattis-iran-is-the-biggest-threat-to-mideast-peace/article/2589267

Romney would be a great pick. #DrainTheSwamp

>ISIS is an Iranian proxy
ever heard of the sunni-shia-divide you dumb fuck?

>some random german poster likely a covert mudslime on a bruneian relief-printing weblog knows more than a seasoned American general
Sure thing, Mehmet.

Appealing to authority is not an argument martsharter

Right, let's pick Democrats to gain valuable experience so they can have successful futures. Dumb. Fuck the Democrats until they're done with identity shit. She can come out as a Republican if she wants.

Keep swallowing all that shit, Iran is one of the last bastions of somewhat decency in that shit part of the world.
And ISIS has NOTHING to do with Iran you dumb redneck, look at the US,Saudi Arabia and Israel

> that image
kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek