youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3oybw5augpQJ:https://twitter.com/cernovich/status/659472184679780352 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
chalkbeat.org/posts/us/2016/11/22/what-a-betsy-devos-appointment-would-tell-us-about-donald-trumps-education-plans/
twitter.com/SwedishPM/status/801474915710935045
plug.dj/play-anything-you-want-25/
youtube.com/watch?v=6LPEfC_SDVc
youtube.com/watch?v=C1EM9iZpLeI
youtube.com/watch?v=0uXoeuGrJ48
youtube.com/watch?v=MzrVCdtJ1WQ
strawpoll.me/11717332
twitter.com/JebBush/status/801491265338671105
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the best edition yet.

i-i'm ready for 2020...

reminder that Evangelicals need to be gassed.

friendly reminder

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3oybw5augpQJ:https://twitter.com/cernovich/status/659472184679780352 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

cernobitch deleted the tweet

>Betsy DeVos

READ YOU FAGGOTS

>“Yes she is very much part of the Republican education establishment, but where Hensley-Clancey got the idea that she proclaimed herself an opponent of the Common Core education initiative is beyond me,” Vander Hart writes. “Betsy DeVos through the Great Lakes Education Project (GLEP) and Michigan Freedom Fund tried to influence Michigan’s Republican primaries.”

>GLEP is a strong supporter of the Common Core and its continued implementation in Michigan. They are part of the Michigan Coalition for High Student Standards which opposes SB 826 to Repeal and Replace Common Core, science, social studies, and aligned assessments with pre-common core Massachusetts standards. Stop Common Core in Michigan believes there is a high correlation between candidates who accept the GLEP endorsement and their future votes on legislation.

>GLEP claims NOT to have a litmus test on Common Core. This allows candidates to say they are against common core and still gain the endorsement of GLEP. But DeVos is a champion for “school choice” while at the same time continuing the implementation of common national standards. The DeVos definition of “school choice” is the freedom to choose which common core school will track your child from cradle-to-career (P20). All Michigan charters must use common national standards. That’s NOT true choice.

THE TROJAN HORSE IS IN

>inb4 the concern shill who posted 40 times last thread appears

>mfw people are still believing what the media says
I'm keeping my eyes on Trump's cabinet picks. Fuck the alt-right meme.

YOU FOOLS

YOU THINK YOUR PATHETIC ALT RIGHT CAN DEFEAT THE SOROS FOUNDATION?

>lock her up
>drain the swamp
>build the wall

hmmm looks like we were scammed

fag

It's not working

You are upholding a reality invented by the left. Prior to Hart-Cellar and the 1965 Immigrariona and Natrkalization act, his simply was not the case. Up until extremely recently, we prioritized northern european immigration, and in many cases completely blocked all non-white immigration.

There are literally classic cars still being driven on the road today older than the concept of a multi-ethnic america.

You believe it because the left controls the public school system which indoctrinated you. You live in a county where whites were ethnically cleansed from their own inner cities, and you've never one thought that that was odd.

People are their genetics. Culture is an aspect of bilogy. A future where the most influential nation on earth is a double-digit IQ african/mulatto/mestizo/amerindian nuclear power is not a bright one, and bringing a white son or white daughter into that nation would be nothing short of child abuse.

what are you implying?

>we
At least change your proxy

They will do this for every single pick pretty much

Just ignore them, Trust Trump. He always picks only the best

Who are TRS? Is it a new CTR?

They voted 81% Trump. there
is no right leaning majority vote without them, period.

New willCatholicucks ever recover?

Cut off the head, and the limbs shall die.

Soros Extradition to Russia coming 2017

TRUMP CUM GOBBLERS WILL IGNORE THIS YET AGAIN

NOT EVEN PRESIDENT AND HE IS ALREADY CHOCKED BY NEO-CONS AND OTHER ASSORTED KIKES

hey look, hes back

PORTUGAL BRO IS BACK!

ALL HAIL!

>almost current year+2
>trump is president
>still doubting god emperor

When will you fucking faggots ever learn?

I got my ass handed to me when i was a butthurt flynnfag and that was enough

It's bizarre that Marla Maples is hotter than her daughter Tiffany. How the fuck does that happen?

Genetics is weird.

Damn, Tiffany's Mom is banging! How did Tiffany turn out so meh?

nice meme TRS can i save it

Chernovich and PJW are sellout whores.

Good thing Trump installed another globalist stooge to control education

DeVos hasn’t been outspoken about the Common Core, the shared learning standards adopted by most states in recent years. But some of her ties would suggest that she supports the effort to raise and standardize expectations of what students should learn in each grade. She’s on the board of Foundation for Excellence in Education, the group that former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush founded to promote school choice and the Common Core.

On the campaign trail, Trump routinely denounced the standards — despite his having no authority to “repeal” them — in statements that won applause from conservatives and liberal parents and teachers alike. But his transition team said the meeting with DeVos “focused on the Common Core mission, and setting higher national standards and promoting the growth of school choice across the nation.”

The statement suggests a possible effort to achieve the standards’ goals without promoting the Common Core brand — exactly the middle path that many states have chosen as they revise the standards, often only lightly, and rename them.

>he doesn't know about TRS

here's all you need to know, the only good thing about TRS is The Merchant Minute

WAKE UP MR. WEST, MR WEST,
MR WEST
MR WEST
WEST
WEST
WES
WE
W

Apparently a bunch of stormfags who decided to raid us with their shit. They're almost even more obnoxious than CTR

He's a cuck. He's afraid of being called racist. He wants to be liked, etc., etc.

The Right Stuff
Its just more stormfront bullshit
They're trying to make Sup Forums call itself "alt-right"
they need to fuck off

tl;dr

>You are a white supremacist. And you are a white supremacist. Everybody is a white supremacist.

Is there an election process anywhere in the world that is determined by the popular vote? When I try to google it, it only brings up US election info.

chalkbeat.org/posts/us/2016/11/22/what-a-betsy-devos-appointment-would-tell-us-about-donald-trumps-education-plans/

Redpill me on Betsy DeVos, future Sec. of Education. What's her deal?

While she might not be who I would choose, I'm sure if Trump chose her then she will do a fine job. Stop doubting the God-Emperor. How many times has he done something we questioned and then it turned out to be the perfect choice?

He knows what the fuck he is doing my dude.

>Pope Francis declares that homosexuality is grand, hes ok with abortion, and all good catholics should wash the feet of our muslim guests before presenting their wives/daughters for "comfort"

We told you it was the synagogue of satan 500 years ago m88, you shouldve listened

So what? She'll stop trannies from going inside girls washrooms and she's sisters with Erik Prince, CEO of Blackwater

This is Sup Forums

Your Donald cult is the raid.

People say Marla drank while pregnant

so she'll be told to tear it down. im not worried.

Are they trying to damage control after their "leader" made a total ass out of himself and got played by the media?

Trump leaves the future of America in the hands of the common core

Has TRS really turned on President Trump? I used to watch The Daily Shoah, and there didn't seem to be anything but pro-Trump sentiments.

Makes sense.

Thoughts on this?
twitter.com/SwedishPM/status/801474915710935045

Can we get some goyim in here?

OFFICIAL Dahnald Jay Trump room

plug.dj/play-anything-you-want-25/

You believe the white house controls the country?

Tiffany is ugly af compared to her mom. This is why abortion should be legal.

>"Catholicism in the Bible" Baptist preaching against this wicked religion
youtube.com/watch?v=6LPEfC_SDVc

>"Buddhism and Catholicism" Baptist Preaching against Monks & Monasteries
youtube.com/watch?v=C1EM9iZpLeI

>"To the Romans" (Baptist preaching against Roman Catholicism)
youtube.com/watch?v=0uXoeuGrJ48

>"God's Word vs. Vain Tradition" (Orthodox & Roman Catholic Church Exposed)
youtube.com/watch?v=MzrVCdtJ1WQ

educate yourself cathcucks

Cool?

It's not working

I'll tell ya whats hard to watch.

I watched Hannity interview Conway last night. I thought I might get some comfort hearing some walking back on the Hillary issue.

Sean didn't even have the stomach to mention it. The biggest news of the day and Sean didn't even have the heart to mention Trump's treachery upon the people who voted for him.

When people just pretend something didn't happen, it's pretty bad. It means Sean knows exactly how bad it is when its the days biggest news that Trump isn't going after Clinton, and with Kellyanne right there, he can't even bring it up.

Traitorous Trump. Treacherous Trump. Dirty Donald.

"TAKE ME IN, OH DESPERATE VOTERS-
"TAKE ME IN, I'LL SAVE THE RACE"
"TAKE ME IN, OH DYING WHITES,
SAID THE RICH MAN TO THE BASE

"WE VOTED FOR YOU!" CRIED THE BASE
"AND YOU FLIP-FLOPPED- HEAVENS WHY?"
"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DEPORT ILLEGALS, NOT JOIN AND TAKE THEIR SIDE!"

"OH SHUT UP YOU STUPID PAWNS" SAID THE NOMINEE WITH A GRIN
"YOU KNEW I WAS A RICH JEW-LOVER BEFORE YOU TOOK ME IN"

You're just a shitposter, stop LARPing and fuck off already

>muh God-Emperor

fuck me, you're sadder than the Hillshills

Looks good.

alt right are a bunch of faggots who only care about their name in the media and not supporting Trump.

Spencer is pro faggot marriage and was pro EU until he realised it was a losing position. He's a 40 year something old triple chin autist who invited the media to watch him Seig Heil whilst he emphasised his connection to Trump.

if it helps, someone very close to me knows the DeVos family and says they are upstanding people. He's never met Betsy, but knew her husband.

I don't think so. Only example I can come up with is when there is a referendum.

strawpoll.me/11717332

][][][][][

> Please don't let Russia invade us
> We just wanted attention
> We know we need to get on our knees 24/7 to stay a country

Sounds about right

So looking forward to a a president that doesn't just roll over and suck every dick put in front of him

it means that trump and hannity are best bros and trump said to him "lol dont worry about it my dude im going to fuck her shit up but its a surprise"

>fuck me, you're sadder than the Hillshills
Nah, we won.

>inb4 stormfag shills scream "Look! Trump is a cuck!"

han är en bög

Two paragraphs of cuckold erotica, I'm sure.

Guys. We all know you two aren't shills.
You'd have proxies.
I know you two want to LARP or farm for (You)s.
But barely have you two gotten any real enjoyable butthurt.

Go ahead and make your RP threads. But leave /ptg/ alone, it's annoying and you're wasting your time.

We're all friends here.

This

That's all well and good. Still doesn't change the fact that Chernovich and PJW are flip-flopping whores.

It feeds off (you)s, starve it

Why are you cucks still having these threads?

>not prosecuting hilary
>appointing establishment republicans to his entire cabinet including big time warmongerers
>"wall" is just going to be expanded fencing
>disavowing a large base of his support when his feet are held to a little fire

He totally sold out. I'm glad he won but the idol worship should stop. It's just gonna be another 4 years of the same.

>implying he isn't right

Tiffany fucked herself up by getting plastic surgery too young desu

Shes not hideous but would be much prettier if she had not done so

I think people forget that people are both malleable, and also that when in a certain position will act according to how they think they should act to excel in that position.

I worked at Coca Cola for a number of years. Assimilating into the corporate mindset is an absolute must. Using the buzzwords, being a drone, micro-aggression classes, all that shit. If I was judged solely on that performance, it would not be an accurate representation of my character whatsoever.

I think that Trump is vetting these people with a fine toothed comb. Just like Trump, they have worked in and manipulated the systems and they know them well. Whereas before they were trying to please their bosses, now they have a new boss to please with a wildly different set of goals.

I trust Trump. He has not let me down this far, even though at times things seemed dicey. When Pence was picked, the concern here was off the charts. Everyone said he was going back on his words, establishment this and that. Now look - they are a dream team.

This.

Folks, when we tell you that Sup Forums has been a white nationalist board for 5 years, it's not to fuck either you, its to give you resistors some basic history about the board you've come to. read the ducking sticky for fucks sake.

We don't call hen stormfags because we disagree with them on principle, we call them stormfags because that site is defeatist, kind of faggy, and tends to be much older than Sup Forums.

God bless the left.

I hope they always keep their childish naivety.

That's what I was thinking. Thanks Norway-sama.

It's not working

Uh Oh

>alt-right evolves into nebulous label which describes any Trump supporter who is not a traditional Republican
>millions of people fall for the hoax, including prominet counter-culture e-celebrities
>Nazi larper holds press conference for media to remind them that the alt-right is and always has been a movement of white supremacy and that he is the leader
>millions of people who fell for the alt-right hoax must now disavow
>???
>profit

The president sets policy, and if the minister in question won't follow it, then they will be fired

>look mom, I posted it again!

ain't clickin on that shit nigger

jeb 4 prez

>Fetal alcohol syndrome done right

Looks like I'm a #guacgoblin

It's fine to not like Spencer's personality, but his beliefs and policies mach up to Sup Forums 98%.

>millions of people fall for the hoax, including prominet counter-culture e-celebrities
Not really.

WELL I'M THE KING OF THE DELEGATES
THE TRAITOR-VIP

I'VE REACHED A STOP
AND I'M NOT ON TOP

AND THAT'S WHAT'S BOTHERING ME

I WANT TO BE THE PRESIDENT
AND STROLL UP TO DC TOWN

AND BE LIKE ALL THE OTHER PREZ'S
I'M TIRED OF LYIN' AROUND

Here, there is one important common theme in most of the flak Trump is getting BEFORE he goes from President Elect to President:

HE IS ABSOLUTELY FOR STATES RIGHTS

Again, he is a strict states rights "politician" (he is not a political but my point stands).

The United States was founded on the following principle:

> The federal government is responsible for

> International Trade
> Defense
> Border control
> Resolution of interstate matter

Everything else (per 9th and 10th amendment) is up to the states and, ultimately, to the people.

Now, look at Trumps proposals:

> Wall (border)
> Vets (defence)
> NAFTA, TPP and other deals (trade)
> Consolidation of media groups (interstate commerce)

And the things he wants the federal government out of it:

> repealing Obamacare (strictly state matter)
> making education local again and ending common core (strictly state matter)
> overruling roe v. wade (strictly state matter)
> repealing federal regulations on numerous things (strictly state matter)
> ending gun restrictions (things both states and federal government strictly forbidden)

They called Obama a "constitutional scholar" but Trump is the strict constitutionalist. As the HuffPo cover had "Trump wants to interpret the constitution as it was written" or something to the effect.

Trump's appointments are irrelevant for his policies, his relationship with the congress and senate is what's relevant.

He will repeal whatever executive order Obama left in place and then will try to get Congress to pass his agenda (what they already indicated they will).

Cabinet positions are a fine talking point but they get appointed and fired as easily as Campaign Manager and, as you all guys know, Trump is no shy about firing people.

Trust the message, trust the messenger. Don't fall for the shills