What's next for him and the Libertarian party?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5iZl5LGornI
youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4
lewrockwell.com/2016/05/scott-lazarowitz/libertarianism-libertarian-party/
editions.lib.umn.edu/smartpolitics/2016/11/20/joe-miller-shatters-libertarian-us-senate-record-while-8-others-set-new-state-party-marks/
joemiller.us/2016/11/historical-first-joe-miller-achieved-highest-vote-libertarian-us-race-ever/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Miller_(Alaska_politician)
youtube.com/watch?v=wH5LRpx0bDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's going to smoke a lot of weed and think about what an ass he was this election.

adam kokesh will be the nominee in 4 years. no joking

I reckon it'll be Weld. I think they chose him as VP to get him prepared.

Vacation to Aleppo.

After Trump betrays all his campaign promises and governs as a Democrat-lite, Justin Amash will win the presidency in 2020 as a Libertarian.

What is l bertarian?

Has the libertarian party considered nominating a libertarian?

when was the last time they did? i seriously can't remember they have been coopted by the libertarianlite reason mag fags for so long

Who?

Smoking dank bud and watching the wheels fall off the trump train.

Meeting his first leppo

You tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=5iZl5LGornI

He'll be appointed chief negotiator at the Aleppo Peace Accord.

As for the Libertarians, maybe they'll try nominating an actual libertarian some time.

You're kidding? Libertarian is a political ideology. It's the epicenter of smoking pot and computer hacking.

what the fuck is he doing?

Proving a point

pretending to have a heart attack after one of the ladies in the gif said that people who smoke pot are at a higher risk of having heart attacks

Funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4

3k mile bike ride.

Weld would be a worse libertarian than Johnson ever was. He straight up endorsed Hillary.

What's next is that it will further degrade into "thick Libertarianism" and eventually Left Libertarianism.

The Libertarian party lost intellectual and political discipline when Ron Paul and Lew Rockwell left the party over the AQ
>Abortion Question

Say what you want about them, but they both were trying to argue the philosophical defense of the person-hood of the fetus, its property rights, and where one human ends and the next begins. From this the NAP can can be extended elsewhere.

They then used Entryism
>Are you socially Liberal or not-give-a-fuck?
>Hey, so are a lot of other people!

>Are you economically Conservative or not-give-a-fuck?
>Hey so are a lot of other people!

lewrockwell.com/2016/05/scott-lazarowitz/libertarianism-libertarian-party/

to great failure.
Problem is, using common sense
>Or if you're unable to and would rather have it spoonfed to you, read What's The Matter With Kansas

you'd realize that most people's pet issues supersede allegiance to a party that would put the country toward their general political interests, and POC will always vote for gibs because they don't have a concept of a voluntary Commons that Whites do.

Finally, the only reason they got so much attention this election cycle was because Establishment cucks tried to counter Trump. Welds and Bushes aren't Libertarians.

So connect the dots and project it forward. The LP will simply get more pozzed.

This probably literally happened.
A
FUCKING
LEPPO

i'm sure gary johnson has gone back to smoking weed every day, just like he did before the election

hey can I buy an oil rig

Libertarians want everything in one election. The electorate won't vote for that much change at once. They need a long term strategy like the liberals have been using for a couple generations.

>more than 4M votes

throwing away any credibility his candidacy might have had

Ambassador to Syria

>implying the LP should compete in any election besides the presidency
how fucking dare you

>
Leppotarians are done

sold out. To some edgelord with an eyepatch he thinks makes him look cool

The Libertarian Party nearly got a US Senator elected in Alaska.

>Joe Miller earned the Libertarian Party (L.P.) its highest-ever vote percentage in a federal Senate race this week, with his 30 percent in Alaska.

>The Tea Party favorite was an 11th hour recruit by the Libertarian Party in September 2016 and his brief, two-month campaign won him an impressive 29.4 percent of the vote in the general election – 14.9 points behind Senator Murkowski.

>In addition to Murkowski, Miller was opposed by a Democratic nominee (Ray Metcalf, 11.1 percent) as well as an independent candidate who had the support of some prominent Alaska Democrats (Margaret Stock, 13.7 percent). Two other independents were also on the ballot (Breck Craig and Ted Gianoutsos).

>Miller beat the combined total of the Democrat and the 3rd place independent.

>Before running for the Senate, Miller worked as an attorney in private general practice, a local government attorney, and a U.S. magistrate judge assisting the Alaska federal district court with its caseload. He is a 1995 graduate of Yale Law School, a combat veteran of the 1991 Gulf War, and a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point. He is originally from Kansas and the father of eight children; he and his wife and family moved to Alaska in the mid-1990s.

>Miller supports an amendment to the U.S. Constitution that would require a balanced federal budget. Miller also supports a suspension of all new entitlement programs and a suspension of all earmarks. He would eliminate the U.S. Department of Education.

>He supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.

editions.lib.umn.edu/smartpolitics/2016/11/20/joe-miller-shatters-libertarian-us-senate-record-while-8-others-set-new-state-party-marks/

joemiller.us/2016/11/historical-first-joe-miller-achieved-highest-vote-libertarian-us-race-ever/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Miller_(Alaska_politician)

youtube.com/watch?v=wH5LRpx0bDU

i thought you were joking but you were not this man is playing bizarro chess

I wouldn't lie to you, Wop.

Did Gary say anything about Trump winning?

>think
>smoke weed

You can only do one at a time brah.

thanks mom

The next libertarian candidate will be a left leaning libertarian mark my words.

No, it will be this Joe Miller nigga .

There are trying to gain political recognitinon nationally as not a joke. So they are putting more electable people in their party- sadly this could lead to a change in the ideology of the party itself as new members start to outvoice the true and old.

Maybe they can win over Dave Rubin tier liberals. Don't see them hitting that magical 10% any time soon though

Wait is that true?

>As for the Libertarians, maybe they'll try nominating an actual libertarian some time.

and do something that makes sense? never happen. i'm full on libertarian, but the Libertarians are full of shit.

I'd vote for him, he's basically a Paleocon

Shit, Alaskans actually voted a woman in instead of that guy. Nuke that fucking state out of its misery, goddamn!

Fail in 2020 also

>ALEPPO MAN

without even trying!

>if you lose by 15 you almost win!

>racing against an incumbent
>only started in september
>spent only four hundred dollars
Nigga, that's almost winning by my book. Had he tried any harder he would be tailoring his inauguration suit now.

>Democrat didn't even run.

Who else would they vote for?

The usual.

The Liber... what?