Pol btfo by God Emperor

This is the greatest trolling ever made in the 21th century.
This is the day Sup Forums was betrayed and fucked over by "God Emperor Trump"

>Will not arrest Clinton
>Will not dismantle Obamacare
>Will support NATO 100%( Putin go suck a dick)
>Will not ban muslims ( HA HA!)
>Will not dismantle the Paris agreement regarding climate change
> Will hire Mitt Romney
>Disawows the Alt right
>Will support west against Russia
>Supports Israel 100%

Yeah you got fucked over by him and his not even president yet. This is the best day of my life. I will drown in Sup Forums tears right now. I fucking love it. This is better than sex. This is better than anything else on this earth.

TRUMP BETRAYED POL
HAHA!

Yeah he's not in office yet, Let's see

Still better than Shillary by any means

Because he has a penis? He's an immediate disappointment, a yuge disappointment. I'd prefer Jeb at this point

Almost nothing will change during his policy. The policy will almost remain the same just like it would under Clinton. Accept the harsh cold truth. Trump fucked you all

Who cares, he is PEOTUS and everybody cries

Anyone who believed any of those empty words is a fool, or a child who has never been through an election before. They ALWAYS say a bunch of shit to tickle peoples' ears, and rarely follow through on any of it.

Sup Forums responses to this:

1 He's not in office yet
2 Those were "campaign devices"
3 Close enough is good enough for me
4 Still better than Clinton
5 Concern Trolling (free space)
6 He never said he'd fully ______
7 We all knew this
8 Still better than Hillary
9 Who cares, he won

Cool sources lmao

Go prep the bull

How it like being this mad at someone not even in office yet?

You know who got played? You.
Know who's still mad about it? You.

>LULZ TRUMP WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT!
Aren't you tired of always being wrong in your life? Just STFU and let the successful billionaire do his thing.

Why are you such a fag Åke?
Don't you have a bull to prep?

He's a negotiator. He lets his enemies believe they have a chance and then they get BTFOd.

>Still better than Clinton
This is 100% valid point. For me it was always about Hillary losing and not about Trump winning.

If you don't belive me, check it out yourself

My dad is a 70 year old Democrat, he was 20 during the flower power era, an angry bitter weed-smoker and war veteran.

After she lost, he turned to me and said "Good. I didn't want her to be President anyway." As far as I know he's voted Democrat his entire life.

That should tell you something about where the left is right now.

just grabbing life by the pussy

>Sees OPs flag

You know that he will be Dubya 2 right?

Check it out yourself if you don't belive me

Sup Forums in full damage control mode rn.

>dubya 2
>implying that's bad

You're barking up the wrong kid, tree.

>Not in office yet
>Obama can spare the witch if she would be arested before inaguration.
>Still beter than witch.
>Who said all jews are bad.

And again untill he in the president chair yu can not say anithing about his politics. He may rethink all this again, or even come up with something third.

I thought all Americans hated Dubya. He stole oil and killed a shiton of sandniggers in Iraq

I would take ANYTHING over Hillary. I would take Obongo 3 over Hillary.

I made it 2 lines before I checked the flag

of course it's fucking sweden

HIRO FUCKING BAN SWEDEN AND CANADA WHEN????

And this is bad cause of?

Thanks for correcting the record, shill

Looks like you don't know anything about americans

Do not try to teach anything to a swede

All they can be taught is about racism, xenophobia, and women's rights

Worthless fucking wastes of human life

>killed a shiton of sandniggers in Iraq
once again
>implying that's bad

Foreign policy doesn't change like that. There are always higher powers than the president himself and what has been established will remain established. Us doesn't want to be number 2. They want to remain world superpower number 1. This world isn't big enough for two superpowers .You will be nuked during his presidency, i am afraid.

>successful billionaire
Teenager detected, or maybe a full grown fool. Despite all his gold, the system has Trump by the balls and has made him a bitch

this is better than sex? who've u been fucking user?

wrong

So you don't give a shit that Bush went full crusade on sandniggers and blowing shit up in Iraq?

I guess it only upsets other Muslim countries. Trump will be after Swedistan next, Mohammad.

Plenty of leftists got butthurt because of Iraq. So you supported the invasion of Iraq?

you're right, cucks and muzzies
world's better without em

Even if that was true he's still much better than Shillary

Muslim refugees, judging by the flag

It's fucking great isn't it user. Watch them gaslight themselves into saying they were never alt-right, alt-right never even existed.

KEK

Did'n you guys torture plenty of sandniggers in Iraq as well? Did Bush really authorized that? I think he did

Never had good opinion at him. Obama said good things and "tried to restore relations" with Russia at the start too.

>See into the future if you don't believe me

CTR so mad they have resorted to making shit up

>implying
>that's
>a
>bad
>thing

I used to think the swedes are cucks thing was just a meme

Praise Kek!

He hasn't said he won't Gas The Fucking Kikes.

>swedecuck claiming to know what sex feels like

No check it out yourself. You more than welcome to see it yourself

"The totalitarian mass leaders based their propaganda on the correct psychological assumption that, under such conditions, one could make people believe the most fantastic statements one day, and trust if the next day they were given irrefutable proof of their falsehood, they would take refuge in cynicism; instead of deserting the leaders who had lied to them, they would protest that they had known all along the statement was a lie and would admire the leaders for their superior tactical cleverness"

Omg guess I'll bote for Hillary in November. Thanks Sven.

All trolling efforts are the same thing...

Do you faggots really believe that Sup Forums as a collective thought Donald Trump was friends with them or something?

>politician makes promised he doesn't intend to keep in order to win votes!
Wow I am literally shaking I am so mad and shocked by this. How could he do this?! No other politician in the history of the US has ever lied about anything.

Most of Sup Forums simply preferred Trump over Clinton. Anything more was purely shitposting. The autists who thought it was more than that are still at it, they can be found in those stupid conspiracy theory pedophile threads.

No i am curious if Bush really authorized the torture on sandniggers or not.

Nobody here thought he would do otherwise. Now go do civil war 2.0 and entertain us.

I hope he did. Fuck muzzies.

DEUS VULT

Yeah he did. I remember that now. Miss Dubya?

Like a damn fiddle.

>Miss Dubya?
No, Trump will be the new president. Why do you keep asking about Bush Jr.?

Can't find one shred of evidence to back any of those claims up, faggot.

>We knew all along, no honest, we did!
>notapuppet....notapuppet.....notapuppet

>shills newest 'plan'

let it go it's okay

Soarin' Ted was much better alternative than Trump. He at least would have fag marriage banned.

Those were the only reasons I liked Dubya.I got pissed when he wasted money building hospital Aidsfrica.

Next he'll pull the plug on dapl

Yes and no. He stopped certain torture methods but allowed others to continue. He was ok with shit like waterboarding because its not something that can kill or scar you.

>betrayed
>useful idiots and hillary shills seeing what they want to in what he said, despite it not being what he said
Sometimes I was dumbfounded when he claimed to have not said some things he clearly did say, but given all this shit that people constantly claim he has said which he has not, I more easily understand how a guy could go to a default position of claiming he never said something.

Dose this Swedish cuck even understand US politics? Trump already exposed all of your shitty examples months ago. "This is the best day of my life.". It's really sad that your country is fucked for life and destined to be enriched by negro sperm. You should really be doing something.

The lefty butthurt was enough to make his election worth it. Even if he is a complete dud otherwise, he trolled the shit out of millions of people. Any more tears he's gonna reap are just icing on the cake.

>OP faggot falling for Trump's 6D underwater bowling

>trump wins
>Sup Forums loses

God liberals and your delusions, just because he is brining himself to center for running he country doesn't mean he is secrete establishment shill.

Sup Forums has achieved the greatest underdog win in the history of the modern word

Go get fucked by an Arab swede, it's been two weeks and your alreay going through mental gymnastics to justify why trump's a secret liberal.

Get fucked loser