Do you guys have any non-white and/or female and/or gay friends?

Do you guys have any non-white and/or female and/or gay friends?

Or any friends really?

One of my highschool friends fell in with a tumblr who was his oneitis and now I'm surrounded by commies.

I'm 25 and making new friends is impossible, pls help

lmao. i'm friends with a phillipino guy and a black guy. but i gravitate towards whites obviously.

I don't really have any IRL friends
Which is mildly surprising considering I'm not a shut in NEET, I go to work from 9-5 every day. I guess it's just the fact that I never talk to anyone at work.

I'm 27, and can confirm.

I thought I had a bunch of gay friends left from high school, but a few turned on me when they found out I voted to MAGA

I -am- the nonwhite friend.

>but a few turned on me when they found out I voted to MAGA
they were never your friends, user

I'm my own gay friend.

Being moved away for close to 10 years didn't help

My best friend's a Jew, a few years younger than me.

He's an alright dude, really smart, despite having cuck-tier political values. Unlike most Jews, he's not so much a destroyer of western civilization so much as he is a thoroughly whipped white numale, who ran to academia when attempting to escape from degenerate, abusive parents and grandparents.

I feel bad for the guy more than anything else. He's really what redpilled me on modern academia, and how divorced from reality it is.

I'm friends with the pseudo lesbians & the token black guy at my church. so yes

I regularly hang out with a black dude and a 400 pound Korean guy.

I don't have friends

My best friend is half jap

Most of my friends are non-white. One white friend married a Korean chick with a son from another marriage and my other white friend is broke as fuck working some security guard job.

I live with three asians and one of them is a gril

I'm friends with almost all male immigrants who live in my ~10k population city. They all hate refugees and are incredibly based. Every single immigrant here are employed or run their own business.

i have a Venezuelain friends who's unironically the most redpilled person in my uni. Guy hates communism and his own racs.

Also my girlfriend is Persian.

Can't really call those girls friends, just annoying acquaintances. From my limited experience I can indeed agree that if a girl isn't crazy, "she" must be dude.
>25 and making new friends is impossible
Try role-playing games. My friends like that kind of stuff and from what they told me there are all kinds of people to meet there.

I have many such friends because I hide my power level

I have lots of friends, Im in with a lot of the international Arab and Chinese kids because we all Drag Race in the same spots and see eachother in class at college. I have black, Asian, Puerto Rican and Jewish friends, but most of my close friends are white.

Not being an autist gets you places

My girl friend is Chinese. I have no friends other than that

What are friends?

Lewd

I live in south america.

Your labels can't touch me.

My best friends 's jamaican. He's just as redpilled as me. His mom on the other hand thinks I'm the devil even tho she's known me since I was 8. I still get along with her tho. Actually going over to their house tommorow for thanks giving since I don't have any family of my own.

My best friends are an Asian and an Arab.

I don't hate people for their skin color. I hate them for their ideals. If someone has conservative values I don't give a shit what color they are.

I've got a friend who's mexican and redpilled. the rest of my friends are online and they're all bernouts or foreigners

I have a friand who came out as hay in our second year of high school. He was kind of annoying because he was this ultraliberal sense of humor based on vine memes and celebrities. But was ver smart and had his feet on the ground and is not the [TRIGGER] type. We were having an argument about gun control (I am pretty sure that you can guess each other's stances) and after that we were chilled.

yes, all of the above.

I live in the Bay area of Cali and have lots of non-white friends, and I'm dating a Chinese girl. None of them know I'm a Nazi, and that I would personally execute every single member of our pinko state government.

It's kind of funny. I'm trying to think of ways to tell my gf...

What is friend?

>non-white friends
Yes.

>female friends
No.

>gay friends
My neighbors are gay and hate flamers with a passion, so we hang out every now and then. Invited them to the election night party and they've been pro-Trump since he announced his campaign.

Is like a gf, but it is sometimes male and you can't fuck them

I have nog coworkers, they're 89iq tier

need a better job

No friends. I'm in Sup Forums so you can guess what I think about my compatriots. I used to have one female friend but we lost contact. Such is life

I have one friend that is half black half white with frensh parents and another one that was born in Chile and is gay

the black friend and his family is kinda red pilled going so far as to openly support National Front

the gay guy is more lefty but very open to blocking Islamic immigration

both of them are also very smart and very hard working people

I have no friends.

Also my grandmother used to rent to this gay couple in the 90s. They moved a long time ago but when she passed they flew in for her funeral. Really good guys. My grandma was an orthodox Greek and she still treated them like sons. Even after fucking 10 years or so they still called her every few weeks to say hi. Really nice guys

>He's an alTright dude, really smart, despite having cuck-tier political values.

Checks out.

>Or any friends really?
nope. and i want to keep it this way.

>2016
>having friend

uwot faggot ?

ive a gf and thats it

Nope. Doesn't ring a bell.
How do I get one?

I feel your pain. I vote Wilders, and I'm always pretending that I vote something else. "Right wing" in my circle of friends means voting for the lapdog "liberal" party that's been fucking up the country for the past four years.

And thanks to Sup Forums I'm beginning to think in SJW terms. The amount of what they would call "microagrressions" directed at right wing voters is immense. Just the constant belittling tone, or casually mentioning how all Wilders or Trump voters are retarded. But polling booths don't have eyes and ears, bitches! But I'd bet at least some of them wish they would!

And why? Because of immigration. I can talk about all the other leftist issues, but immigration has to stop. Period. Why the fuck is importing millions of islamic zealots, terrorists, and criminals the line in the fucking sand for the left? WHY?

girlfriend is korean. gay best friend. Hispanic good buddy as well. I'm alt light tho, dont care about race, just culture.

My college is multicultural as fuck. A bunch of pakis who immigrated from Czech and call themselves that. Everybody at my college is convinced the Czech Republic is a country in the Middle East because of how many shitskins claim to be from there, its a whole community of computer stealing fake-weed smoking niggers.

i really wanna fuck that frog

Real friends are for hipsters that require constant validation.

The wise wizard needs only associates, and the wizer the wizard, the less associates needed.

What is pic realted's character's name? I keep seeing it being posted on Sup Forums recently.

My best friend is a Jew. He used to be a based male supremacist and fascist.
He moved to america, married a puertorican grill and reproduced.
She cucked him beyond belief, not in bed i hope but his mind and balls are in her purse. I hide my power level, sliding redpills when possible, but she suspects me already. I'm afraid for his safety, wellbeing and peace of mind.
How can I save him /pol?

Haven't had female friends in years

Have 1 in real life friend that I actually talk to. He's half beaner like me, but we're both super white washed with regular ass white man traditions and values.

Only fags I know are my uncle and his "associate" My Uncle tries to hide his faggyness but it leaks out every once and awhile while his boy toy is full on big gay al, but they're both really conservative and hate liberals and always vote republican.

My 2 best friends since I was 12 are both ethnically Southern European.

My girlfriend of 2 years was Spanish ethnically, and if you can count her friends as my friends I had a lot of female friends. All white, but still.

I haven't had a non European friend since elementary school he was Asian.

A stormfag jew who racemixed and gets cucked. You couldn't mix more things Sup Forums hates. That seems beyond redemption.

I have a black friend but we're just friends cause I don't know any white people that sell good heroin in Ohio.

No I don't surround myself with sub-humans. Except one hot asian chick who hates arabs and niggers and is a Trump supporter.

>be me
>have gay friend
>he's #mentallyhill and obsessed with identity politics
>I still haven't told him I'm also gay
It's kind of awkward actually

I shouldn't fuck that frog.

My friends GFs are my only female friends. They are bluepilled af and some pretty stupid. One is a radical feminist somtimes and sometimes not who belives in whiteprivlage but dosen't like immigrants. And somtimes she says that females are inferior to men, good looking girl but dosen't have all round in the revoler. I also have a adopted black friend, he goes by negro-user he is kek not to bright but a nice guy. We worked together in landscaping and he would pretend that I was his slave owner when people walked by to upset them. Crazy nog.

Had a black employee who was a really great guy. Not exactly friends like hanging out after work and all that but a good acquaintance.

He died though. Was pretty shitty.

WHAT IS THIS CHARACTER'S NAME AND WHY DO Sup ForumsLACKS KEEP POSTING IT? RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

frog do you even know how to reverse image search or has to muslim semen reached your brain

get your hands off our women you fat greasy turk

If you'd know him, you'd want to save him too. Great guy, selfless and brave. So sad for him.

I have literally no friends at all.

What an amazing and stable society.

I'm friends with a Hispanic dude. His family is redpilled as fuck and hates anyone who came over here illegaly. Feels good man.

Plenty of all. I'd rather be alone to be honest.

I have two Russian devoute Muslims working at my job and honestly they are the hardest workers there.

>any friends?
quite a few

>non white
a few Hispanics and Asians

>female
several

>gay
No gay friends really but my friend from high school and ex-roommate came out as a MtF tranny while 'she' was living with me.

>tsuyu will never give you a blowjob
JUST FUCKING KILL ME

On mobile plus the other thing

I have pastel pony friends.... of ALL colours.... but all girls.

In college:
>Nepali exchange students were cool as fuck, hung out with a few of them a lot
>one of my best friends was a butch lesbian, the "lesbro" as we called her

That's the worst of it. Never dated a non-white girl.

i'm a white female

>friends?
just a few lol, mostly just family like brother and brother's gf and my dogs

>non white friends?
best friend is a little chinaman. i had a black friend but when he found out i was a trump supporter he stopped talking to me. good fuckin riddance

>female friends?
brother's gf, that's all i can think of

>LGBBQ?
had a couple tranny friends in high school, but lost contact with them. no gay friends, as far as i know

friends require so much maintenance and attention, it wears me out

All my best friends are white. The non whites turned into living stereotypes after high school. Females make terrible friends even among other females. The only gays worth being friends with are the tops. I worked with a girl hating gay and he was probably the funniest person I've ever met. His rants were so funny i had to walk away so i could breathe. If a girl pissed him off hed go off on them about how if they drink pumpkin coffee and they're aged 18-25 they should honestly give up on finding a good man. It doesn't get more basic than pumpkin coffee.
They're faces would just drop. And one cried.

few black(probably jamacian) and one paki friend

My ex-girlfriend was a fag hag with gay friends and I hated them. Once I came to visit her and she wasn't home, only those two guys lying half-naked in our bed. One of them sucked my dick, it was disgusting.

>wife
>wife's best friend
>former supervisor whose baby is due the same time my wife is, wants our kids to grow up together
That's it for females, I've got a best friend I've known since I was 2 that has an open invitation to stay at my place anytime for as long as he wants. My only other real friend moved across the country years ago, but I've got a big family so that's good enough for me.

Not anymore but when I was younger I had a black friend that had to move away because his parents beat the shit out of him and child services was notified.

I have an Arab friend who's parents are muslim but he is Agnostic and also wanted Trump to win in America and wanted us to leave the EU, so he's alright in my book.

I don't have any female "friends", only my friends' girlfriends. I'm not some orbiter that hangs around girls without the intention to fuck them.

No gay friends. I think they'd make me uncomfortable.

One of my best friends is a faggot. Married and everything.

He voted Trump and is a pretty cool guy (except for the whole faggot thing).

It's from a show called "Boku no Hero Academia" and it is some frog mutant. No idea what the character is called.

All my friends are white female/male heterosexuals. God bless Poland.

>feelsgood.jpg

My husbands's gay

Zap him into hetero Mike!

How the fuck did they "found out" you voted for Dr. T?

That's actually hillarious.

tsuyu

>friends require so much maintenance and attention, it wears me out

Are you me?

It's true. Being higher functioning intellectually means having a lower level of stamina when it comes to socializing. Not necessarily le autismo, but just getting weary of having to put on a fake smile for everyone.

Straight white male friends only boy. Id did have a Filipino friend though for like a year.

Real friends don't require fake smiles. You're doing it all wrong.

My gf is from Asia
She hasn't been ruined by Western degeneracy thank Kek
Not very a sharp person though

Real friends is just a meme. They don't exist.

nice digits faggot

Friends with an Asian guy who is adopted by a rich white family... Besides that only white dudes.

No blacks/gays/transes etc here to be friends here

>he actually pays attention to repeating / patterned digits

Drink bleach and then head back to Sup Forums

I disagree with you and yo digits. Then again, like all reality, things are true if you believe in them. Many of my friends have been there for me when i needed, and some have put themselves at real, immediate risk, for me. I'd do anything for them, of course. Now i'm really curious to know what happened to make you so bitter.

Post more Froppy

One of my friends is bi. He's a pretty cool guy and I've known him since we were kids. I'm 24 now so i'm a bit too old to start making new friends.