Trump's win is driving Barry insane

Can someone please explain this shit to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iguOZUlSjCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Medal of honor for lesbian celebrity
America YES

I was just looking at that. Awarding medals to fucking Hollywood celebrities? As if they're not praised enough. What the actual fuck.

>Awarding medals to fucking Hollywood celebrities?
Gonna cry about it you big fucking baby? Reagan gave a Medal to Sinatra.

But sinatra was a legend
Not some degenerate talkshow host

shes part of their satanic cult. i can tell because shes a degenerate kike

Obama is a right wing nazi the likes of which would make Sup Forums blush.

This is all planned. He is purposefully moving everything so far to the left that the right wing backlash will be incredible and felt for decades if not millennium.

He is our hero. He sacrificed himself for our cause. Kek bless him.

Wait is that pic fucking real? Topkek!

>lesbanon
OP is a female faggot.

>medal of honor

First of all that's a 'medal of freedom' which has no prerequisites for awarding beyond whether or not the president wants to give you one

Kek

Yeah she was given a Medal of Honor by the president. It's so disgraceful that this is the only reason I can come up with

>Kek
Your digits do not please Kek, faggot. Nice try.

BC her and her and her show is controlled.

>tfw consciously voted for obabo and the dems 8 years ago because I wanted to facilitate the blowback.

What did she do to warrant a medal? Honest question.

He's just proving how big of a joke he is.

She ate Michelle's pussy while Obama jerked it in the corner

>pro LGBT president gives a gong to an LGBT activist

Wow, who would have thunk it?

She defies God by being lesbian. Obama, a spirit cooking satanist awards this in mockery of God

>Trump's win is driving Barry insane

You already answer to your own question.

Its pretty simple. Obama is a militant negro just as a white would be a militant white. He does this shit not genuinely but as spite. I just read on CNN yesterday that he completed his 1000th pardon or cut back of black prison inmates sentences.. lots of them in prison for murder.. The dude isnt exaclt a fair person. He may try sometimes to be fair, then he has his spats and goes on reckless tirades likes this.. Its like a woman getting insulted and eating half a gallon of ice cream while in tears..

>Ellen Degenerate

Can Trump remove those medals? Obama is making a joke of all the deserving receivers

Barakk Ubumma must embarrass America just a little more before leaving office. Must be the worst president of all time.

>Pic; Jeb bush, mad as hell.

>Medal of Freedom
It's fucking nothing

>Fucking Ällän
>Sir Sinatra

KYS

See

Being born a lesbian. He also gave Robert DeNiro and Tom Hanks the highest award available to civilians. This is truly a slap in the face of civilians who have done noteworthy things.

Fuck celebrities.

Truth. The leftist bullshit was pushed so hard, that its fucked for the rest of our lifetimes.

Democratic liberal ideals forever and eternally btfo.

No supreme court justices to pander your autistic shit
No house or senate to pass your dumbfuck feelz bills
No president to vaguely be complicit in your titty tantrums.
No illegal voter base to get you the needed democrat votes.
No dead voters, as voting regs will change to prevent dead mofos from voting democrat

I hope trump ruthlessly fucks the system.

>tfw have various twitter accounts that push a far left agenda just for the blow back
>have over 400k followers combined
>doing this just for the blowback

Just a white hating nigger, and who do the niggers hate most other than white liberals?
Putting their whole white liberal establishment in the fucking grave

False. Michelle doesn't have a pussy, it's still preop because Barry likes sucking cock.

I want to send Robert deniro a big bag of dicks... he's contributed nothing to courage. Asshat

Sinatra also had attempts on his life from mafia

Kek willing she will receive the AIDS and not the kind of AIDS Magic Johnson got. The kind of AIDS that works.

>ellen
JUST

She's in the participation trophy club along with the other Hollywood actors there. Butthurt liberals crying about trump participation award

Reagan did a lot of terrible things. He was very anti-second amendment, gave amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, Iran-Contra affair. And too many republicans look up to him as if he was a demi-god.

so its basically the equivalent of a nobel peace prize?

Checked.
If this is real holy fuck.
You need to be false-flagging as an INSANE leftist. Normal people do not respond well to any sort of logic. They are entirely brainwashed and have drunk far too much kool-aid.

However, everyone has a breaking point in their conditioning. By pretending to be a leftie and approaching it from this angle, you can break them as you suggest insane shit.

Then, you will have converted them to our cause quicker than logic ever could. They will go and find logic on their own after they start questioning things.

His magic Johnson protected him. She has no Johnson

Because he was Maria genius

Awards have meant nothing ever since Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize for campaign promises.

>Push tranny shit to the extreme. Explains itself.

>Go full statist, suggest the government should take away people's property rights. Suggest parents don't have the right to raise their kids. Subtly link together government mass surveillance and other orwellian programs with immanent threats to people's parental and property rights. FULL COMMIE.

>Don't make it seem like it's a problem, suggest we need to go deeper down the rabbit hole. Eventually everyone breaks and switches in the other direction, reverse psychology style.

>Refer to ANYONE making more money than yourself as an evil capitalist exploiting the system. Make it seem as absurd as possible.

>Suggest there is nothing wrong with women exploring their own bodies, it's empowering. Suggest women do insane shit to be "empowering".

>Feminists are already suggesting the age of consent be raised to 25. Yes, it's a thing. Go along with them and suggest it should be even HIGHER. Get people outraged at feminist insanity. Suggest that anyone under 35 should not have sex.

>Go full open borders, mention we need to take in 50 TIMES THE REFUGEES and call them a racist if they disagree. Deny all crimes of refugees and name call the normie.

A true hero.

>sheeeit

At least Sinatra has talent.

I hate actor worship, but at least De Niro and Hanks are also talented.

What the fuck does Ellen Degeneres actually do? She doesn't even write her own """"jokes"""".

>Entertainers receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom
murica

>Those forced robotic movements

You know.... good... let the nutty left liberal crybabies push more people to our side like a vacuum. Red pills for everyone

That's her?! Jesus, she used to be kinda cute in that show I can't remember, what happened?

damn bro. you must really love the right wing.

One of the world's leading neurosurgeons is far more deserving of a medal than a bunch of celebrities.

>rewarding all the tools who shilled for him and Hillary
This is absolutely disgusting. He's not even trying to hide it anymore.

These people have done absolutely nothing for society but push retarded liberal ideology on the public.

There are people out there who have devoted their lives to charity work and helping the poor.
There are doctors who have worked tirelessly to save countless people's lives.
There are scientists who have made breakthroughs that could change the entire human race.

And all Obongo can think about is rewarding the celebrities that serve his interests.

He's buying/rewarding the loyalty of the entertainment elite. That way they don't go full Kanye and turn against the democratic party.

Exactly. The medal is a joke now.

Does Justin Beiber have progeria or something? Poor guy.

Agreed. FUCK Reagan. Commie scum is disguise.

There's something fucking going on. Remember when the GamerGate "journalists" had that email list that pushed the "Gamer culture is dead" at the same time?

Well how come Howard fucking Stern recently brought Ellen on his show and kissed her ass. He even praised how she and her guests dance when they come out on stage. Fans of Stern were outraged at the ass-kissing interview. It reinforces the fact that the Howard Stern show has become more PC friendly.

Fun Fact:
> Howard Stern refuses to say "retard" now.

Gary the Retard and Wendy the Retard are now called:
> Gary the Conqueror
> Wendy the Slow Adult.

Source:
youtube.com/watch?v=iguOZUlSjCE
Recent interview with Artie Lange. He speaks about how current-day Howard isn't the same person he knew.

Do normal americans even give a shit about ellen degenrate? My faggot roomate seems to be the only one

>Ellen Degenerate

Stern is a fucking kike fuck him

And fuck you too

Only unemployed fat nigresses and fat unemployed feminists watch her show.

But that's true for most tv which is why most tv is absolute shit.

That old Jewish woman died when Artie left.

she was gay in the 90s which as everyone knows was THE MOST DIFFICULT DECADE FOR GAYS IN ALL OF HISTORY

Shes into satanic stuff too?

Celebrities get knighted all the time in the UK just for being famous enough actor's and nothing more. This is a lesser honor than that. Don't see what the problem is. Its not like these matter at all.

Kek, Steirn was never relevant. The kikes had to make movies about him to pretend he was some breakthrough badass.
You can always tell a false flag psyOP when they make big budget hollywood movies about it. Boston marathon one is coming out soon, wonder if they are going to use the same actors and ripped pants.

Obama is literally handing out the medal like its fucking candy, he's given out 123, most presidents never broke 50

>r
How progressive!

Shes a popular entertainer, explain to me why she shouldnt get one

It's simple really. It's reverse Trump. Trump comes in already an entertainment celebrity. Obama wants to transition into that domain alongside the easy speech circuit $

What she do? I don't get it. Even Michael Jordan got one.

She told people she was a lezbo before it was hip to do so. So brave.

Popularity isn't freedom. We should all get one, this is sexist against heterosexuals

>that pic

>What the fuck does Ellen Degeneres actually do? She doesn't even write her own """"jokes"""".
She narrated a cool learning ride thing at Disney World when I went there like 15 years ago. I think it was about dinosaurs. Really cool "ride" actually. She did a good job.

I work at CBS. She has very high ratings and could probably call obama a nigger straight to his face and still be on the air.

I have to watch this shitty show every fucking day and I want to fucking kill myself

I leave it on all day for the background noise. The
TV i mean, and her show is a couple hours of it. Anyway, I like when she's on because it sounds like Dory is out in the living room. Don't usually actually watch the show.

This isn't worse than the bongs giving knighthoods to faggots and child molesters.

I really really really really hope this is fake

>be lesbian
>build career off of being a lesbian
>get a medal of honor
Since gender is a social construct and sexuality is a spectrum, would it be possible for us neckbeards to follow in based Ellen's footsteps?

>catkin
>trans flower

America has scientists, doctors, academics, and philanthropists who all contribute to the welfare of the people of America. Yet the majority of the people who were awarded that medal were entertainers who produce nothing except vapid media to be consumed by the masses to distract them from the problems around them.

I agree with you, but I hope you don't underestimate the importance of making other people smile.

He looks like magnus carlsen

Howard is such a pussy. Only thing worth listening to is the old replays. I remember listening last year when he bitched for like 4 hours about some article that said he doesn't care about victims of 9/11.

I'm not trying to be a racist but I honestly think, after Obama's disaster, we will not have another black president for at least 40 years.

>her surname is literally Degenerate

>People are born gay

kek

kek is this real?