Hard to Swallow Redpills

ITT Post redpills that are just too hard to swallow for most people.

Nuclear bombs do not exist and Hiroshima and Nagasaki were firebombed. If they were nuked the stone buildings would have been destroyed along with the wooden ones but they were not.

Nuclear bombs are just a fear made up weapon to scare enemy nations and trick them into wasting resources into attempting to build them.

The Earth is not a ball and space does not exist it's just flat plane that is possibly infinite.

>inb4 nazi mods 404 this thread for thinking its trolling or not being political even tho its very political

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy
youtube.com/watch?v=AJJ_z6pwUrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't have my nuclear bomb hoax folder on this device so I'll just post some flat earth stuff unless someone brings up another topic or starts discussing stuff.

Mods shadow bump blocked my thread. Not a big surprise oh well. Guess I'm going to sleep.

If there's no such thing as nuclear bombs, what caused the mushroom clouds often photoed in Nevada?
Genuinely interested.

> Le fire doesn't spread between wood buildings!
Fire bombings don't cause radiation sickness.

Try again shill.

ITT: massive autism
If plebbitors or msm comes across this thread, you know how bad you will make the rest of us look?

Ahhh yes, the true redpilled person, who believe his truth is the ultimate truth and everyone is mere sheeple who follow everything they hear. God bless you and god bless america!

Everyone in this thread is mouth breathing retarded

It'll keep the plebs out with any luck

So if the earth is flat, how does orbit work?

>Hiroshima and Nagasaki were firebombed
No, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were nuked with Atomic Bombs

when did 4chinz allow leddits

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Dumping radioactive waste caused radiation sickness.
Mushroom clouds aren't just made from nuclear bombs also gonna need a citation on these things "often" being photographed if even at all my anyone amatuer.
Oh noes brainwashed normies scared of le spoopy conspiwacies and are laffin.

Idc. Niggers laugh at hard working white people all the time doesn't mean they're not hard working white people.
It doesn't.
Prove it

Sigh. (You)

If nuclear bombs are real then how come we can deactivate the atoms?

That's the point. Flat earth threads are to discredit the board as loony conspiracy theorists.

It's an old and simple tactic. It's a way to divert attention away from real issues and reinforce disbelief. They want the pedowood, the pizza shit and the overarching Jew to be seen as the same level of rambling insanity as flat earth.

this image is 10/10

>He doesnt activate his atoms

Atheism is killing western civilization. It may seem like the most logical choice, but they are the predominant group in Europe who allow Islamic migration to go unchecked due to their apathy.

>flat earth

saged

This is such a fucking shit eating response.

OH MY GOOOOOD SOMEONE HAS A DRASTICALLY DIFFERENT WORLD VIEW THAN ME THAT MUST MEAN THEY'RE JUST A SHILL TO MAKE US LOOK BAD

Try again cuck.

>Durr what is map distortion
Go back to 7th grade you fucking autist

I dont understand what this one is supposed to be saying?

It's not relevant is what it is.
Flight paths make more sense on a flat earth model than on a round earth one.

You clearly don't understand the scale of the universe... 67,000 mph is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

man, you are a determinated one, thats for sure. Can i ask where do you find your truth pictures? Or are they self made?

That's true, also why no flights across Antarctica? To get from South Africa to New Zealand would be much faster this way?

>OH MY GOOOOOD SOMEONE HAS A DRASTICALLY DIFFERENT WORLD VIEW THAN ME THAT MUST MEAN THEY'RE JUST A SHILL TO MAKE US LOOK BAD
So what's your issue with Islam then? :^)

>Faggots don't spread massive amounts of disinfo on Sup Forums

You are making us all look bad, go back to shitting up /x/ so we can talk about killing Jews with some dignity.

Frantz Fanon said black people and oppressed people have the right to commit violence agains their oppressors, because only human beings have moral codes against violence and slaves aren't considered human beings, therefore slaves can commit violence. It's a beautiful piece of logic that inspires lefties and weirdos to this day. Swallow THAT

underrated

There's evidence the earth is flat and people believing in the shape of the Earth causes no damage to anyone. Islam on the other hand is objectively wrong and is based off of nothing mumbo jumbo. Kinda like modern science actually.
Shhhh don't ask logical questions lad obviously flat earth is just disinformation and an organization run by Jews and Freemasons is clearly telling the truth.

I downloaded most of em off Sup Forums from other flat earthers.

>modern science
Throw away the device you're using to post this shit. :^)

Is this a flight path?

How did a colonial ship go through Panama?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy

Go on then, do you believe in nuclear power stations? There's pretty indisputable evidence that they exist, and the principles are so similar to nuclear weapons, I don't see how you can believe one and not the other.

>NASA couldn't get the exact same camera at the exact same position to take pictures of the earth every few years causing the photos to look different

Not an argument.
Yep
Sailing
That's not proof a nuclear bomb went off in those cities.
Nuclear energy does not = nuclear bombs. There's evidence of radiation and nuclear energy your average bloke has not seen a nuclear explosion with his own eyes and had evidence to prove it
>Continents changing shapes on images all claimed to be 100% accurate images of the globe is just them using different cameras
Really makes you think...

>red pills

you're just spouting pure autism, user

That's not what cognitive dissonance means

>sailing

Yeah, this thread is garbage, and you know nothing.

It does though, It is more difficult to make a power station than a bomb. I don't see how you can split the two like that.

This is some facebook tier shit.

But the size of the Continents look different
2002 and 2012 for example, you telling me north America grew in that time?

The earth is flat

* The human species is billions of years old and is not native to Earth.

* Every planet, moon and star in the universe is hollow and expanding, this means that so-called 'gaseous planets' and stars actually have solid surfaces (even if their atmospheres are extremely thick). Moons become planets and planets become stars. Planets 'give birth' to moons and stars 'give birth' to planets. If the Sun were to 'give birth' to a new planet today (for example), that new planet would occupy Mercury's orbit, which would cause Mercury to occupy Venus's orbit, which would cause Venus to occupy Earth's orbit, which would cause Earth to occupy Mars's orbit and so on.

* There is no such thing as a limit to smallness and largeness. Instead, there is infinite smallness and infinite largeness.

* Events on Earth are being manipulated by entities who exist in another frequency band that is beyond visible light.

* What we call 'reality' is like a computer simulation - this is why meme magic is real (because 'reality' is illusory).

>earth is not a ball
Pic related

>nukes are an exaggerated forced meme
Correct, just like the 6MILLION BY GAS CHAMBERS!!!

The nuke one was a little rough, but a glass of water washes it right down

I guess the Panama Canal is just a flat earth conspiracy now.
Says who? Didn't realize people who made nuclear power stations also made and tested and witnessed nuclear bombs going off.
Nice science fiction novel you're writing lad. The only thing here that might be true is that we're in a simulation the rest is just nonsense.

The giving birth to planets and moon's bit is interesting.

Like how your mother gave birth to a disappointment.

kek is the king

>Every planet, moon and star in the universe is hollow and expanding
So what shape are planets then?
Are they discs, balls with holes in the bottom, cones?

So if Orbit doesnt exist, all those sattelites out there that allow us to use our technology are just constantly propulsing themselves up, huh?
Wonder how much fuel they have left.

Panama canal proves the flat, levelness of Earth.

Nuclear power stations dont split any atom for energy, it's just boiling water like everything else.

Shapes are a prison your mind is trapped inside goyim

This is the ultimate redpill

Meme magic works
Kek is real
I'm going to end up with a leaf.

Here is what every star and planet looks like when you look at it with a HD zoomed camera instead of accepting the pictures (((NASA))) shows you...

youtube.com/watch?v=AJJ_z6pwUrE

No one dares refute these images I notice?
The most convincing in my opinion

Nah they just don't exist. A lot of man made shit you see in the sky is just balloons with lights on em. Satellites wouldn't be visible realisticly and most of that stuff is just run by antennas, towers, and stuff of that nature and such.

Damn the get was deleted already? Wonder what it was.

Yes, they are just boiling water, but where else would you suggest that energy for heating comes from? Are we going to say that thermodynamics is a conspiracy too?

this is retarded you guys are all retarded

if you really want a conspiracy red pill talk about 9/11, spoopy aliens and pizza gate

this is the lowest tier and i can't even say you guys are all shills because even shills know this is retarded.

Another thing about satellites being shit is that satellites claimed exist in a part of space that is 3500C. Youd have to believe that the metal and sensitive electronics wouldnt be melting away at that temperature. Sure wish theyd make my GPU out of the same material.

Let's assume for a second the earth is flat.
Why would they cover it up? Are they getting rich by making people think it's round somehow?

this.
Also get some better proof or explain it better. Atm most of you just seem retarded.

Look at annual budget of space agencies that fall under umbrella of military organizations.

Look at entire history of those in power trying to make the masses dumb and ignorant.

Is this not obvious why the deception?

This is retarded
That's not how it is perceived by the human eye
This is just like filming an old CRT...the camera will see the flicker but the human eye will not detect it in person

No. It's ridiculously convoluted and inconsistent

Round earth model promotes nihilism which makes us much more controllable and subservient. Why would anything matter when we're just a cosmic accident in an infinite void?

But money wise actually yes. Tons of NASAs funds go missing and are unaccounted for. Considering how many elites, jews, and masons are involved I wouldn't be surprised if they use a lot of that money for sex parties, or just a measure of personal pleasure.

Also sci fi is a thing and do you think sci fi would be anywhere near as popular as it would be if people thought the earth was flat? It'd just be another genre of fantasy that prob wouldn't get people thinking that much outside of escapism. Not that it wouldn't be good just not as popular.

the earth is not flat lmao

So how is it that people can literally make trips around the globe? As in starting in one location, traveling east until they return to the starting location? With a flat earth that would be impossible.

See

So it's a conspiracy from space agencies to make more money. That doesn't make much sense considering round earth theory is older than space exploration.
If tomorrow it was announced that the earth is actually flat not much would change for the average person. It would be a pretty big deal, sure.
And how would sci fi be less popular if the earth was flat?

Sci fi wouldn't be less popular if it was announced today that the earth was flat but if it was just always common knowledge NASA and space were a lie I doubt sci fi would have gotten as popular as it did. Just speculation. Also tons of shit would change if they announced that with evidence to the masses.

People would think. "Well if they lied about space and the shape of what I live on and I actually believed it and had an emotional attachment to it what else are they lying about?" Social disorder would be off the charts.
This still doesn't explain a thing considering the context of those images.

>Round earth model promotes nihilism
how?

Yes but I got digits so I automatically win the argument.

>all these blue-pills ITT

JUST

But then other parts of the earth would be similarly distorted?

RARE

>sun is an ellipse
kek

Because in the round earth model they're promoting we are nothing more than a cosmic accident in a meaningless existence that came to be by no real reason at all.

Pic somewhat related. There are actually flat earth atheists and not all atheists are nihilists who believe in wacky shit and are nihilists but basically in the universe model they're promoting in its purest form it leads to pure nihilistic atheism.