Uh oh drumpfkins, looks like hackers interfered with your elections and Hillary won Wisconsin...

Uh oh drumpfkins, looks like hackers interfered with your elections and Hillary won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. That would be enough to make her president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Cj5C3aBvh4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hackers interfered with your elections and Hillary won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania
>Michigan

Woah. I didn't know that you can hack paper lol.

Translate that pic into human.

oh nooo XD

Never underestimate russian hackers.

If this happens and the fraud discovered is not from Hillary's part and they end up denying him the presidence you will get a civil war in which the left and the minorities would be erradicated from the face of the country.

>T-t-they'll totally buy our Russian bullshit this time!

IS THIS FUCKING REAL?!

one can only hope

NYMag reported that some computer scientists said that election may be hacked in Michigan, Wisconsin and PA.

CNN and other retards picked up the story as legitimate and now some people are urging Clinton campaign to demand a recount.

100% fake news. Whoever actually reported on this story like it is real should be discredited and ignored forever, because there are no voting machines in Michigan.

I guess our election system can't be trusted here on out. Looks like Trump will have to spend the rest of his life as president

That ride is not over. It never will be

youtube.com/watch?v=7Cj5C3aBvh4

>I cannot BELIEVE that Trump said he might not accept the election results. They've never been rigged before!
>OMG Hillary you need to not accept the election results, they might have been rigged!

Hypocritical shits.

>calling the election rigged is a threat to democracy
>trump wins
>THE ELECTION IS RIGGED

>german language media
instantly dropped

But everyone in the establishment said it was impossible to rig the election.Obama said it was impossible to rig it as well

They won't because they're the ones who were hacking the machines to flip to hillary to begin with

I guess she gets a participation trophy

Whoever did this, he must be very good at cyber

I almost wish Trump would just step down just so history can know the first female president had to be given the job and couldn't win it fair and square.

>computer scientists claim that votes may have been hacked/rigged
>investigations launch
>hillary is preparing her comeback
>a few days later it is discovered that indeed, massive vote rigging happened and that the actual result will be revealed
>clinton 0 - trump 538

Neck yourself.

Her vote count has been going up with every recount and they still won't call the result...

>Keep ballot stuffing Michigan
>"Fix" the computer votes in Pennsylvania
>Pay off two (2) electors
>Madam President

It's that easy

You can hack the fuck outta paper. /po/ can show you some things.

it's a bernie can still win episode

What with the MSM in western countries blaming Russia for everything?
They blamed the Russians for Trump.
They blame the Russians for every right-wing movement like FN, PVV or AfD.

>a few days later it is discovered that indeed, massive vote rigging happened and that the actual result will be revealed
>clinton 0 - trump 538
>Thanks Putin

>CNN

Does it surprise you? Clinton is a known pervert and involved in little trips on the Lolita Express. From what I've heard he was big into the nose candy too.

The ironic thing is they disparaged Romney, BADLY, for implying that Russia was our biggest enemy 4 years ago

Whoa WTF is this!!?

Are these the "("("computer scientists")")" pictured?

Wtf I hate computers now

>computer scientist

No harm in auditing the results.

Did Obama said this or was it just the news?

Wow it's almost as if there's a difference between calling the election rigged before it happens, and calling the election once evidence of tampering comes up after the fact

Russians have an interest in supporting extreme right-wing movements in the U.S, and ensuring that succeed.

>Le computer scientists meme
>Le russia hacked our ballets meme
Oh my god, this is fucking ridiculous. When Trump suggested the MSM leaked debate info to Clintin, Shilled for her, and said she was actively trying to rig the election, we were laughed at and called conspiracy retards.

But it's TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE when they do it right? Give me a fucking break.

LMFAO WE WON fag get over it

Yes

Considering megyn kelly has already come out and admitted that the anchors gave Trump advance notice of a debate question and "play acted" that they were giving him hardball questions, you really shouldn't be talking

Kek, if they actually give the presidency to Clinton, there will be a civil war in the USA.

On a more serious note, it's a given by now that Russia influenced this election.

They are desperately clinging to every glimmer of hope. Take a good look lads, this butt devastation is going to last for 8 years.

>Foresight into upcoming events using evidence historically proven over decades of past elections is a bad thing
>Instead you should ignore the problem and deny it exists until it directly prevents you from winning and you look like a crybaby that will be lambasted for all of history

Yeah, great plan

>foresight
Trump didn't have foresight, you fucking retard. What he did was whine like a bitch incessantly because he thought everyone was out to get him. Meanwhile, his buddies in Russia were planning to hack the elections to ensure his victory. And the truth will come out, believe me.

Bullshit, in WI we use paper ballots.

>Megyn Kelly

Wew lad.

>believing hillary's "PUTIN DID IT" conspiracy

>still thinking Russia is relevant in 2016

>Bitch that get fucking hosed on national television say the guy that hosed her cheated
I'm surprised it wasn't a rape claim.

>what is an eraser
Wew, lewd h@cks0r i am.

you dont hack a voting machine unless you physically rig it like was purported to happen (in order to HELP hilliary)

Along with the amount of paper ballots submitted the odds that the election was rigged the other way are just nuts. in all likelyhood clinton lost even harder in actuality.

besides she already conceded defeat. how is this even an issue?

>This totally excuses the MSM shilling endlessly and falsifying information to ruin Trumps rep through fake rape cases and whatnot. But hey, it's totally okay if both sides get leaked info
Yeah no, drain the swamp. This shit needs to end.

Whatever helps you sleep at night sweetheart.

>The media colluding against Trump is a conspiracy theory and totally didn't happen
>Meanwhile the Russians are actively influencing our elections through sleeper agents stuffing paper ballots
>Believe me

How long until the dead voters, invader and multiple time voters vote are taken away from hillary?

If I save this, will the FBI get me suicided?

Kek even Nate Boxite says it's simply not possible to have hacked MI, WI, or PA's paper backups.

>Unironically believing the Russia hacking meme.
I'm more inclined to believe Hillary rigged the DNC and fucking pulled strings with numerous connections in Washington to get as far as she did. WikiLeaks confirms fag.
>All this Cognitive Dissonance in Liberals
Wow the psychology in this isn't wrong. You guys actually won't stop will you?

>computer scientists
these must be the "Mexican intellectuals" we kept hearing about.

>all states do a thorough investigative recount
>California turns red

There's a reason she isn't pushing for it.

It's impossible to hack an election. Hillary said so herself. She also said that anyone that doesn't accept election results is part of the problem.

These 'computer scientists' found zero evidence of rigging. She just did worse in some places than they predicted so obviously it's because of cheating. Not because polls are inaccurate.

Idiot.

Fuck off back to rebbit, kike.

No.

But the CIA will.

She conceded before the count was technically finished , so she lost reguardless

And yet, leftists still won't be in favor of voter ID laws... I wonder why?

Wisconsin uses paper ballots too.

Damn, these hackers can hack anything these days.

We did it. We are anonamoose. We are legion

There a concept that exists called scale.
One dude with a computer can do much more damage than one dude with an year's supply of pencils and erasers.

Are hillary voters this desperate and pathetic or are is the msm just stringing these suckers along on false hope?

Multiple votes was a Trump supporter thing tho.

>computer scientist

meaning some over at Sup Forums rolled quints and an OP had to call podesta.
the meme train isnt stopping

Voting twice is a felony. Voter fraud is a felony. Voting as a non citizen is a felony. Voting without registering properly is a felony. Lying on your voter's registration is a felony. Voting in more than one country, or state, is a felony. Voting on behalf of someone else is a felony. Voting on behalf of the dead is a felony. Conspiracy to commit voter fraud is a felony.
Getting convicted of a felony will usually forfeit one's right to vote in future elections.
So, yeah. We REALLY want a recount.
We REALLY want the left to double down on this, more than any other thing.
A nationwide vote audit would destroy the Democratic Party in a way from which they would be unable to recover in our lifetimes. There is a reason Clinton's handlers didn't make her ask for a recount.

In more rural areas we don't apparently.

Which is why this is a fucking thing. The """"computer scientists"""" don't know the first thing about statistics, much less voting, and saw that areas with voting machines (rural regions that vote Republican) performed better for Trump than paper ballots (cities). Never mind that Nate Meme and other lefty pollsters are saying it's total junk.

DELETE THIS

>european politicians afraid of dealing with non-globalists or people they can lord over
oh boy

Probably stringing them along most likely. Remember all the shilling they did and polls for a Hillary victory? Surprise surprise they were wrong, completely wrong.

I don't understand why Liberals still believe anything the MSM says. Like I posted earlier, the Cognitive Dissonance within Liberal groups is staggering. The writing is on the wall. We should completely get rid of MSM. They've lied, and lied and lied, and feign ignorance when caught in said lies. It's pathetic senpai.

Computer scientists from the University of Science have determined that hacking has occurred because more counties with electronic voting machines voted Trump.

This guy understands it.

I can heard you cumming from here, when you pressed send on that post.

STOP SOROS DEAD IN HIS TRACKS

EXACTLY. Why else did she concede so quickly? She doesn't want an investigation. An investigation would destroy her.

Remember the MSM when donald said the elections would be rigged?
>We believe that this election can't be tampered with
>I cannot imagine any condition which would cause those machines to be hacked. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this election. Modern programing has gone beyond that.
>God himself could not hack those machine!

You answered your own question. They are as delusional as your average tranny.

Michigan used Paper, I think Wisconsin did too..
OOOPs like Like CNN is going to look stupid... AGAIN!

Fake news is illegal now, please stop or I'll call the cops.

Fpbp

Where have you been?

No its fucking fake.
A cropped meme.

Michigan used paper ballots you ass wipe.. .good luck hacking a paper ballot.

Lets be honest, commiefornia wouldn't go red

Wisconson used paper ballots too..

Fuck off CTR Shill

HAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHA
This just keeps getting better

Trump has already broken every campaign promise. They're not even prosecuting Hillary for her crimes anymore, there's no reset with Russia, there's not going to be a wall. He turned establisment already. "campaign rhetoric" more like more broken fucking promises. I hope they prove voter fraud at least that would be funny right now the entire thing is just sad

LOL....a B.S. NY Mag story of "group of academics and lawyers" trying to unscientifically project a non-anomaly of a 7% difference (the national rural versus city average) between an unknown number of rural Wisconsin counties with an unknown number of Wisconsin cities, and extrapolate it to the entire State as well as Pennsylvania and Michigan...lol.

Obama wants no part of this desperate B.S. and Pedosta was too busy unjamming his paper shredders to pay attention to the claimants during their call to him last Thursday.

Go find your "safe spot" little one.

He looks tired...

They cant even name these "prominent" scientists or lawyers
How the fuck can anyone take this shit seriously?

>mfw