Wtf

Why are europeans so dirty and shower so little?They are worse than indonesians and arabs,literally poo in loo tier.

One shower a day is enough for the rest of the world.

They don't fuck as many diseased assholes as you do, Brazil.

We only sweat for 2 months a year and it rains all the time.

I shampoo my hair once every 2 days

This Brazil, rub a couple of braincells together will you?

You shampoo your hair 12 fucking times in a week?

Really makes me think. Y axis

This sounds like a really lame excuse.What about france and spain? They are quite warm and dry

Wait, do people not usually use shampoo every time they shower?

Oh.

You shower 12 fucking times in a week?

mexico finally wins something

The deal here is not the shampoo,but the really low number of showers taken in a week

It is the question of climate

You shower more in hotter climates
Its bad for your hair

Your supposed to shower if you get caught in the rain.

> They don't fuck as many diseased assholes

t.american

Indians are actually filthy though

We huebrs are very clean actually. Gringos dont even brush their teeth after meals.

the french smell, we all know this. cant speak for the spanish.

>5 showers a week

mad weekend benders with the lads are playing a part here no doubt

you've won my heart mexibro

Ha ha, a fucking Brazilian who thinks he's civilized, oh my sides.

Too much shampoo is bad for the hair, it makes them greasy and increase the risk of balding

Constant shampooing is actually pretty bad for your hair. Not good for your hair to be oily and greasy as fuck but also not good for your hair to be dry and natural oil-less.

Because its fucking freezing here most of the year.

Dries out your hair and causes split ends over time. We produce oil naturally, and when you shampoo it washes it out, so in a feedback loop, the skin produces more oil, so you shampoo more, and it gets worse. Always condition as it adds some oil back, and use natural shampoo. Don't get trapped by balding and the rogaine jew.

>tfw you have kissed european tourists

This cant be real.Please tell me it was a joke

Do you ever stop and ponder over the fact that there are people in the western world who don't shower daily?

Shampoo twice a week, shower twice a day

You're a fucking retard if you shampoo your hair everyday

Huh, good to know, thanks. I'm very fond of my hair, wouldn't want to fuck it up.

>It's fucking cold
>You don't sweat
>No need to shower more than once a day

>Don't get trapped by balding and the rogaine jew.
What do you mean by this?

12 showers a week? unless you work manual there's no reason to do that wtf

If I lived in a humid, dirty, run down Brazilian favela I would feel the need to shower 12 times a day too OP. As it stands 1 shower a day is more than adequate.

Really low? M8 have you ever been to northern Europe? 5 showers a week is more than enough. As long as you have non-shitty sweat genetics you could probably do with a shower every other day.

If you live in mudhuts in the middle of an arid wasteland then you also sweat a lot, and most people determine how often they shower by how much they sweat.
Thus, in poor hot african countries showers are rare due to the lack of water and poverty, then for poorly developed hot countries like mexico the number goes way up, because they sweat like pigs and need to shower all the time, then the number starts going down again with the onset of air conditioning in the richer countries. Note that the US gets a much higher rate because a lot of people live in very hot states, Florida, Texas, California etc. These people have both very hot climate, and good access to water. But because air conditioning doesn't work outside, they still have to shower more than say Scandinavians, who will hardly have much of a chance to sweat unless they do more demanding physical activities.
Also, Euros are more often taught not to waste water, and that excessive showering can be bad for your skin.

That fucks up your teeth senpai. Why the fuck would you do that? Just use a toothpick after dinner and brush your teeth before you go to bed.

I've been in USA and north of Mexico, over there the hot weather is dry, but over here weather is hot/humid, sometimes during summer you need to shower twice a day unless you want to end up sticky and sweaty, the hot days are like walking in a steamy sauna.

must suck having to shower twice a day due to humidity

i shower 10 times a week, a shower every morning and after every training becaise i usually sweat

Dont even need a morning showrr if I dont leave the house tb h

I go to shower 2 times per day in the morning and before I go to sleep. But I don't use a shampoo every time I go.

>brushing your teeth after meals
you're literally brushing your enamel away by doing that.

But my hair gets visibly greasy and disgusting if I don't shampoo daily. What do?

Mexicans have an incredible resilient thick hair, and cases of baldness are scarce, and mostly in white/predominantly white people

REMINDER LATIN AMERICAN SUBHUMANS HAVE FESTERING BINS OF SHIT IN THEIR BATHROOMS.

You're already caught in the cycle man. Either have to keep fucking your hair up, or live with disgusting hair for a few weeks before the balance is restored.

There are other methods of washing yourself, not just showering.

Shower every day.

Never shampoo. Stop shampooing guys, trust me. Your hair will look great.

your fucked

Kek forgot all about that. Huemonkeys are actually surprised and disgusted at the fact that people prefer not to destroy their teeth after dinner, and that people in colder climates don't have to shower more than once a day, while they have ACTUAL FUCKING shitbins in their bathrooms. LMAO

stop being a disgusting arab

Idiots. over-shampooing and over-brushing your teeth isn't good long term. Fucking non-cucks.

REMINDER BRITBONGS SUBHUMANS HAVE FESTERING BINS OF SHIT IN THEIR PLATES

I am married to a brazilian and you have 5 fckign showers a day because of the tropical heat and also because you sweat alot. We in Europe dont need to shower more then 2 times per day fuk off you sweaty fucker and stop wasting water.

Using Jewpoo

Portugal and Spain are as hot as southeast and south brazil where the majority of the population lives.Lame ass excuse m8

Me too. I can literally shampoo my hair at evening and get a shitty greasy mess next morning.

I already lived in brazil and the diferent is huge. I take 1 shower max of 2 per day in portugal, but when I was in brazil i had to take like 4-6 a day depending of weeks so you cant say its the same because it isnĀ“t its very abafado, idk the english word to discribe it. here it is not abafado exemp some day during the summer.