Interesting; I may go work for HUD now

>loyal to trump
>Carson will work with the community that supported him in the election
win-win

>secretary of da hood nigga

Pol is retarded
>niggers are bad
>hurr durr conservative black man is based, not a nigger

Congrats, trump just chose a nog to help him run the country. He's turned his back on you. He is essentially a conservative Clinton. You're all cuckolds who do anything to fit in with the conservative movement, even if it means supporting nigger lovers like trump.

Congrats cucks. I voted for trump but all I got was a nigger lover.

It's not working

A FUGGING WIDE MALL

This is weak subversion

Don't waste your time, this is the the_donald creche now and they all think that all degenerates can be based, from blacks to muslims to women to milo

Hehehehe--

Oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh harder.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate niggers more than you ever will, BOY.

Dr. Ben Carson is a respectable black gentleman.

Now WHO IS YOUR FUCKING PRESIDENT?!

you're an idiot or shill, we are against nigger not against black men
it has always been like that. Weak subversion.

We need to blow the lid off this >Muh this is a nazi board shilling operation.

I think we all know (((WHO))) is behind it. But it's hard to call them out without a paper trail like we had with CTR.

Don't compare your inbred sand niggers to our based conservative negros. They're niggers but they are our niggers.

0/10 see me after class

How new are you? Sleepy Ben is minor royalty here.

Don't compare your inbred mutombo sand niggers to our based conservative negros. They're niggers but they are our niggers.

> Sup Forums hates niggers.

We do hate niggers.

But not all black men are niggers.

Ben Carson is BASED, son.

You can tell you are a new fag/ CTR/ Reddit shill because you weren't here during the Primaries to see how fucking based Carson was.

This is a fucking win.

And the moment Carson goes to urban cities and says:

"Black people, get a job, stop voting democratic."

It's OVER for the Democrats.

Republicans will rule the nation for a thousand years.

>hating a decent, intelligent, accomplished, honest, hard working person who has *literally* saved thousands of people's lives because he's black

No, YOU are the subhuman.

This is great. He can stop importing hordes of nogs into white communities and no one can call him racist for it.

Dead on. It's difficult to throw a Triumph for a Black Man when your expectations are shit. You gotta separate the wheat from the chaff.

>he fell for the Sup Forums is racist meme

Most of Sup Forums hates the entitlement they see Blacks having. Carson is literally a world class neurosurgeon who pulled himself out of poverty.

He seemed like a nice guy during the primaries. Good choice, Donald.
Now, if only he would appoint Rand on the position of Secretary of State, i'll be happy

Sup Forums has always been 80% conservatives exaggerating their views for the sake of shitposting, 10% stormfags and 10% perpetually asspained leftists.

I think either of the Pauls would be the right pick for SoS.

I'm a classic liberal expressing exaggerated right wing views for the sake of shitposting at such a level of meta that you can't even.

something big is coming

SoS is going to be Tulsi

nice try shillmaster

I see Carson as a compromise he's likable on a personal level but I totally get you. This place isn't Sup Forums anymore we got the NIDF now protecting all the POCs. Can't even shitpost without these faggots taking it 100% seriously

What the fuck is this, a new CTR false flag shill?

He was the first to call out Hillary as a satanist

Ur jewish tricks dont work here , soros scum

Hey there Rabbi, watcha doing ?

Hmmmmm...

STOP SOROS DEAD IN HIS TRACKS

>Putting all the token coloreds/women in worthless positions
>New Trump-friendly governor replacing Haley is gonna bring the stars and bars back

ben carson seems like a smart guy, but what does he bring to the table? I hope its not just "being black and supporting Trump"

Wait, why isn't he the Health and Human Services secretary?

>ben carson seems like a smart guy
get fucked faggot

We already have a nigger in the white house. This can't possibly be worse.

>how do you do fellow racists

Glad to see sleepy Ben still in the Trump story line.

How will the hood stay woke with Ben Carson running things? The Don's playing 4d chess

Why not the Treasury?

That would be nice but I doubt it

BASED BEN STRIKES AGAIN

IF Sup Forums IS RACIST THEN WHY DO I SAVE THIS IMAGE

ethnic national vs civic nationalism

(OP) #
You keep making new threads, so I'll keep posting the same thing everywhere.

> Labeling theory posits that people come to identify and behave in ways that reflect how others label them.
> HOW OTHERS LABEL THEM
> It is most commonly associated with the sociology of crime and deviance, where it is used to point out how social processes of labeling and treating someone as criminally deviant actually fosters deviant behavior ?and has negative repercussions for that person because others are likely to be biased against them because of the label.
> LIKELY TO BE BIASED AGAINST THEM BECAUSE OF THE LABEL.

sociology.about.com/od/Sociological-Theory/a/Labeling-Theory.htm

MUST READ
> MUST READ
MUST READ

Continue, let's see who wears off first.

We're only racist because most blacks happen to be assholes not the fact they're black. If there's a black that's not a shithead, we don't go "HEHE NIGGER SHOULD BE FUCKING GASSED".

Thanks for the enlightenment, now kindly fuck off

Kek approves of this meme.

YES!

Pretty much this.

Oh, sorry stormers. You thought it was all serious?
How bad for you.

>CARSON CONFIRMS HUD SECRETARY

When did Carson stop huffing the anesthesia? Because you know he was!

Yes we hate niggers.
And we're still waiting to see where trump will put sherrif Clarke (and hoping for director of homeland security).
Also, anybody notice sherrif Joe arpaio lost reelection and needs a job?

>haha we're not REALLY racist guys, we just hate criminals and want rule of law! our movement is mostly about tax cuts for the rich! Amnesty wouldn't be so bad, Mexicans are Catholic which is basically evangelical, and mestizos are more or less white! I love my maid and my doorman. btw does anyone have any dank memes about the benefits of market deregulation?

>I voted for trump but all I got was a nigger lover.
LOL Wtf, so much hate will kills you, dude.

Look at Carsons skull shape and skin color, he is clearly of nubian decent and not a subhuman

Go back to stormfront nigger

Great a nigger

Last I recall, Irish is a form of nigger

Ben Carson is whiter than you will ever be.

true that some north africans are still unadulterated Caucasoids. I don't mind a few of them around but I still don't want them breeding my daughter.

go back to ribbit, beta.

God, my flag is beautiful!

ctr fuck off

what's HUD tho.

white is the new nigger

Housing and Urban Development

he's gonna develop those nog right into republicans

Black conservatives and black Trump supporters are our useful idiots.

QUICK

POST YOUR CARSON MEMES FROM WHEN HE WAS SURGING IN IOWA

>We do hate niggers.
>But not all black men are niggers.
>Ben Carson is BASED, son.

>In his 1990 autobiography, "Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story," Carson describes those acts as flowing from an uncontrollable "pathological temper." The violent episodes he has detailed in his book, in public statements and in interviews, include punching a classmate in the face with his hand wrapped around a lock, leaving a bloody three-inch gash in the boy's forehead; attempting to attack his own mother with a hammer following an argument over clothes; hurling a large rock at a boy, which broke the youth's glasses and smashed his nose; and, finally, thrusting a knife at the belly of his friend with such force that the blade snapped when it luckily struck a belt buckle covered by the boy's clothes.
>"I was trying to kill somebody," Carson said, describing the incident

lol

nigger =/= black, its about the actitude, someone that acts like a fucking animal is a nigger
like saying "negro de mierda" here, has nothing to do with being actually being black, a blond white guy that kills a pregnant woman or shoots an unarmed father in front of his kids like a coward after they already gave him the money is a negro de mierda and a piece of shit and etc, etc..

Holy fuck that's badass

Why is a brain surgeon going to be in charge of urban development?

Will he though? This is concerning.

Fuck off and die faggot. I hate your everyday hood nigger but Ben Carson is a great man

>t. Unemployed CTR employee

It is natural. Right of the strongest.
Ben Carson is the strongest.

This is some of the most low energy plant posting I've seen yet

Soros should dock your pay for such a shit post.

ok mick

Nah somebody is paying those faggots again.

Thanks mate.

You can tell the reddditshills are in full force today.

In every "MUH BASED NEGRO" threads that are being shilled to death you'll always get the "edgy" post like

Followed by an abnormal number of replies from butthurt leftists shills trying to turn Sup Forums into a hugbox.

The falseflagging is so obvious.

It's like everyone forgot Dorner, a literal pol hero

Soros? It's you?

Concern trolling seems to be their weapon of choice now.

D-, work harder, you have potential!

Is this the new CTR narrative now?
>Hurr durr Trumps IS NOT actually Hitler so you should turn on him now!!1

You should watch his speech he gave in front of Obama. The guy really understands a lot of the issues in communities and had first hand experience with being poor and black and became a world class neurosurgeon. Even the libs I know respect him after watching that documentary about him.

>He (((SEEMS))) smart

Fuck off

kys faggot

Pretty much. Seems they are disappointed that Trump is not literally Hitler.

Until he finally got cornered. After Trump takes office we should shine a spot light back on that. Sketch as fuck how he went down

Its like you're girl Hillary said:
some need to be "brought to heel"

Or its like how Thomas Sowell said "Blacks can be tamed" its sad or "raysist" but it isnt wrong

that's the department in charge of the "projects", nog housing - low income housing, but it's usually nogs

It's not working