Richard Spencer

He's basically a strawman positioned by media conglomerates to confirm the normies' half baked preconceptions that all Trump-voting (((conservatives))) are nazis.

He's also here to give (((Alt Right))) edgelords an icon to emulate, basically grouping them with NatSocs to further disavow Trumps following.

So, why are people gobbling his shit? How can some random assume the title of (((Founder of the Alt Right))) as if the movement wasn't just a bunch of anti-establishment/anti-identity politics people with similar opinions? The Alt Right emerged as a viable political identity for normies and nationalists alike, but now it's being commandeered by figureheads to take the legs out of Trumps support.

I can't be the only one who sees this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did your stupid ass even watch his speech? Spencer was calling for an Pax-Americana for whites. We should be defending Spencer, and his values, instead of letting the cuck media play us into this.

You speak the truth my friend.

As for this guy
>Let's battle leftist failed identity politics with our own identity politics which surely will succeed

Fuck off back to the Daily stormer

Isn't this a positive narrative anyways? Four years of "Trump is racist" would ensure that he is reelected.

The point is that he came out of nowhere to command the movement when it didn't need commanding. He's just here for people to associate all right-wingers as nazis.

Fuck off alt-lite
>command the movement
Nigger, command what? Alt-right was always the nationalist movement of Spencer, MacDonald and other NRI/American Renaissance associates.

The "Trump Movement" =/= Alt Right Movement. Don't mix the two - you guys are just alt lite. Until you accept that whites made America, and should be a priority before "minorities" - you'll never be us

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG / PSYOP.

PIC RELATED SHOWS SPENCER RAISING A GLASS FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE.

THE ORIGINAL FOOTAGE WAS RELEASED AS IT WAS, SO PIC RELATED CAN PROVE THAT THE PRESS ARE LYING AGAIN, WHILE ALSO BRINGING ATTENTION TO SPENCER, WHO IS LARGELY DEMOTED TO THE SHADOWS.

THIS IS NPI BRINGING COVERAGE TO THEMSELVES.

REI = HEROINE

Let us be clear, if you don't support this clone:

You don't support Trump.

You don't support white people.

You don't support the alt-right.

You don't support Sup Forums.

This girl is literally the brains behind our movement and the media and shills are trying to demonize her.

DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR LIES.

>raise cup to toast
>accused of nazi salute

>itt: triggered racist are triggered because someone called them racist

Wah wah i want my safe space. No one can criticize my flawed ideas.

It's funny how quickly you disown your own ideology when you're confronted by how embarrassing it looks from the outside.

This guy might be a clown but if you ever tried to articulate your alt-right Sup Forums beliefs outside of your echo chamber you'd sound the same.

This is kind of how I see it. Don't interrupt your enemy while they're making the same mistake that lost them any semblance of control in the government.

This. Stop this nonsense. Sup Forums is mind control snap out of it and reclaim the board.

Hello rabbi

>(((alt-right))) founder

Exactly! I've been here ALL SUMMER and I've never even heard of the guy. Nobody on the_Donald has either. Could he be a more obvious plant? Nice try MSM

>I can't be the only one who sees this.

OP is such an underage faggot.

PROTIP: It's not some 'vast ebul conspiracy XD XD'. Fags like you wont admit it, but you are part of the 'alt right'. Yes, you are as faggy as everyone thinks you are. You're like a hipster. You refuse to admit what you are, but we can all see it plain as day.

This, I have barely heard him mentioned in any sort of relevance before the election. What a (((coincidence))) that someone like him comes to proclaim himself as the "founder" of the alt-right after Trump wins

>alt-lite
i love how you obvious shills think this means something and isn't an immediate red flag that you're not from here

Did you even watch the speech?

Thanks for correcting the record. Keep sucking the cock of the MSM

48 hours late and SIDF is still spamming our board of peace. This is getting boorish. Thank god the holidays are here.

Stop slandering our new meme, Spencer Posting is a legitimate meme.

He's a faggot autist attention whore with delusions of grandeur. He's the crazy guy in the insane asylum that thinks he he's napoleon.

People like him are a cancer that need to be removed.

They are the worst for white nationalism because they are racist and nazis.

They need to fuck off and die. I was watching a video and it was normal as fuck, what normies think, and at the end it was literally just oven jokes. Why? For what purpose?

>alt-lite
lel this is how you spot a shill

bump

>it was just a toast
Thanks for Righting the Stuff, .02 alt-points have been added to your forum account

Why would a doity antisemite use a jewish term like "golem"?

Why would he know that you dont pluralize it as "golems"?

Pure concidence?

It's like you goys don't even watch Daily Shoah, Fash the Nation, Young Hwytes...What are you doing with your lives...

how many times has he plowed tila tequila?

I was screen capping some bong earlier he was making some good points. Have a read.

Spencer and his alt-weenie squad don't understand american politics. The american people want to see themselves as the good guys of the world. They believe in merit based success-- NOT in identity politics.

These nazi autismos are a great gift to the kike media. Schlomo will happily give lots and lots of press to spencer so that everyone can see what trump (((really))) represents.

Spencer is aware of this fact, and doesn't have a problem with it. He's interested in advancing his own personal interests at the expense of the movement he's supposedly supporting.

youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY

He is our leader.

Doesn't matter.

The goal was to get Trump elected, we did that.
We won, they can't do anything about that at this point, they're stuck with him for four years regardless of bitching and whining.
It's up to him now, he can only ensure a second term through his policies.

he's a faggot

0 charisma
0 debating skills
0 brains

> (((Alt Right)))
are you people retarded
do you even know where the echo brackets came from

Oh do fuck off nigger. I'm all for moving the window to the right until shit bags like you are back hanging from trees.

Spencer only moves it to the left.

TRUMP is the one who moved it to the right.

Sup Forums agrees on very little. This is why there is no "alt-right" People on Sup Forums have all types of views...

How wrong can you be?

>They believe in merit based success-- NOT in identity politics.

Obama was elected because he was a google plain and simple.

Trump won because he was appealing to whites hence why he won that demographic across the board mainly.

Why is Sup Forums pretending to be offended by a seig heil?

The guy is a mass media troll who pushes the same buttons we all push, only he's got a public profile for the MSM to latch onto.

Let them scream about him as their city streets burn by the hand of niggers and beaners funded by (((Soros))). The more the MSM push the idea Trump supporters are nazis the less Trump supporters will care what they have to say about anything at all.

Anons have been moving it to the right for a while now Trump was riding the wave. Anons that are NatSoc - Fasc - Conservative - Christian - the whole panoply of the the right have been working together and then that autistic Spencer gets up in front of everyone and starts throwing around sieg heils. Our motto has always been to hide our power level. Fuck him and fuck the people who hate on the far right with enough brains to hide their power levels.

>The american people want to see themselves as the good guys of the world. They believe in merit based success-- NOT in identity politics.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
Nigga all politics is identity politics. "Non-identity" politics or whatever the fuck is white identity politics, plain and simple. It is purely a white phenomenon.

>autist spencer
>says people who consume media acts like robots

>cnn
>ROBOT IS A SYNONYM TO JEW
>HE SAID GAS THE JEWS

Only retarded thing he did was heil trump

Bait threads include:

-ANYTHING related to Alt Right
-ANYTHING related to Nazism
-ANY dumb fucking questions you could answer with a google search in 10 seconds

We are being raided 24/7

Our mods are Civic nationalist cuckolds is why

Wasnt this quote talking about journalists?

but you aren't fooling anybody

Kanya dick fuck taylor swift

nazi

nazi

nazi

>a google
? Is this another of your secret racist terms?

CNN already apologized for that fake story.

He questioned if mainstream journalists were people or "mindless golem copying whatever John Oliver says on his show"

Sounds like Sup Forums.

It was a rhetorical question.

Because Sup Forums is satire.

We would never say these things outside our basements.

So lemme get this straight.

The hysterical leftist media which lies constantly is making claims about racism. Again. This time about a Nazi salute which was actually just lifting a glass and giving a toast, and an anti-semitic statement which was actually a statement about mindless consumerism. OK. Gotcha. Ahem.

Why has this shit up /pol for the last day or so?

To be fair, if you ever bother to read David Duke's "My Awakening," you'll definitely find that Spencer's views are far from subversive among his intended viewership.

Grade A Shitpost

>We should abandon this battlefield because our enemies started this battle
This is what cuckservatives say, not realizing that democrats are importing their voterbases. That aside, both shitty third-world immigration and the juxtaposition of white against non-white birthrates really shows that this is something we really need to address. I know this field comes with a lot of baggage, but the least you can do is not counter-signal people that are fighting for a better future on your behalf.

he's an obvious kike shill

Why so many threads about this piece of shit. Hardly anyone is talking about it outside of here.

>We should be defending Spencer

Nice try shlomo but (((spencer))) is a jew plant

Pic related.

yeah that struck me as odd too, wouldn't be surprised if Spencer is one of (((them)))

You fags are making a way bigger deal about this debacle than there needs to be.

Ultimately the whole thing was about labels, people were mad that the alt-right label was being used to blanket both white nationalists and civic nationalists. At the same time a huge chunk of Sup Forums hates the label and doesn't want to use it or associate with it. This all has a really easy fix and we can go on as normal.

The American white nationalist movement used it first, so they have claim. At some point along the line "cultural libertarian" pundits and youtubers grabbed ahold of it without knowing where specifically it originated and doing their research. From there it began to be used as a blanket term for most Trump supporters. This was a huge mistake and you can blame people like Paul joseph Watson and Milo for it.

If you don't want to associate with white nationalists, stop using the label because they are quite fine with using it. Find something else. Problem solved.

The term alt-right was always deeply associated with the American white nationalist movement, period. If you think otherwise you didn't do your research and were misinformed by pundits piggybacking the alt-right name on the Trump train.

>We would never say these things outside our basements.

That's not because it's satire, that's because it's the hideous truth

Yeah, associate yourself with the label and face the media will do it's utmost to smear, and alienate the plebs away from.
What a brilliant fucking plan.

You shouldn't defend him, nor should you attack him.
You should ignore this manufactured outrage and continue focusing on shit that actually matters.
The media kikes want you to label yourself and attach yourself to a face that they can then smear and point to when they lie about you to the normies.
Don't let your enemies define you and what you stand for.

Desperate CTR shills most probably. They'll fizzle out come January 20th

He has been around for a while and he has a decent following. That said, he's an autistic stormfag and his spergout was what the media needed to try and crack the American nationalists + white nationalists current alliance.

He really didn't do anything noteworthy, but there is a mix of shills are pretending to be stormfags pushing Nazi nonsense while ACTUAL stormfags as also sperging out with Nazi shit due to being egged on by the shills.

In all of this, the clueless rthedonald fags are sperging out because most of them are basically blue pilled liberals and then the clued in "civic" nationalists are distancing themselves because they know how poisoned the Nazi shit is. Lastly the race realists/white nationalists are flipping their shit because they're being tied up with all the idiot Nazi cosplayers and probably feel betrayed.

Culturally and Politically speaking I agree with most of what Spencer says, but Economically speaking he is a Marxist Kike....

As for him being a leader of the Alt Right that's impossible. The mob is in control, not this yuppie faggot.

>Obama was elected because he was a google plain and simple.

No... It helped him, but the real reason he was elected was because george bush was a great retard and everybody was tired with the right wing.

They saw mccain who represented the same thing as bush, and then they saw that retard palin as the vp. What a horrible ticket that was.

ITT conservacucks rationalize cognitive dissonance.

Nah man, your Leddit is showing. TRS is raiding us. It's a stormfag site.

The normies who voted for Trump didn't believe CNN's fake news during the election and they won't fall for it now. Liberals already thought Trump voters were nazis, nothing lost there.

This entire election was about the american public rejecting the narrative of the waning MSM, and now you think an Ave Caesar is going to derail the train. Kys you clueless retard.

the trouble is reddit, not spencer.

there are a lot of people who want to hide how racist they are to avoid retaliation, but i have to ask, how long do you keep it up? racism got trump elected, he is president. racism got brexit. why do racists still need to fear being called racist when they are coming into power?

>if these are people or soulless golem
>soulless golem
>golem

He's warning you about ancient jewish magic practices. Golems are powerful artificial creatures used defensively by the jewish race in mythology.

Bahahaha. I only hear about this man on here. Amazing.

Who the fuck is he. Oh, wait. I don't give a fuck. Just like the rest of America.

I wonder who could be behind this post.