Sup Forums Civil War General: Blitzkrieg Edition

>Donald Trump calls Israel "Beacon of Hope"
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/11/11/trump-hails-israel-beacon-hope/

>Trump disavows Alt Right
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/donald-trump-disavow-groups-new-york-times/index.html

>Trump won't persecute Hillary Clinton
vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-email-prosecution

>Clinton about to challenge the results of election
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/22/clinton-campaign-looking-into-challenging-outcome-of-election-to-undermine-the-vote/

Wake up. Trump has used you all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSuZsO4km-4
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-immigration-speech-20160831-snap-story.html
nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-admits-wall-u-s-mexico-part-fence-article-1.2871389
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-president-election-muslim-ban-immigrants-website-statement-removed-a7408466.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/14/donald-trump-d-c-whole-place-one-big-lobbyist/
cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/donald-trump-climate-change-new-york-times/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/22/donald-trumps-threat-to-prosecute-hillary-clinton-was-always-hollow/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DRUMPFAGS are trying to slide this thread.

Don't let it.

bump

bump

>trump wont prosecute clinton
>clinton about to challenge results

perhaps trump is saying he'll drop the prosecution angle if clinton will drop the challenging angle

youtube.com/watch?v=vSuZsO4km-4

Expected, as we know bunch of 85 iq guys cannot make any decent decision.

>Making Kek choose sides.
>One side is the man Kek made.
>On the other, the people who acted on Kek's will
Neither represent the true power of Memetics. Only ones whom follow the path if chaos can truly stand the test of time here.
>Any other ideology is moot (dead).

No you moron.

He's saying he won't prosecute because Clinton has a gun to Obama's head and he will pardon her if he gets ANY indication that Hillary will release whatever information she has on Obama that would cause millions of African-Americans to hate him (and thereby destroy his MUH LEGACY).

also what you fail to realize is that trump persuades people emotionally before ever getting into any actionable specifics

since he's already convinced people emotionally, he can then change his position and the majority of people he has convinced will go along with it

so, he sees that people think she should be prosecuted, he goes along with that and truly convinces people he feels the same way they do - then when he changes his mind on the action, people think he's looked into it and the doing it part isnt possible, but still believe his intention was there

Bump

ahahahahahhahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHHAHhehehahhahhahehehe... wew hehehehehehehehehe Donald DRUMPF AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH WOW AHAH HAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHEHEhehehe

*SNIFF*

heheheh..hehe

You forgot:

the wall

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-immigration-speech-20160831-snap-story.html

If you were waiting for the 'big beautiful' wall, you better be satisfied with some fence:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-admits-wall-u-s-mexico-part-fence-article-1.2871389

If you liked his ban on Muslims, you have to settle on 'people from troubled areas'

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-president-election-muslim-ban-immigrants-website-statement-removed-a7408466.html

Or maybe you liked that he was going to get lobbyists out of Washington, except now he says he can't:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/14/donald-trump-d-c-whole-place-one-big-lobbyist/

Or maybe you liked that he called 'climate change' a 'Chinese hoax'. Except now it apparently isn't:

cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/donald-trump-climate-change-new-york-times/

Or maybe you liked his promise to appoint a special prosecutor and 'put her in jail'. But now:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/22/donald-trumps-threat-to-prosecute-hillary-clinton-was-always-hollow/

Don't let them divide us

Stormfags get off the board. Go back to TRS you sniveling bitches.

>Trump calls Israel Beacon of Hope
Who cares. Country of Israel is socially what every nation should aspire to. That it's fulla jews is a completely different story.
>Trump disavows Alt Right
Who cares? Sup Forums is not alt meme.
Trump says it's not off the table and also POTUS has no plenipotence to "persecute" or prosecute anyone. However, his AG Jeff "Too Racist To Be A Judge" Sessions would absolutely fucking gas her if he only had a chance. And she's under 5 FBI investigations still so he might have.
>Clinton about to challenge
Whoever wrote this shit is mentally challenged. This rumor started with a group of "computer scientists" claiming that election was hacked despite being unable to provide any proof of it outside of their firm belief that it was. Clinton conceded and Clinton herself is appealing to the masses to just deal with the fact that she lost.

Now fuck off you retarded shill. Go sow division elsewhere.

DUMP THE TRUMP.
KEK TRAITOR

READ THE MOTHERFUCKING SOUCES YOU FUCKING ABSOLUTE RETARD.

TRUMP SAID: FENCE WHERE GEOGRAPHY WON'T ALLOW A WALL

MEDIA: IT WILL BE A FENCE!

PEOPLE FROM TERROR PRONE REGIONS = ENTIRE FUCKING MIDDLE EAST YOU IMBECILE. GUESS WHAT RELIGION DWELLS THERE. GUESS WHAT KIND OF A REGION IS SYRIA WHERE REFUGEES COME FROM.

SERIOUSLY YOU ARE EITHER A FUCKING SHILL OR TERMINALLY RETARDED.

ENTIRE FUCKING ELECTION YOU WITNESS THE MEDIA SETTING A NARRATIVE. AND NOW YOU FUCKING FALL FOR THIS SHIT HOOK LINE AND SINKER.

EAT A COCK SHILL.

> Trump has used you all

This is literally D&C tactics courtesy of CTR.

>PEOPLE FROM TERROR PRONE REGIONS = ENTIRE FUCKING MIDDLE EAST YOU IMBECILE. GUESS WHAT RELIGION DWELLS THERE. GUESS WHAT KIND OF A REGION IS SYRIA WHERE REFUGEES COME FROM.
No he means just Syria. Now stop talking about my counties Politics like you think you know what youre talking about, foreign trash.

Very few refugees are from Syria. They mostly sub Saharans.

Threadly reminder not to fall for the current coordinated demoralization effort.

Sage & hide.
Sage & hide.

>Iraq is not a terror-prone region
>Afghanistan is not a terror-prone region
>Somalia is not a terror-prone region
>Iran is not a terror-prone region
>Saudi Arabia is not a terror-prone region
>Pakistan is not a terror-prone region
Are you an idiot? Do you know what diplomacy is? He can't say FUCK EM SAND NIGGERS. He can however say that there will be strict vetting of any and all refugees from "terror-prone" regions. And that's a pretty wide definition, as it includes all countries I listed above and also technically places like Belgium or France.
It's like you people refuse to think.

>A FUCKING HUE

Nice try Spencerfaggot. We won't help you like we helped trump

Exactly. And traitor Trump will keep taking them in

You guys all got played ahhahahhahahaa. He's not even president yet and hes backed out of everything you trump cucks were cheering about the night he won the election.Just gonna sit back and watch the tears.XD

>typing in all caps

kek

I feel like they are A B testing a bunch of stuff to see what sticks. Dont see too much sticking to actual anons. Seems more like psyops vs shills arguing with each other and newfags spamming memes..

CTR isn't even trying to hide it anymore.

Don't look at me, I wrote in Ron Paul. I voted republican on reps and such though.

>enter thread
>see flag
>.........
>a literal monkey

reminder to trumpfags that he wasn't the endgame and if you thought he was head back to /r/The_Cuckold

Considering that Trumpepe is Captain America and Wojak is Iron Man?

Probably Captain America, because he's fucking Captain America.

The civil war arc was shit though and you should feel bad for talking about it. The movie was shit too.

That said, assuming that you're not just a new flavor of shill trying to fuck with everybody, now isn't really the time to be trying to fracture people. Sup Forums isn't one person, and we're not going to agree on how things should be done, but for fuck's sake it doesn't help to stir shit. Just post your ebin memes and let the gentle hand of Kek guide our path.

Hang on, memes aside I though we wanted Trump because it would shake things up and cause politicians to realise we're not as gullible and scared of change as they think we are? Surely no one actually though Trump would start a geniunie white nationalist administration and invite us all to personally be members of his nigger killing Death Squads?

HOLY FUCK

SHILLS GTFO

The rest of you actual posters/lurkers who are freaking the fuck out right now NEED to calm down. We are being divided and attacked from various enemies of ours atm who want nothing more than the whole thing to go down in flames.

Look, Trump hasnt tricked us, he was always a moderate nationalist and a deal maker. For one, Hillary will probably still be prosecuted, he just has to PLAY IT OFF like it was forced upon him by the evidence.

In case you forgot, half of the country is just a few 'hate crimes' away from outright rebellion, so Trump HAS to appear unifying. Threatening ex-rivals with prison is not unifying, no matter how guilty she is. Plus that's not counting the elite families behind the scenes who are still in power.

Pretty much this.

Trump isn't a messiah, but he is a foot in the door, and a chance to undo some of the damage the globalists have done to our country.

Why do you shills keep doing this? no one here is the alt-right or neo-nazis. That is just a term the leftists gave us so they can straw man all of our arguments by screeching at us and calling us Nazi's.

Why are you faggots buying these trolls? Shutup and let them bump their threads and heads against the wall.

>For one, Hillary will probably still be prosecuted, he just has to PLAY IT OFF like it was forced upon him by the evidence.
He is going to appoint Sessions as AG. That means that once FBI finds evidence, she will hang.
But let's ignore that and instead focus on Trump reaching out with an olive branch to the chimping out leftists instead of giving them a martyr before he even gets inaugurated.

I honestly refuse to believe people here who watched how this election played out and what narratives media spun still believe this shit and fail to see the bigger picture. Such stupidity is impossible, thus they are doing it on purpose.

I didn't believe it before, but it's shills man.

We've gained many enemies, some organic, some paid. Either way they are here to destroy us. Or at least run true users off this site.

We weathered the CTR storm. We'll weather this too. All we have to do is hold the course and praise Kek.

>implying this wasn't the frogs master plan
he's a god of chaos after all
so frog god
what's the next step in your master plan

suck my fickin dickins

>Civil War
Okay, that is stupid.

You know the nazi edgy side is supposed to work for the other, more normie-palatable side by redpilling and stuff like subverting the mainstream meteor. It's not a civil war you fucking jews.

You guys are idiots for thinking Trump would ever be what he promised to be. He'll get out of office as yet another cuckservative.

Come on guys, let's get 1,000 signatures and show those nazis not to fuck with us.

sage nigger

Fuck off. You're supposed to reject brands and labels and discuss ideas and values.

Sounds like a cute way of trying to sneak your nazi politics into the discussion. Sup Forums is NOT interested in fascism.

Nazi politics have their place in political discussion just as any other politics. You can disagree with them.

Nazism has NO place on Sup Forums. END OF DISCUSSION.

Maybe you have no place on Sup Forums then.
Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect.
Free speech, motherfucker.

Rafael Cruz posting from Brazil. KEK!

IT'S TIME TO REBEL

WE ARE NOT THE ALT-RIGHT

WE ARE NOT RICHARD SPENCER'S BITCH

DEATH TO SPENCER

i still support trump though

bump

so what's going on boys ?

LOL

WRONG

SAGED

Sup Forums is explicitly pro-white and anti-semitic. If you're a "civic nationalist" who thinks that the races will ever live together in harmony in a multiethnic wonderland, then you can go live in South Africa and see how you like it.

Fuck off spencer, go shill your shit on REDDIT!!!

bumpes

fuck off reddit!

fucking Drumpf

I'm on the side of /pol. We are the Jews of Internet. And Sup Forums is our cyber Israel. Moses received the knowledge of meme magick from Egyptians. Praise the lord! We wuz lost tribes of Israel! Normies are our goyim!

ayy, played by a demagogue and we can still go and take your entitlement programs' money

Alt-right side here. And by alt-right I mean pro ethno-nationalism and anti racial hypocrisy (such as black pride = good, white pride = racist).

Back to stormfront alt-right faggot.

FUCK OFF STORMWEENIEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck him for the Israel thing, since they have way too many religious supremacists.

He better disavow the alt-right. No matter how many reasonable people are part of it, the number of real racists means he has to disavow it if he wants to get anything done. As long as he pushes alt-right ideals, i don't care what he says about them.

He has less than 2 years to secure the republican majority. That won't happen by pissing off Hillary supporters even more. He's thinking about big picture stuff.

>Clinton about to challenge the results of election

Good fucking luck.

Stromfags are racist af though. With the right culture I think all races can be OK. Though acknowledge that some races are at a disadvantage when in comes to intelligence, I do not think it is a big issue. Again, provided they have a good culture. Unlike many Latinos and black people in the US. Fucking faggots.

Sup Forums isn't your personal board, FUCK OFF TRS AND SPENCER SHILLS! REEEEEE!!!!!

THIS
H
I
S

We summoned Lord Kek and he defeated Moloch
No other god had ever done it

This, racists GET OUT

It's a battle between nationalists who accept nationalism for all people in their own areas, and edgy neo nazi weenies. Gee, who will win?

Faggot

Top Kek, these shills are pathetic
>1989 miles
> ratios built

DIVIDE
AND
CONQUER

Dumb faggots

Underhandedness and Subverting Kike Like tactics, won't be tolerated! TRS and Spencer Shills trying to Jew Out Sup Forums? Not Here and not Ever.

See> reduce intake of Syrian refugees to zero
> underlined
Once again, these shills are pathetic

men of Sup Forums lets be serious for a moment.
Our Victory was glorious.
But we need another goal or we'll tear each other to shreds.

is this the newest raid

Nazism belongs in Poland but does not belong in Sup Forums.

Get your nazi cuck fetish outta here!

Sup Forums has never been alt right. Kys and sage.

Monkeys don't belong on a white mans board, now Fuck of you filthy brown Nigger

Sometimes I just feel like punching a hole into your Drumpfag's bright teeth.

I'M THE TRUE LEADER OF ANONYMOUS

Due to the malnutrition in that shit hole of a country, no one is strong enough our tall enough to even lift their first high enough to hit trumps face

Try me.

Can you even lift your 300 pounds ass to put on your make america gay again hat before I break you in half?

fuck off go back to polish death camps

I choose neither side. Fuck them both and seize the means of production!

will be a shill shitposting with a fucking leaf flag.

That's right, Hitler never did finish killing the Slavs
On my way vlad

At least the wind doesn't kNock me and my skeletal body down