The Right is falling apart and populists like Paul Joseph Watson...

The Right is falling apart and populists like Paul Joseph Watson, Stefan and Milo who jump on a bandwagon are being exposed for the shills they are. Hopefully Sup Forums can go back to way it was when we relied only on ourselves and no one else, no one is our ally at the end of day our ideas are just a fag to them, another cheque in the bank when we’re the norm again they’ll move onto something else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The right isnt falling apart. Lines are being drawn in the sand is all.

I just don't want anyone claiming to represent us to the media like milo when they're just populists using a fad and constantly compromise their values.

We'll continue our alt-right movement despite whatever setbacks we encounter.

Sup Forums will continue our conservative political activism until we rid ourselves of liberalism.

If we need to make it more clear that they dont represent us, then so be it. The people know now how the current media is willing to lie to them. It shouldnt be so hard.

I have a YouTube channel and a twitter account. Me now leader of altright!

I don't trust anyone of these self appointed spokesperson. Just more Millenial autism.

>Paul Jewseph Watson, Stefan Molymeme and Milo who jump on a bandwagon are being exposed for the shills they are

Exposed to newfags and normalfags who were too stupid to not realise it already.

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

Only elitists think populist is a dirty word.

This.

Look at all the fucking spaghetti from kingofpol, sargon, milo, ralph, and that whole fucking clique during gamergate.

Look at how easily gamergate was shamed and confused into submission by the leftist media shilling those individuals as the "LEADERS OF GAMERGATE".

Look at what happened when hangers-on like shoeonhead and jenny bharaj came flooding in.

Shrug it off. We're not a movement. We're not the 'alt-right'. We don't even fucking agree with each other most of the time, and that's okay. Hell, some of us don't even consider each other human beings(I love you blackbros), but as long as you'll banter with us, that is more respect than what we get elsewhere.

We won the house senate and executive branch. Why not take a break when you dont even need to push issues.

How are they being exposed as shills? I'm unaware of what's going on, and would appreciate links or something. Thanks.

So I assume you just hate people talking about this sort of things and actually getting views and reaching people.
Are there any anti-left anti-SJW youtubers approved by Sup Forums?

It's better that the alt right falls apart. Sup Forums does its best work when it's just an amalagous movement that cant be defined.

Though to be honest, I dont think this whole thing is a big deal at all. The msm is already forgetting it happened.

Bassfz is redpilled as fuck, but he's more of a strict post-redpill, post MGTOW antifeminist than anything else.

"Movement"
WRONG

In general this has been a counterculture to progressive leftism and a low energy GOP that has been catching on.
This is not organized and thus has no need for leaders. Just lots of shitposting and frogs.

MORE FROGS.

MORE BANTER.

LESS ORGANIZATION.

Let people who want to form groups(mostly in the form of flashmobs for lulz and more seriously, digging for info) do so.

The rest of us can meme and propagate.

If anything Sup Forums has fallen behind those and been in a vacuum. Memes cant work for IRL. Thats it.
Or you can keep that Sup Forums style like an irrelevant forgotten subreddit.

This. The masses laughed that MSM and the Clinton Campaign was trying to tell them that the alt-right was a threat and their mascot was a fucking frog that ended up being a hate symble.

But now the ((( alt-right))) (((leaders
))) are (((literally NAZIS))) the narrative is changing and the far left groups are buying it for better or worse.

Are you shilling?

We proved in this election how much difference we can make when Sup Forums bands together. If we want to continue making a difference in this world, we need a concerted effort in pushing our right-wing ideology.

We need to be part of the movement now more than ever. During the next Canadian election, Sup Forums needs to help us out.

The "right" is the dog who caught the delivery truck.

Bottom line, if you aren't a happening fag then you are gonna get disappointed.

Movements can be labeled user. Alt-right literally means be a New Age Nazi. And being a nazi is the worst thing ever right?

The ideals need to be pushed, not the movement. Otherwise you end up with asshat "leaders" and "founders" that are essentially fall guys to damage the brand.

A white middle age factory worker or a freshman a college isn't going to support anything called the alt-right. But they will agree that the GOP has been a sad excuse, that leftest progressive ideology is cancer, and that you do not need to apologize for being white.

true