Nationalism is bullshit

What's the point of believing in arbitrary boundaries, and somehow people outside those boundaries are our enemies? I care more about my family than I do strangers, but there's no reason for me to care more about someone from Kentucky than someone from Kent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leave Uncle Terry out of your foolishness.

Because cultures are different and incompatible.No nationalism = no borders = what we have in Europe today

Both Kentucky and Kent are Anglo-Saxon btw, so you are just agreeing with nationalism.

What is the explanation for why it is morally good to care more about your family than others, and what prevents that explanation from being applied to your neighbors as contrasted with foreigners?

I'm not saying it is morally good. I am saying that I do. It's probably biochemistry.

>arbitrary boundaries
why arbitrary? you are the only country to use a coin toss in delimiting borders. ppl die to keep borders in most cases.
>people outside those boundaries are our enemies
they literally were and are our enemies.
>but there's no reason for me to care more about someone from Kentucky than someone from Kent.
what?

Amerifats can't be nationalists because America is a meme nation.

stop this commonsense thinking /po/ it'll be the death of us.

Indeed, a nation of mere imigrants.

its beneficial for those groups of people that do since they work together and conquer those that dont

with no borders shitskins will come in and kill your family.

Nationalism is bullshit, until there is a war then "please die for the flag"

There's no point to nationalism if you're not living in an ethno-state.

The US is an artificial country with many different ethnicities mixed into one identity. If you were living in a ethnic national country you would understand.

>arbitrary boundaries
Let's flood your neigbourhood with Indians and Africans who don't even speak english and see how much you'll like it.

Isn't that (You) right now?

You're making a fundamental misunderstanding here.

A "nation" is a group of people.
A "state" is a government body or ruling body.
A "country" is just an arbitrary definition of land. That's the "arbitrary boundary" you kvetch about.

States often maintain a particular country with particular borders, negotiating these borders typically at gunpoint.

Nationalism is just the belief that the state should serve the nation and be built around the nation. It has very little to do with country until you get into lebensraum territory.

I thought most Indians spoke English. Not sure about Africans, but I think many of them also speak English. I've never seen an African (from Africa) that didn't speak English.

Do you believe the lock on your front door is arbitrary? How's about I walk into your house and take whatever I like?

Who is that semen demon on the left ?

Don't you have black jews, brown jews & white jews in Israel? Kinda like America.

Elle Fanning

You should watch "The Neon Demon"

Simple: you don't care now, but if it were not for nation based borders, globalists would import thousands of 3rd world negros right next to your house. Then oh boy you would start caring.

The way I see it, what is being done to Europe nowadays is creating one big Bosnia for the future generations.

This analogy is dumb as fuck. Also I already said I care more about my family than other people.

But I don't care more about you than any Frenchman, or Englishman, or Mexican.

>black jews
You mean the WE WUZ type?

>Kent

An American wouldn't know what Kent is, proxy Britbong.

Nationalism is a 19th century meme created by Jews in order to destroy monarchism.

Fair skin. I need it to slide in and out on one part of my own body.

If borders are arbitrary and meaningless, why is southern California so much different and better than baja which is essentially the same in every way other than culture and country?

>What's the point of believing in arbitrary boundaries

Who says those people outside your boundaries have to be enemies?

They can be friends and partners. But more than likely, they want the liberty to govern themselves, as do you.

We cannot get past the fact that most people still live and die where they are born, and that depending on where you live, you will have different wants and needs. In fact, this is one of the fundamental ways in which human wealth and goodwill is generated: People exchange things that they can exert control over(natural resources, farmland, etcetera), in exchange for things that other people control.

Nationalism makes a lot of sense in a world where people fight over natural resources, and in which resources are scarce.

The opposite is colonialism or globalism or other long-ranged, exploitative merchant-focused governmental paradigms in which labor is devalued and resources are exploited by people who project force from afar.

Maybe an average hick wouldn't know. I purposefully picked it as a rhetorical device.

>i don't have national pride
>therefore nationalism shouldn't exist
I SURE AS FUCK care about americans more than I care about mudshit refugees

Why do you assume nationalism always means hate for others? Why can it not just be love for your own?

Like you are?

We wuz?

we must secure the jewish bloodline.

so that messiah will come.

anti nation is ment to destroy all nations and jews, in order to prevent messiah from coming.

Cultural Marxism forbids it.

Don't know what you're askin bud, if ya mean if they made up being Jews then maybe idk. Look up Beta Israel.

Go to Afghanistan or some shit and see how they live life before you talk about shit you have no idea about.

You lack life experience, shut your mouth, lout.

Bait...took it but had to say it.

>but there's no reason for me to care more about someone from Kentucky than someone from Kent.
How about someone from Kentucky vs someone from Uganda? How about the whole USA population vs 10000 jews? How about your nation's workers vs China?

Nationalism is for nations with a clearly defined group of people. Americans are a meme group of mongrels. Hungarians, Poles, Russians and the like aren't, each group has it's own land, struggles, history, tradition and culture. And each must have their own nation in their rightful land, respecting and maintaining their tradition and dealing with their issues and working for the preservation and prosperity of their group..

>Nationalism is bullshit
anti-border bullshit is a Heckler and Koch proposition. It would contribute to driving wages down, and further de-value the labour force of the nation in question.

Go shill somewhere else, faggot.

The messiah already came, bud

Most people don't regard them as a separate ethnicity. Yes, they look different and some have different cultures but we are one people.

Except for the nigger jews. Nobody likes niggers.

pic related.

You'd like the neon demon's final scene

>Except for the nigger jews. Nobody likes niggers.
How is that even possible? Don't jews have to come from a jewish bloodline, preventing any nig from just picking up the religion and wewuzin?

>somehow people outside those boundaries are our enemies
Kill yourself.

Nationalism creates equilibrium between nations by creating a standard in behavior or nations to look for their best individual improvement, it's like a city where every person have a gun, if you shot someone, you'll get shot back, maybe it won't hurt you that much but still it will hurt, and therefore it's less likely that you'll want to shot someone, as well as you will focus on not giving anyone else reason to shot at you and eliminating the need between nations, specially those better at shooting. This idea extends to everything, economy, resource management and etc.

In a perfect world, boundaries of states would represent serious distinctions between people, religion, ethnics and etc, giving the people a better way of fitting the state according to themselves and respecting differences between people.

The ideal world would have nationalist nations as small as cities, separated by race, religion, beliefs and choices, entirely shaped by its population, able to trade according to their needs and able to control of who would move there, therefore allowing people to live on their dream state with their kins, no matter what their idea of dream is.

but why? that distinction in who you choose to care about is as arbitrary as national borders

Try to cross an international boarder and argue with the armed guards

Ethiopian Jews hilariously, are the only Jews that have a tangible claim to actual ancient Jewish lineage, hilariously enough.

Sephardic, Asian, and African jews are the true jews. Ashkenazi Euro jews aren't even real jews. They're the remnants of like canaanites and moabites of old, which is why they treat the other Jewish ethnicities so poorly.

Jews loved race mixing before the rise of Talmudism.
Jewish traders and exiles came to Ethiopia from Yemen in the Roman era and mixed with local women. Same happened in the Roman empire which gave rise to the Ashkenazi and sephardic jews.
Around the early-mid medieval Jews isolated themselves and stopped accepting converts and became the Stereotypical Jewd we know and love today.

Not for long. They sterilized all of the dark ones. rip beta isreal

Is uncle Terry kill yet from the aids?

Pretty much everything you take for granted living in the USA is white culture overlayed upon a capitalist republic. White nationalism is all about your family, and respects your selfish concern for them. But it's also about families like yours who share your way of life. The USA is a failed multiculturalism experiment where other races try to act like white people. That's what assimilation means in the US.

Diversity means divisive conflict. I don't care if your friends are all minorities, look at society on a macro level. Imagine if we never brought black people here how much shit we would have avoided in our nation's history. God damn beaners waving their Mexican flags, wealthy Chinese Marxists buying out American property in huge swaths. They have no interest in assimilation or your petty family life.

I don't care if you work with every race in the world at your job. When you go home, when you fuck, when you really live, 90% of the time you are with people who are like you. We are tribal by nature, it is an undeniable fact of life, and we need to fight to preserve that.

Common culture
Common values
Common traditions
Common language
Common blood
And most of all, everytime you tried to unite people under one flag after a few generations the system would crumble, and as a result you would lose the respective culture of peoples. I can see how you are driven towards a humanistic sense of altruism, but there's stronger bonds than that. Look at the US: after 3 centuries there's still a huge racial divide, same goes for the banlieue in france or the islamic ghettos in Britain. There may not even be differences between the races, but this honestly leaves me with the conclusion that multiculturalism is a failure. Even if you succeed, all you get is a bunch of rootless people that after a while will start dividing for the smallest hint. This kind of idealism does not work.

This

Because if you don't care other people will come and take your shit and kill you. It's basic humanity.

Isn't italy as a unified nation a 19th century meme?

Ayo hol up
They actually wuz?

>What's the point of believing in arbitrary boundaries

To keep out the trash we don't want shitskins breeding like fucking rats and ruining our country.

youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w

This is our immigration policy basically it's a nice way of saying fuck off or we will shoot you before you get anywhere near the shore.

You must be a communist. What is the point in believing in arbitrary family boundaries. Let people into your house and keep the doors unlocked. Feed everyone who walks in. Let them stay in your bed because the idea that it is yours is arbitrary right?

Why not give everyone in the world access to your bank account. Bank accounts are arbitrary boundaries between deposited wealth.

Etc.

No. This is a recipe for nobody having any incentive to try and keep anything nice or produce anything. Without borders you just make the whole world as shitty as the shittiest place in the world

sage

There is an underlying homogeneity, but yes, that's a good example to talk about as well. Despite genetical differences are small, the cultural ones make relations between northeners and southeners quite difficult sometimes. All in all, cosmopolitanism and such idealisms make me chuckle.

Yes, they really wuz.

Nationalism will naturally ask the lebensraum question.
The is the entire history of nationalism

niggers, spics, and chinks

Defending ones territory against rivals is the basis of the patriarchy. I will laugh the laugh of my ancestors when urban white liberals are slaughtered by hordes of insane 3rd World savages.

thats retarded, nationalism IS patriotism.

its literally defined as patriotic feelings, principles or efforts

You don't have a border you don't have a country. If you don't have pride in your nation your nation is weak and vulnerable.

I would 100% expect french people to kick my ass out of the country if I went to some part of France and started causing havoc, same goes for any with any other nation. I also expect natives of a country to be treated differently than I would be in the same situation.

There is nothing wrong with saying 'you're not my problem and I don't give a fuck about you' this is human nature and it is there for good reason.

There us also nothing wrong with saying 1 of mine is worth 1000 of yours if it comes down to that while respecting each other in every other circumstance.

>its literally defined as patriotic feelings, principles or efforts
Can citizens be patriots without being nationalists?