Wow it's fucking nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/MrsGu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All the pieces are there, at this point it's a matter of people wanting to put them together or not.

Nothing to see here move along people.

Am I going to get v& now

> mfw it's another Balkan nigger like Abramowic
What happened went Clintons went there

It's just art bro

Great write up at archive.fo/MrsGu

Someone needs to print all these out then hold up signs in front of their business

This board is like r/conspiracy sometimes....

THIS

I'm tired of LARP threads, FUCKING do something, literally one user could do this and it would be a major blow. Fucking do something if you are in the area

no,
patience

STAHP.
Seriously wtf is wrong with these people.
This is so sick.

This turns KeK very angry.

>tfw Sup Forums pedos have better taste than richfag elite pedos

As an outsider to this nonsense.

it's literally..
nothing..

There is nothing here that could hold up in court you dopes.

What is the best evidence you got?

pictures of pizza ain't shit.

>anyone who orders dominos is a pedo

Mostly because 2D is considerably less hurtful than 3D
Also we're not really that picky
we don't need a fresh virgin 5 year old for each and single painting... How incredibly wasteful

that's just shitty art. google jock sturges senpai.

me under the bed.

truth thats some weak shit Podesta's slinging

boys we are about to open the gates of hell
close your hears to pity
pedo scum will die gruesome permadeaths

did anyone here about this being a coverup of what's really happening? like missing children and the black market booming with organs of children? so basically everyone goes after it saying they pedos. nothing sticks. they get away with kidnapping kids and selling they body parts which isn't related to having sex with children

>Abramowitz
that's a jewish surname by the way

Investigations like this can take governments months to years of research, questioning, corroboration, and gathering of evidence.

It took well over a year with people all over the world coming forward as victims, before they could bust the Boston Catholic Church pedo ring back in 2002-2003.

Uncovering a wide-scale pedo ring within the entrenchment of the US government, with many top political elite implicated in not only systemic and widespread sexual abuse, but also murder of children, it would be virtually unprecedented in the havoc it would create.

If a couple of Kiwis shag a few goats no one cares. We are talking about human children here.

Yeah the secret bunker under Pedosta's home where he watches "art" that is too extreme for "public showing" is totally normal
Everyone has secret bunkers for watching "art" and their favourite artists are pedo-themed & they buy gold bodies in the shape of Jeffery Dalhmer Victims.
>kill yourself faggot

They are cannibals and they are organ harvesters do u really think they stop at fucking then before they do it?
>MPD or DID is not a real psychiatric disorder it was invented during MK Ultra
>a (((scientist))) from that program was the head of the psychiatric association
They use this "disorder" to later discredit any victims as they make them believe they have multiple "alters"

Funny thing tho, it's also linked to satanic rituals and an "Alter" is where u make sacrifice to demons/devil
>so maybe the extra ppl are demons and the child is the "alter"
Kinda makes u think

what do you think?

Oy vey

If anyone else knew what we knew they'd want to kill themselves

I prefer something like this. That what i call art.

what is interesting is that she talks on her interviews about how many abortions she had and how fashionable is to use sperm and blood in spirit cooking but she was never asked if her father was jewish or of jewish descent

Abramovic, Abramowitz, Abramovich, etc is a jewish surname 100%.

Sup Forums pedos fap to loli. Politicians pedos fuck with people's lives.

Weeeeeell I'd like to something. Really, I would! But my 8th grader has a ball game on Wednesday and my other boy made the varsity squad and has a game Friday night. Oklahoma Michigan game is Saturday and I CANNOT miss that. All day football on Sundays and now they got Monday and Thursday night games. Which leaves us with Tuesday but that's my day to unwind.

Tell ya what, how about after this season but right before the draft we try to do something.

Yeah, but there's grounds for an investigation at the very least you faggot

Just looking at her face sets off alarms. The name is only confirmation.
Newfriends should knowyourjews.com

You stupid fucks took too long.

If you raided that pizza place today, what do you think you're going to find? NOTHING. They wiped it all out, burned everything. The operation has moved. You blew it.

It's likely it was already clean a week ago.

No coincidence the cleaning took process during the trump protests from Nov 9 to Nov 14

Yes it's a mental illness test that checks if someone will put together scraps while never checking for a definitive smoking gun.

I immediately thought of this artist when i saw the OP picture

>artist

bump

Only a germanic brain could ever enjoy or think of performing such heinous acts. Your degenerate breed should burn in hell.

How you find this monkeybro?

>greentexting things for no reason

Lolicon shit like this one is nothing more than a reality distortion tool.
In real life. normal girls of that age at their sleepovers are having tea parties, wearing pajamas, painting their nails, trying on mom's clothes & accessories, playing with girl toys, role playing house family, pretending to be Disney princesses, etc. None of the sexual imagery portrayed in Japanese fetish media.

Hi CTR. Soros paying the bills now.

Was it worth it?

Getting Seth Rich killed?

Was it worth it CTR.

b ump