youtube.com/watch?v=OJ-FJdEIlHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do what I want!

okay mr arsonist murderer.

But I love Honda hatchbacks

stop receiving french welfare

varg pls go

stop taking my delegates

Civic """"nationalism"""" isn't nationalism and anyone who subscribes to that nonsense should consider suicide.

Varg is the textbook definition of a loser. Why would anyone care about his opinion?

>Caring at all about Varge's opinion.
The dude's a retarded larper.

Top fuckin kek
Also nice digits

vargposting is garbagetier

Created a entire music genre, whether or not you consider it to be good music you have to acknowledge that.
Lives out in the French countryside with a redpilled hot qt waifu and had multiple children.

He may be not be Donald trump or Hitler but he's not a loser for sure, he's kinda living the dream.

>But they integrate so well to our societies
>My black neighbor speaks white and has conservative values
>Nothing wrong with my white daughter lusting over a big negro, as long as he treats her right and teach good values to my mulatto grand-children

Nah it's funny because it always lures out the christfags and cuckservatives

Go spam this on Sup Forums.

Exactly. another favourite of mine is
>I don't care if our nation is overrun by brown people as long as they're christians

Convert to islam, fisabilillah.
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ-FJdEIlHc

Stop being a bearded twink with a man bun...21st century Mullet

soo edgyyy

im christian and think vargposting is kinda funny

wtf I love vargposting now

My ex wife drives a civic

>loving your country isn't nationalism but loving a race which isn't a nation but a conglomerate of many races of similar skin color is nationalism

>look at me I'm American and retarded

civic nationalism is the trojan horse. use your white intelligence to think long term

That's because you live in a molting pot. Even your pure whites are mixed and have different combos. On the other hand, the British can say they're Anglo-Saxons with some Celt, but they're homogeneous in that way.
You fucks have no racial identity and then try to prove you're nationalist on a South African origami trading board. Your civilization is everything wrong with the West and your mentality has brought us all down.
As this guy said, your attitude is a trojan horse. And it went through the big fat door called the US.
Fuck you.

>Greatest civilization in human history was civic nationalist
checkmate, yuroscum

>You fucks have no racial identity
To be fair, the US was mostly comprised of Germanic and Celtic (including Irish) people before a whole lot of Mediterranians mostly from Italy arrived.
Hell, it was a proclaimed pure white nation with a few Asians, Mexicans and niggers thrown in until the immigration act of 1965.

These are all different races. My point was exactly this. Since they were from different backgrounds: German, Anglo-Saxon, Irish or Scott, even then ethnic nationalism wouldn't have been possible. So they had to go for civic nationalism, which led to the current situation.

And look where it got them
(Besides the fact that people in the provinces weren't considered fully Roman of course)

Stop being a heathen

>And look where it got them
>The highest heights of civilization and accomplishment
reallymakesmethink

Stop making shitty RPGs

>ca. 2000+ years apart
>hurr romanz wuz civic nationalists
They had more gull to do shit and would put you fuckers who vote instead of rebel in shame

Nope.

We are all interrelated. The very reason a scott and a German can have a healthy child, but a white and non-white most likely cannot.
The moment out enemies started calling us, "white" they lost.

>destroyed by invading forces because it was weakened by inner conflict
yeah, really makes me think

Stop killing people

Stop being a dork.

Euronymous was a huge faggot though

nah senpai

Just accept it, civic nationalism is truly the mastermindset
Empires rise and fall, nothing can last forever. Only leftists like you think utopia can come about

Why is it ruining your plans for globalism and marginalization of ethnic nationalists?

Reminder Cernovich and Paul Joseph Watson are bitches

Surprised these digits arent getting more attention!

pls stop

You should stop getting your historical knowledge from video games and hollywood trash

You don't need to be a "white" nationalist if you live in Europe

Nationalist suffies

Sorry what? The very foundation myth of Rome itself was centered around race mixing. Maybe your degenerated rune coon mind simply cant comprehend the superiority of civic nationalism. Sad!

>When the jewish conditioning kicks in

Daily reminder that a label is just a label. We are all friends here.

You should read up on Roman history bro! No westerner should not have at least some knowledge of the history and legends of Rome.

>rune coon

Fucking genius

I had 7 years of Latin in school.

Civcucks are cancer and must be converted or purged.

Sad!

Yep mostly German/Scottish here, with a grandfather from Hungary.

HAHAHAHAHA what a bunch of faggots
Talk about a bunch of fucking pussies.

>YAY WE GODDA SAYB DUH WHITE RACE
>NAZIS???? (it was a fucking joke)
>AAAHHHH III--II NEED MY SHEKLS!!!
>I"M NOT ALTRITES!!!!

Literally kike-tier these two faggots, fucking calling Spencer CO. Guess SJW tier faggots can't take an actual intellectual.

SNORT

STAHP POSTING VARG'S CLOSE-UPS