NIGGER

>be america, land of freedom
>cant say the word 'nigger'
>saying this word in public will get you fired from your job, harassed by SJWs, and possibly ruin your entire life
>meanwhile hoodrats with an IQ of 50 say this word in every sentence in their CD and nobody says a damn thing because they are black

why are you so afraid of a mere word, burgers? sticks and bones can break my bones.....?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmu4PW7t_k
youtube.com/watch?v=fk_IkF4tvRc
youtube.com/watch?v=XNETvEPWudM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We've been hit with our own brainwashing. We successfully eradicated any semblance of pride from the Germans and now we are drinking our own coolaid.

King Nigger just worsened it, made it obvious. Now ordinary white dudes are even starting to feel the pressure.

>hoodrats with an IQ of 50 say this word
they also don't have jobs. and their lives are ruined by the white man everyday.

a black will get passed up for a job 98% of the time even when there are no whites applying.

their life is harder so we have to take care of them at all times.

are you saying white privilege is a real thing?

hood ratz is a derogatory term and you can't use it because your a FUCKING WHITE MALE

OF COURS WHITE PRIVELIDGE IS A THING YOU RACIST SHITLORD WHITES HABE TO TAKE CARE OG BLACKS AT ALL COSTS

im a chink, so no

i have the immunity card

you guys are way cucked though

You have the freedom to say what you want, you just have to realize that there are consequences for the things that you say.

Unlike on the internet, you can't just hide behind anonymity and "I was only pretending to be retarded" arguments.

CHINKS ARE EVEN WORSE THAN WHITE FUCKING MALES YOU GAY HATING RACIST BIGGIT WHY DON'T YOU JKTS KILL TYOUSELF

there are no bad words, only bad intentions

nigger is just a word. Its pathetic to be scared of words.

and its obvious there is a very big double standard at play here

How the fuck do other whites get triggered by this?

I don't fucking care. I already have like, fifty advantages over being born black. The fact that I'm not supposed to/'allowed' to say nigger is such a frivolous little thing that I couldn't give two shits about. My life is sweet, I don't fucking care what nigs do or say because I do my own thing.

If you want it that bad OP make a black friend who's cool with it; though in Singapore, and considering you seem pretty preoccupied with race, good luck.

>i dont care

>no, i really dont care, even though i sound heated up and replied to your thread

>but i-i-have aryan genes! its not true! i am better!

>How the fuck do other whites get triggered by this?

its mostly that there are niggers in my country.

if they didn't act like animals I would be fine with them but they are terrible.

>pic
disgusting

nigger
>nigger
nigger
>nigger
N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

>Hood Rat
>Porch Monkey
>Mo tea
>Mon Back
>Jiggabo
>Sambo

jiggaboo has 2 o's friend

Nigger is the new Fuck

NWA - Niggaz 4 life
youtube.com/watch?v=3tmu4PW7t_k
'nuff said. Need more?
NWA - Real Niggaz Don't Die
youtube.com/watch?v=fk_IkF4tvRc
End of line. If they pour out more LIberal Tears*tm then Play this:
Dave Chapelle- Black White Supremecist
youtube.com/watch?v=XNETvEPWudM
and shut 'em down cold!
Purge the Unclean!

The word nigger is derived from negra meaning black. It is only hateful if the hate lives in your heart. Without the hate, it simply describes color.

I stand corrected.