>destroy inferior minorities
>invade other countries for oil/in national interests
>climate change is hoax perpetrated by americans and eu
>revealing clothing is for whores and prostitutes

So why do you hate Islam again?

because you kill Christians

you think listening to music or drawing people is satanic,
but being a pedo is alright.

Muslims are degenerates through and through.

and force none islamists to live under sharia law

thats not true tho

Pic is pretty much why I don't hate Muslims. Just sayin

Kill yourself ahmed go rape a goat or 8 year old boy you sick inbred fuck

>because you kill Christians
>and force none islamists to live under sharia law

So what?

shariah law says muslims who convert to christianity should be executed -- and they are.

I like beer and pork, that's why.

This board is so full of mudslime subhumans it's disgusting. Just go to the syrian general and there are dozens of people from "germany" netherlands" "australia" etc. Those inbred islamic pigs must be purged ASAP

im not giving up my western civilization values for your political agenda disguised as a religion.

You forgot
>desires removal of kebab
>does not behead children
>not attracted to goats
Woops, guess there's some incompatibilities.

Because their shitty volatile stupid inbred genes might win.

Islam:
> ugly hairy women
> retarded generations breeding more retards
> so deprived of sex they turn into the nastiest degenerates
> ok to abuse little boys
> ok to rape animals
> thinks covering women up in ninja outfits stops them from whoring around
> thinks men want to look at your ugly apes when we have pic related

1453?

You have to go back ahmed

pic related, fuck off subhumans.

I am already at my home, Istanbul my friend :^)

haha leaf where are your arguments?
you have none. You'd rather defend degeneracy than accept conservatism.

Nice try Achmed. If you ever went to Church you would know that we worship Jesus on our feet and not in downward facing dog position. Shouldn't you be doing Muslim stuff like collecting some welfare or fucking a six year old instead of wasting my time you degenerate rock ape cunt?

It's the religion of retarded shitskin inbred subhumans.

First and foremost we want a white future without brown subhumans. We want to cleanse the West, not destroy it and replace it with some shitty caliphate.

Kill yourself you deranged autistic cringy sperg

>Norway
Always the nordcucks defending their mudslime gods.

GIVE BACK CONSTANTINOPLE ROACH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Narcissism of small differences/Because they are an effective competitor and our desire for similar values is because they form a society that can effectively compete.

Eat pig and die you disgusting subhuman muslim

Islam
>Totalitarian faggotry at odds with the individualistic Western soul
>Get killed for leaving Islam
>Fine to fuck 9 year old grills
>Jewcumcision
>Anti-science ("durr Quran says to use your mind"- Bullshit, if reality contradicts the Quran the Quran is preferred by Muslims)
>No pork
>No alcohol
>A lot of fine art is haram by Muslim standards
>"Killing gays is OK yeaaah!" is not a good position.

All in all, made by camel urine drinking, goat fucking, smelly sandniggers for camel urine drinking, goat fucking, smelly sandniggers.

>anti-white
>goatfuckers
>pedos
>hold back progress because muh prophet said so
>convert to islam or die
>demands that you dress in trash bags
>kill people for epik lulz because muh bearded prophet said so
You have to go back to your degenerate shitholes. Islam is not welcome here.

yes, you're right, fuck revealing clothing, clothes should cover everything turk friend

On the Day of the Rake, you will be spared.

>Western values
>bacon
>Islam
>no bacon

Not buying it.

The Quran contradicts the Quran.

>So why do you hate Islam again?
Please go all to Dumbfuckistan and bomb yourself. Or go to moon with your freaking religion.

Radical muslims are much worse than any Sup Forumsack with some wet dream of genocide. ISIS members cut people's hands just for theft.

>Islam is not welcome here

how? last time when i was in Paris, there are full of women with burqa and niqab, lel if you want to see a modern and secular country, come turkey bro. ahahahahahah :DDDD

>9/11 was a conspiracyperpetrated by jews
This is not a conspiracy, it's a fact.

I'm not taking your bait leaf

Because Islam is for Middle East and not for the west.
Plus I don't know where the fuck Mecca is.

Well yes, that's what happens when you're governed by cucks who fell for the EU and "refugees are good, take them goy" memes. This is what happened to every European country, Canada and the US.

Not taking it because you know your women regularly take Muhammad's cock.

Fuck off with this picture. Your avergae muslim woman is ugly, fat, draped in a garbage bag, pregnant and walks around with a stroller follow by at least 2 kids.

So fucking unsightly, holy shit.

would you lick this girls' toes?

Thanks. I put the picture in my adult folder.

Fuck you loser!

Personally, I hate Islam because mudslimes are subhumans who deserve to be exterminated.

I want none of them in my homeland.
Finland is for Finns, and Finns alone.

We probable gonna impale all of them.

>romania
I chuckled a little.

Yup retard, Romania, also Dracula was not a legend, don't push your luck.

Suomi, fucking based as Always.

So according to your QUEERAN all female muslims go to hell because they are female AND only one of every thousand muslim men go to brothel heaven AND only 70,000 pedophiles are in brothel heaven so sayeth your jinn obeying prophet. Do any of you actually read your book?

For all the reasons listed already but mostly because you're low iq sand niggers. If it were majority whites it would've been reformed by now

>anti gay and other mentally ill autistic faggots
>post a trap in a thread on Sup Forums and the post count skyrockets from people whipping their dicks out and salivating
sure

You mudslimes should stop trying to get your gibmedats from libcucks and focus on attacking the kikes. Then maybe we won't hate you so much.

>all female muslims go to hell because they are female

This is untrue, why the fuck would women worship otherwise?

şşşşş easy my son, i did not ask it to you.

e upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052

‘You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religious commitment than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you.’ The women asked, ‘O Messenger of Allah, what is deficient in our intelligence and religious commitment?’ He said, ‘Is not the testimony of two women equal to the testimony of one man?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Is it not true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her religious commitment.’”

I hate Muslims but I realised this quite early on. You make a very good point Turkroach.
Fundamentally though, almost all of the Islam part of your post stems from religious grounds. the Sup Forums portion stems from ideological grounds.

You are fundamentally correct though.

Memes about degeneracy aside, I don't think most of Sup Forums actually wants a totalitarian fundamentalist state who acts a moral arbiter and dictates what adults can and cannot do in the privacy of their own homes

Fun fact: My girlfriends family are labeled as heretics by the Iranian state and will be imprisoned and likely executed if they return there

Political Islam is something very different conservative Christianity, it's vile and dangerous at its core

>muh redpill brahh

Western values Sup Forums desires:
>very religious (claim to be)

Islam
>very religious

There's your problem OP Christians and Muslims have hated each other since the Umayyad's took Iberia and always will hate each other. Not saying that fucking a girl in a Hijab isn't on my bucket list but a lot of shit needs too be sorted between Arabian culture and Western culture.

>O Messenger of Allah, what is deficient in our intelligence and religious commitment?’ He said, ‘Is not the testimony of two women equal to the testimony of one man?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her intelligence.

kek
>Make up a rule that establishes women as inferior
>This is why you're more stupid

Let's be fair though, he said most not all. To be perfectly honest, IF there was a hell, most women WOULD go there.

I don't hate Islam, unless they're like Sup Forums

Then of course I'll steal their camels and seduce their women whilst I convince their men it's better to be gay.

islam is communism on steroids

also, you will all die and the worms will eat you - not fucking 6 years old boys in the ass and you were told.

I love you slut Pepe