Why Trump was sad

Back when Trump and Obama met for the first time, many perceived Trump to be distraught, possibly because he learned something that he did not know before.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3925464/Body-language-expert-reveals-REALLY-happened-fatigued-Obama-tentative-Trump-met-time-White-House.html

While I can not say for certain, I am pretty confident that shortly before this media moment, Trump learned about the biggest secret that is hidden from the American public (unless there is an even bigger secret that I am not aware of). I wish to share this secret with Sup Forums. In order to stay anonymous, I will not disclose any information about myself. However, I am willing to answer questions about the subject at hand if I am able to.

The biggest secret of the US government is the existence of a large number of Foreign Planted Nuclear Devices (FPNDs) all over the United States. These FPNDs were smuggled into and planted in the US over the course of the Cold War, to the point that every major city, or otherwise strategically significant location, has at least one of these FPNDs planted in them. These devices are looked over by Russian intelligence agents and can last for many years if connected to an electrical source (and battery in the case of a loss of power). Their locations being secretive, many of these FPNDs operate with what is known as a dead man's switch, meaning that they are permanently armed and require to be reset by an agent with intervals of several days or weeks to prevent detonation. The fact that these devices are hidden en those operating them cannot be arrested without risking a nuclear detonation has made it practically impossible for the US government to remove FPNDs from its soil.

Like the 'conventional' nuclear arsenal of both the US and Russia, the existence of FPNDs persists until today. Essentially, the US has been living with a knife on its throat for the last 40 years. While the situation has certainly improved (nuclear disarmament mainly concerns FPNDs, nobody really cares much about ICBMs sitting in silos), thousands of these devices are still around and can hypothetically be detonated by accident.

When is your book coming out?

Alien overlords.

that's bullshit
but I believe it

Wow thank you random stranger on the internet for sharing this beyond top secret info with us it's really making me think

Ah, so that's why Obama married a man.

Obama was chosen as the emissary of the prophets.

>Trump meets Obama alone
>Obama explains US is run by shadow government
>President is only a puppet to please the people
>Not answering to these people or trying to leak information will result in death of entire trump family
>Trump now has to take secret orders from Hillary

Or

>Hey Trump, i haven't done any work in several months
>here is a stack of shit you have in your backlog when you start
>i saved all the decitions where the result will be bad in any case

Or

> We killed assange and snowden, here are their foreskins

pretty weak

He just seems disappointed that he has to listen to this talking monkey

That's crap, where's his goatee?

What movie is this from?

this is bullshit, because assuming we know the locations of them, they can all be dismantled with a small controlled explosion.

disposing of nukes with a controlled explosion is fairly safe.

Probably because of the decorating. Lacks style.

This has been in many movies and is probably unlikely. Russia wouldn't do that. This is Hollywood-style propaganda. I'm guessing Netherlands just got out of school and is high on the weed.

They showed Trump a video of Assange being tortured/killed and rubbed it in his face how easily they did it.

this is bullshit because all nuclear weapons since the 50's make use of a boosted fission pit, a process involving tritium. tritium is highly radioactive, meaning it quickly decays into helium-3. this waste product must be 'flushed' and replaced with new tritium every so often.

the production of tritium is rare and very expensive. the supply is extremely small and heavily regulated / controlled.

This x 100

Larping faggot threads are getting old. Eat a dick, cunt.

He probably just told him about the TR-3B and the whole John G. Trump collecting Tesla's papers mystery being a waste and that NASA would be pushing out the new peer reviewed study on the EM drive that breaks the laws of physics.

It's simple stuff folks.

I guess that explains why my tritium night sights are like $20, and last 25 fucking years faggot.

im sure theyd wait until he was actually in office before they shared secrets
he always pulls that face anyway

So disappointed in this, it's not even interesting never mind in the slightest bit plausible. For one thing, why would Trump get told on his first visit.

The truth is, Trump had just walked into the pit of sneks. Every last member of staff/media/security despise his presence. That's the thing about swamps, even when it's drained it'll still stink. That smart ass obama has no clue on how to behave in a dignified manner and probably called him a homophobic racist.

tl;dr Trump is just coming to terms with the fact that his new house used to belong to the obongos

>be me
>ups driver
>stumble into super secret commericial planted nuclear bomb hideout in dimly lit basement
>can't find anyone to sign for package
>accidentally trip over bomb in the dark causing death of millions of people
Fuck

I was in a creepy basement yesterday looking for someone to sign and swore I was gonna get axed by one of those hills have eyes looking motherfuckers

I wish I was smart enough to call you out on your bullshit, but if you want to explain how that's possible please go ahead.

either way, trying to dismantle them that way would require finding all of them first and setting them off at the exact same time, negating the failure rate and possibly causing a handful of nuclear explosions anyway; and even then Russia would immediately start bombarding us with missles, and we probably would too. it would cause a nuclear war either way

I think Obama made sure that his economic policies created bubbles, so Trump is in 4d chess check. If he makes a wrong move, its economic checkmate. If he makes the right moves, he'll still be in check.