Can we start to unironically make fun of PJW now that he's revealed himself to be a massive fucking faggot?

Can we start to unironically make fun of PJW now that he's revealed himself to be a massive fucking faggot?

>I'M NOT PAHT OF THE OLT ROIGHT
>RICHAD SPENSAH IS A NAZI DAHLING OF THE MAYNE-STREEM METEOR
>DOING A ROMAN SALUTE IS NOT A LUHJIMATE FOHM OF PROW-TEST

>I'M NOT PAHT OF THE OLT ROIGHT
Neither is Sup Forums

Richard Spence is more of an attention seeking faggot than milo

>sage

You really are nothing more than a bandwagon jumping faggot

It can't be part of something that doesn't exist

>start

MAINSTREEEM METEIOUR

This. Alt-right is just a meme. Sup Forums is a nationalistic board, but nationalism has nothing to do with alt-right

PJW > Richard Spencer and stormcucks

>a fucking leaf

When did he say this?

Literally 5 days ago there were constant threads about how alt-right is the new way and Sup Forums is the poster child to bring it to the spot light.

THE OLT REICH

IS UH SACK OV SHET

Those were planted lies.

>THE MAIN STREEM METEOR SAID SOMETHING
>LETS FOLLOW THEIR ADVICE

I love how he pronounces "Sack of shit"

This, the media coined the term "alt right" to discredit us. I've never referred to my political beliefs as alt right.

>i'm 13 and distorted faces make funny maymays xD

This is unfunny forced meme cancer.

Also who cares about PJW and the "alt-right".

sage

I never took him serious, none of the infowhores can be taken serious as they just want to sell you potions

Yes. Anzu approves.

>turk lover
In the oven you go

Can't wait for his inevitable video of how "racists hijacked the alt-right" when he among other youtubers help originally hijack the label from the white nationalist movement to get publicity while on the Trump train

Such hypocrites, all these faggots care about is making a buck. Him and Milo and Cernovich are all just a bunch of dirty kikes

This entire Sup Forums civil war debacle was their fault for misleading trump supporters

you cared enough to post fagit

But i thought the stories about the ovens are fake?

Shlohmo detected.

can we stop posting about "celebrities". I don't give a goddamn about either of those two faggots.

DAMN LOOK AT THIS SHIT! Perfectly timed every single fucking thread every single time. If you don't think these are shills you haven't been here fucking long enough.

we have evolved

everything is planted! WE ARE ALL PLANTS EVERYONE HERE IS A PLANT!

I call myself far right fashy as that is where I place on the political tests, I identify by results.

AAYYRMEYYNIAN JEENOSYDE

anzu has a cock

>Roman Salute
Doesnt matter where the hand gesture originates from, throwing gang signs like this is just goig to shut us out of the national conversation, which is exactly what (((theyre))) trying to do with painting Richard Spencer as leader of the Alt-Right.

Keep on saluting Caesar if you want, but while youre at it, get a swastika tatooed to your head and then try explain to everyone youre a Buddhist.

alex jones is a joker he is just making money off tinfoils and he basically gets his news from Sup Forums

also, shitload of "redpill" channels/websites sprouted in the past year. its a business

Even better.

you have my attention

Fuckoff Paul.

fuck off you unfunny cocksucker.

fuck off and get whipped with Spencers alt-right ballsack.

Oh my
source pls

anzujamu

ANZU HAS A PENIS

when do you kill yourself?

uhhhh anzujaamu is female

>female

Why won't you faggots just admit you're gay?

this guy's a massive faggot

sauce
>tfw no google search on phone

OBAMER

Fookin' keel ya self, yu rayycist scoom bahg.

Czech ayte this poll, ya idjiot

Sup Forums iz nawt the ault roit

Fak oof

Oh fuck this alt-right bullshit

It was probably coined by kikes so they can once again group people in a hivemind.

>This, the media coined the term "alt right" to discredit us
No, you're not that important. The term alt-right was coined by the alt-right long before Trump ran for president.

Lurk more newshit.

I cannot stand his voice, don't even care what he says

All your green text points are true, go back to stormfront you untermensch faggot