Hello, Sup Forums

Believe me or not, i'm a time traveller coming from 2107, while waiting for the time machine to recharge, if you want you can ask me some questions, i'll try my best to respond in a satisfying way to the majority of you.

do we ever leave earth?

Post pics

Why the fuck are you in shitaly?

IS JOHN TITOR STILL ALIVE IN THE FUTURE?

How did we deal with the niggers?

Does Sup Forums still exist in the future?

How bad will the next big quake in California and when will it happen?

How will things be different after the Fourth Turning?

ooo larp time

the mission on Mars was a failure so people are a little scared to try again, i think in 20/30 years something will happen
believe me or not, this country in the future will be great due to some shit happening around 2040
niggers are not a problem anymore in the future
no
2026, magnitude 10.1 a total disaster
if i had pic of your country in the future i would post them, but bad news man

Or more importantly (for me anyway), how did they deal with us?

are you white?

Yeah. Tell me you have good news.

this

if you love your country i have bad news for you, but as i said before niggers will not be a problem in th future, africa won't be a problem at all. white people of every nation will migrate to better place, creating the future i live in

Are canadians finally banned from Sup Forums?

Are we all going to ghettofy in Italy?

read the answer, from 2040 italy will be a great country to live in, i was just curious how it was before the second cold war
Sup Forums doesn't exist in the future but they will share their destiny with poor sweden..

Post alien tits or GTFO

Has the South risen again? How do we solve the "muslim problem" in Europe?

no man, europe and north america and also australia will be only white country
we don't have conctats with aliens
in europe wait till 2030, in the rest of the world you will have to wait till 2040

How long did it take for Canada to collapse into civil war and how should I prepare?

Timestamp in front of your time machine or GTFO

Doubting this thread is autistic
It's RP no shit it's fake

there will be no civil war. white canadian will migrate to USA in 2028 due to the majority of muslims in our country. but i have a good news for you, Trudeau will be killed by a muslim and this will start the great migration
at least in future americans will become more polite and educated, you have a great future in front of you, very GREAT
i'm just answering the questions, if you think i'm autistic it's your choice

Timestamp with device plz

Wasn't replying to you._.

Stop asking for pics niggers he doesn't have any because this isn't real

i can't great italian, i'm sorry
sorry didn't see it, any questions?

Show us some pictures of the future and we will believe you

Isn't claiming to be a time traveler on an anonymous Malawian dung collectors forum evidence enough? There is no way that this guy is larping.

Show us pics of the time machine.

Nah I pull my enjoyment from seeing what people ask rather than my own questions being answered

>terrone

get a job

See
Or
>>Sup Forums

If humans are still incapable of long-reach space travel, then how can you possibly be capable of time travel?

i can't show pictures, there are some rules every time traveller has to respect. if i could show you a picture i would have already done it.
in the future people don't need jobs, robots do it for us
ok

finally a good question: we are capable of long space travel but after the three missions to mars (they failed very bad) people are afraid of travelling in outer space. we can instead time travel due to a new discover happened in 2100

>i'm a time traveller coming from 2107

Where was your time travel machine in the year 2017 before you traveled back in time?

2107 you mean? it's hidden in a laboratory, there are like 10 time machines in the whole world actually

Are you able to travel into the future, say 3017?

Aliens?

So will Europe fall into civil war because of all the muslim immigrants, but will rise again afterwards?

Read the thread you imbecile

what will says?

What is going on in Indonesia in 2107?

Also, any majour volcanic eruptions to note?

Why don't you go further into the past and eliminate Rittenhouse (the Jews)?

How did they fail? I feel like creating a time paradox

This is probably the only impact he can possibly leave on the world because if this is real nobody would even know because who the fuck cares about what some guy is posting on this Chinese finger painting board

>2107 you mean?

Yeah, lol. not like it matters.

>it's hidden in a laboratory, there are like 10 time machines in the whole world actually

So, by exposing yourself and possibly causing a temporal paradox, can you expect to be arrested by the time cops?

Who is the president after Trump

Genetically engineered people?

yes, but it's forbidden by time laws
the fall of sweden will lead to a civil war lasting for a few years, as you know europeans don't have much guns, so muslims are not well armed. after the civil war islam will be banned from europe.
nothing relevant, in Italy Vesuvio will destroy Neaples
another good question: we simply can't. time laws don't allow a paradox, even if i try to kill my grand-grandfather it is simply not possible. and thust me, we tried to kill Clinton to see if things would have changed but she was still alive and nothing changed
you can't create paradox, time laws don't allow them. missions failed cause of bad maths and bad timing. it's not that easy to travel to mars
time laws don't allow paradoxes

He hasn't exposed himself by not adding any proof to his claims and keeping this vague
All of this would be super legal
For all we know this is just RP, we have no reasons to believe predictions posted anonymously by a self proclaimed time traveller on a Mongolian balloon fishing tech support forum

Were the satanic pedos defeated?

>time laws don't allow paradoxes

Yeah, that's what I'm saying...

How is that enforced?

It's time cops, isn't it?

Is there like, a whole army of jean claude van dam clones who travel through time, get in adventures, and repair the very fabric of history from time traveling shitposters?

Michelle Obama
yes
yes, during second Trump period, a mass purge

What's up with Russia in the future? When will Putin resign? What happens after him? Will we become new Byzantine empire?

In what year does the fall of Sweden happen?

are you one of the jews? they tried to stop time travel for like 20 years
it's pretty complicated, if you try to kill a person in the past you weapon will probably broke or some shit, you simply can't
man shit between russia, america and Italy will be great in 2040, now i don't remember who was after putin, sorry

UFOs are ??

please Great Australian read the previous answers

>Michelle Obama

wot. Explain that shit, OP.

>it's pretty complicated, if you try to kill a person in the past you weapon will probably broke or some shit, you simply can't

Oh yeah?

Well, I'll have you know that I'm a time traveler from the year 3107, and in MY time, we have positively confirmed that time travel is impossible.

So there.

Not Jewish just bringing reason to the thread, not trying to stop it though I am enjoying it

Does anything happen to the UK in the next 20 years?

>please Great Australian read the previous answers

I am expecting an answer like military, or time travellers. I know no aliens.

trump can't be reelected in a third period and the run will between Michelle and Cruz. Michelle win in landslide but is not that bad
ok ty
if time travel is impossible how is possible that the both of us are here?
Brexit in august 2017 and you will be the first country to ever ban islam, if i remember well is like 2021

so reformulate the question please

we've had some bad larpers recently, but this spaghetti nigger is undoubtedly the worst larp of the current year. delete this thread

>if time travel is impossible how is possible that the both of us are here?

Because neither of us are time travelers...

Duh.