Are you okay with homosexuals as long as they reproduce somehow? Either by donating sperm...

Are you okay with homosexuals as long as they reproduce somehow? Either by donating sperm, marrying a woman in spite of their homosexuality, or using a surrogate? Or are homosexuals just degenerates who need to be purged?

Disclaimer: I have the gay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm okay with everybody so long as they aren't an annoying, stupid faggot.

You've ruined any real disscussion by telling people you're gay for no reason.

Gay guys are fine.
Flaming pride faggots need to be eliminated.

I don't care as long as you keep that shit in the bedroom fag

I don't think they present a big threat unless they live outrageously degenerate lifestyles.
I would rather they didn't have any kids , although I wouldn't pass a law to stop them, and maybe they can work for a living too.

They should be killed. Spreading their diseases and raping little boys all the time. Fuck you OP faggot piece of shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

These

Being a gay guy is alright, just don't do gay shit in public. Lesbo women should be just gassed, unlike gay men who add something to the world (good food, decoration tips, good story tellers, ect.) lesbo women are just disgusting creatures 90% of the time.

Trans people, and people who identify anything other than male or female should be gassed as well. People who think it's "cool" to be gay should be gassed too, a lot of fake gay people out there now.

No. If you choose to reproduce you must raise your offspring and raise it well.

Gay is just a fetish. Just marry a dyke who is willing to peg you with a strap on. Marrying a man is literally the definition of degenerate because you cannot generate children.

I'm fine with homosexuals, I'm fine with homosexual marriage / union so long as it doesn't effect religious orders or effect children via adoption or wilfully trying to influence children and indoctrinate them etc.

I don't believe the government should hold influence over religious orders or try to force them to change their religious beliefs etc via whatever means, tax threats etc.

Basically do what you fucking want is fine with me just don't impose your shit on other people.

Unfortunately the lgbt community are incapable of doing this because it's not about acceptance it's a war in their minds with the agenda not of acceptance but to change you, culture, beliefs etc to their way of thinking and behaviour.

religion is already sketchy to believe in so why does or should a government have the power to change religion when the religion is a construct from prophets with the apparent connection to the source of creation.

governments changing or influencing religion makes the religion that much less credible. children should have the right to a mother and father.

get married if you want, just do it outside of religion and leave the kids alone. yes teach acceptance but fuck off with trying to indoctrinate young and impressionable minds to your way or thinking or behaviour and raising children is not an option.

The childs rights trumps your rights. It's selfish for homosexuals to raise children.

Somehow you misspelled as long as they don't reproduce.

Weather you insert dick to another man's asshole behind closed doors but act normal, and do anything as any normal man would do such as working instead of taking gibs, you are fine. Just try not to talk like a complete faggot, see And keep in mind that even tho you would be all that, once you've told someone you know in real life they could be disgusted. Also all the hate your sexual orientation is getting is solely because of these pride facts. It will be a little out of nowhere, but same applies even to chinese cartoons. If people didn't act like obnoxious idiots during manga/anime conventions, or done it in same manner online shitting up every corner of the internet with phrases they understand among their community, then people wouldn't brand the entire community, as childish and dumb for borderline pedos.
You can be proud out of your own thing, whatever it is, but for goodness sake don't fucking shove it down other's throat??

Not necessarily that route, but try to condition yourself to be straight. I'm sure it's possible if you put your best reasoning forward.

Unless you are one of those disgusting prideful flaming dildo clowns that run amok in the streets I have no problems with gays.

Well put.

Also, any talks of bug-chasing and/or gift-giving is right out and requires a swift death before the AIDS can even take effect.

could care less man. Fuck who you want, go out, do whatever.

The people I hate are party goers, pub crawlers, not your friendly neighborhood butt blaster. I like people who keep to themselves and work hard, who help out a person in need when its needed, not when its a handout.

And a man who has the decency to give a fucking reach around now and then.

Same applies to BLM and any other shit that people organize movements around that take pride in their own while completely disregarding the others.

>Eat that brocolli, it's good for you
okay
(next day)
>Eat that brocolli, it's so good for you
alright.. then
(next day)
>Eat that brocolli! Oh it's do deeeeeelicious!
mhm.. okay...

* 2 weeks later *

>You love brocolli, right? Why won't you eat so-
WHY WON'T YOU FUCK OFF AND LET ME EAT SOMETHING ELSE

You disgusting fags sicken me, and I hate every single one of you. Better stay away from me m8 or I'll kick your shit in.

Did you choose to be gay? I've met gay people that claimed they acitvley chose to be gay when they were younger. Even milo said the same thing lmao.

Absolutely not you degenerate filth.

The only form of reproduction that is morally acceptable is the kind that we are ordered toward via our natural faculties. Homosexuals are an abomination because they cannot reproduce, and it takes perversions to accomplish what God has ensured they cannot do.

You've all also fallen into the trap of thinking gay couples act like hetero couples, they often don't even have relationships. All of the gay guys i've ever met just go to clubs and hook up with a different guy each night and do shitloads of coke and MDMA. I live in Manchester which is like the fag capital of the UK and i've met maybe, 3 or 4 gay couples. The vast majority of them are degenerates.

Homosexuals play house. There is no such thing as a homosexual marriage because they cannot consummate it.

In all honesty our society is fucked either way so it makes little difference if they have kids or not. Feminism has set the stage for the downward spiral of our societies, which is why we keep busing in people who don't give a flying fuck about feminist ideals (and who feminists give a free pass too)

I and most straight guys have no problems with gay guys, it's the flaming faggots that get on your nerves. The guys that stare at you at the gym, the "my identity is my sexuality" shitters.

I really dislike faggots, I have no problems with gay guys or women at all.

Homosexuals are fine. Government mandated homosexual indoctrination is not fine.

>Have a social stigma against gays because they can't reproduce
>Expose your children to the risk of permanent sterilization for aesthetic and religious reasons
>Americuts will defend this.

fpbp

I am ok with homosexuals as long as they don't reproduce.

they have to choose. otherwise, it's a dead end in evolution. now they cry that it's natural and they were born that way... doubtful, but if that happens to be the case, we can still cure it with gene therapy.

Homosexuality isn't genetic so who gives a fuck.

Homosexuals cannot be parents, that is why it matters.

Male homosexuality is disgusting and non-vaginal sex is degenerate.

>implying there needs to be any more people clogging up the planet

I guess you're right, actually.

Natural selection, please don't breed in any form

My views on homosexuals is that they keep their fetish (because it is a fetish, nothing more) to themselves, act normal in public and marry and have children despite their homosexuality.

Does anybody on Sup Forums who isn't a troll or an underage christfag really care about what gay people do? Really?

The only possible potentially negative thing gays can do is broadcast. Also, homosexuality is partially inherited, if you are against gays why the fuck would you want them to reproduce? Like, even if you do hate gays for whatever stormfront-tier *tips fedora* reason, the best possible outcome is that they are allowed to segregate themselves and die off pretty quickly. Who cares?

We call you sodomites for a reason you're a disgrace to god

>All of the gay guys i've ever met just go to clubs and hook up with a different guy each night and do shitloads of coke and MDMA

Not an argument.

Letting homo's be parents? Not even once

I am bisexual and I have a gf, but find some men quite attractive.

Never done drugs, masters in virology and psychology, race realist, Sup Forumsack, Donald Trump supporter and veteran of the meme war.

Even i know among LGBT I am an absolute exception. So at least spare me the chair because i think other people deserve it far more than me.

Im also white.

no they worship the demiurge.

they must cure themselves

If you actually bothered to look up the facts of that picture you would know that the news network used their picture in error calling them pedos. They got a lot of money for it.

But you're not interested in facts are you? You stupid fat fucking american pig.

I have the gay, have a boyfriend, and plan to donate sperm. Don't do any of this shit. That's the annoying fag part of G in LGBT you've fallen to. Just because some faggots are shit doesn't mean all of them are.

I was just thinking this.. The Gay is a meme, or at least it is what memes were before they became memes. Memes are trendy social constructs that people follow, or are comical based on their counter culture appeal. There are certain memes that you can enjoy and drop, Le Fedora for instance.

Fedora is fucking based in Detective Noir films and anything shot in the 1920's time period, it is a popular linux distribution, but when cringy angsty atheist wear them it ruins what they stand for. So if you do not like the negative connotations and associations of wearing a fedora, you take it off.

With the gay, you cannot take it off. Same thing with burning the coal. Once you are a single mother of a mulatto, you can't pack that shit back in. You've been meme'd to the point of no return. Gay men cannot return to Heteroland, because they have been defiled by a man cock. Straight women don't want to couple with AIDS-R-US.

It's interesting how many people fall for trends, and take it to the point of being unable to return to normalcy afterwards. (I'm With Her, Bernie and MAGA tattoos)

No
Homosexuality is just a perversion, the biggest of all shames, erli(homo). Not to be confused with the modern börkbörk word ærlig(honest)

Homosexuality lit killed this country in 1319, a gay fucking King.....

The reason the fedora isn't a fucking thing anymore is because it's an old style, not because shitheads wear them. They may help it become meme'd, but mainly because style has changed from long trench coats, suits and ties, and fedoras all the time because our culture has changed, as with it our style.

On the terms of being a faggot, what of the outliers that have never been around anything remotely close to anything that would move them in either anti or pro-gay? Where no influence has seized them and actually done as you said? And they just had an odd disliking of women at a younger age, and guys appealed more-so?

>gays don't have kids
>don't pass on their defective genes
Don't see the problem desu, their degeneracy is but a bat of the eye lid in the grand scheme of things.

>the outliers
Generally outliers are scrubbed from the data set.

I knew some people who were gay as kids, usually there was a cause for it. Lack of attention, lack of patience, emotional abuse, mental retardation, vitamin deficiency. Hell there is a whole island where a huge number of boys are considered girls because their balls drop at 16 or so, it was tied to a lack of zinc in their diets or some shit.

However, I would say most people fell into a trendy lifestyle that, for men, there is no return from. Aided by drugs, alcohol and a deviant lifestyle.

They procreate by indoctrination, it's essentially a religion of hedonism.

I can see what you're getting at (all except the vitamin shit, it's not even talking about homos), but these outliers show that some are just as normal as can be yet catch the homosex. They question it and just end up living with it, although some do end up being annoying. But just because there's a large amount of the trendy fags, doesn't mean you can't just brush away any of the ones that disprove your notion.