Mike "Tranny Mindset" Cernovich and Paul "ESS JAY DUBBLE YOO" Watson are counter-signaling the alt right and trying to...

Mike "Tranny Mindset" Cernovich and Paul "ESS JAY DUBBLE YOO" Watson are counter-signaling the alt right and trying to create a /r/the_donald milquetoast version called the "new right." (or more aptly named "nu-right"

They fear white identity.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/new_right/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they fear getting associated with nazis

Anyone on the right has been called a Nazi for the last two decades.

This is a coordinated effort to counter-signal white nationalism and get people to settle for civic nationalism.

who cares faggot

i think reddit has an altright board, why don't you fk off there

Someone post the screenshots of the tweets from both PJW and Cucknovich identifying themselves as alt-right.

who gives a shit

if you're here for acknowledgement from someone you're a huge faggot

Cernovich honestly needs to shut the fuck up

lol 2 "New Right" you mean faggot loving Zionists that re basically indistinguishable from Neocons?

The Trump movement without White Identity politics is just mainstream Republican

You realize that all of them are kikes right?

Nice digits. Thanks.

>they think they can take white identity out of alt-right

Threadly reminder not to fall for the current coordinated demoralization effort.

Sage & hide.
Sage & hide.

fuck off Spencer you faggot

sage

i never liked these smug faggots

go back to plebbit faggot

Mike "Don't be an anti-semite, fuck a transvestite' Cernovich

The irony of someone claiming that the other side is "ring wing SJWS" when he built his entire audience from identity politics is fucking hilarious.

The weak should fear the strong

Whites don't have an identity.
Now be a good goy and label yourself.

dubz of truth

Just as I decide to retire from defending Richard too

Sup Forums is always right

Make these traitorous scum pay. Remember to kill a traitor before the enemy.

They are trying to create a new movement piggy backed off of Trump.

Oh you mean here: reddit.com/r/new_right/
or here?:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

It is you who needs to go back.

Well spencer claimed the alt-right as a white nationalist nazi group.

can these fags just drop the whole "x right" garbage

The neocons used you to get their puppet elected. Only an idiot would get surprised about them getting rid of you once you are no longer useful.

ABANDON SHIP

HE DID A NAZI SALUTE

YOU CAN'T JUST REVEAL YOUR POWER LEVEL LIKE THAT

these are the fucks who knew the alt-right was about white nationalism but tried to make it about muh libertarian, when that failed they are now disavowing or outright attacking the alt-right because Trump and the MSM are doing it

You can't call yourselves alternative media when you fall lockstep into line with the mainstream media

Really Spencer's move is kinda genius.
Now no one can deny that the alt-right is about white nationalism

just kill yourself mate. it's about the only good thing left you can do with your life.

Mike Cuckovich the bisexual book peddler is completely irredeemable.

>jews
>dropping labelling, infiltration and subversion

If you think PJW and similar personalities, would support the alt-right after their nazi stunt. You're simply just stupid.

you shott yourself in the foot now and everyone wise will jump the ship and pretend to have nothing to do with it.

I knew something was up with Milo, but to think it was also Mike and Paul...

I know Stefan has close ties to Mike since he shilled his book. It saddens me to think at what Molymeme will do. I even have a folder dedicated to him. I hope he doesn't disappoint me with bad arguments.

Remember guys, a 20 second clip spawned 100 threads immediately denouncing him over a doctored video.

They don't "fear" being associated with the SPencer alt Right... No one does. People recognize spencers Alt Right as literally detrimental to ANYONE's cause coming from the right side of the political spectrum.

Spencer is a literal retard who hasnt accomplished shit but meme'ing himself because

>Muh white pride
>Muh Nazi Salute

Cernovich and PJW actually take part in changing people's perception not chasing people away via retarded acts of alienation.

I wouldn't expect them to support or identify with it but they are outright counter-signalling it and punching to the right.

remember when the MSM tried to say Trump was doing a nazi salute at his rallies where he asked people to hold up their hand and pledge to vote for him?

Yeah... these are the same people accusing Spencer of doing a nazi salute for raising his glass.

If Hail Trump is a nazi thing, why is the old song Hail to the Chief (POTUS), not considered a nazi thing?

>MUH ALT-RIGHT
Fuck off you fucking autist

>You can't call yourselves alternative media when you fall lockstep into line with the mainstream media
Bumping because it's this 9000%

Daily reminder, they actually think we're this stupid.

>irl tripfaggots stumbling over every obstacle
no better feeling

liberals never punch left, they never attack the commie anarchists or the niggers who riot

the right would do well to learn from that and never punch right

just ignore it

spencer was never talked about on here before monday

he is completely irrelevant

get off my board nigger

>not even subtle trs post

You have to go back

Cucking gets you nowhere.
Spencer is an autist and may very well be controlled opp but punching right has not and will not ever do any good.

>alt-right evolves into nebulous label which describes any Trump supporter who is not a traditional Republican
>millions of people fall for the hoax, including prominet counter-culture e-celebrities
>Nazi larper holds press conference for media to remind them that the alt-right is and always has been a movement of white supremacy and that he is the leader
>millions of people who fell for the alt-right hoax must now disavow
>???
>???
>profit

>Believing that everyone who saluted was a Jew
whew that is some denial.
Do you honestly believe that Spencer's supporters wouldn't salute his speech?
Or are you in disbelief that they'd be so stupid as to do it publicly?

>Cernovich and PJW actually take part in changing people's perception not chasing people away via retarded acts of alienation.

Nice narrative, why don't you explain to people that CNN already apologized over their clickbait article. When he said Golems, he was referring to people who thought never questioned the media, not jews. And even if he did, why the fuck would Sup Forums get worked up about it? We literally clap whenever we can make some association between Nazi's and Trump. Fackoff ya cunts.

Take your false narrative else where.

Funny how these fearless tough guys got intimidated and routed by CNN and other libshit blogs

You are a complete idiot or a shill if you think visibility is a bad thing.

Except he justed everyone else because they played their hand early and we get to see the massive shilling effort. Sup Forums of all places was denouncing him because he was a white nationalist....

>never punch right
>we must welcome neoNazis and the KKK into our folds
>this is how le Overton Window meme works

Believing that 5 people saluting is a big deal in Sup Forums

What happened to
>trump sold out ivanka to dismiss nazi claims
>trump is gonna deport illegals like jews get deported
>trump is 1488 incarnate

Now compare that to a doctored video where 5 nobodies salute and tons of clickbait articles are written.

You have to go back

>Sup Forums of all places was denouncing him because he was a white nationalist....
>because he was a white nationalist
No, because he's a fucking idiot

>p-please don't call me a nazi... p-please.. i will be a good boy... just don't call me racist!

Isn't the alt right all about white identoty and all that stuff? Why don't you support it then?

>Deny
>Disrupt
>Deceive
>Degrade

ffs you're as bad as the fucking MSM. Right within the article:

>UPDATE: This is not my story. I’m into rough sex with women. This story is from a reader and is designed to serve as a warning for the unwary.]

Fuck you you piece of shit shill.

no actually YOU are a troll from The Right Stuff

Yeah, doing Nazi salutes at a well-publicized press conference isn't white nationalism, just autism.

First of all Sup Forums isn't one person. Secondly people are not denouncing him because he is a white nationalist, people are denouncing him because overt white nationalism is vehemently opposed by virtually everyone in America and makes for a shitty premise for a political movement.

Im not punching right.

NatSoc and the Spencer Alt Right arent even fucking conservative or right side political spectrum.

Im punching fucking leftists intruders who are LARP'ing the right back into looking like racists to the masses.

Race Realism is one thing.. Being a big govt, NatSoc loving autist is another.

He didn't do Nazi salutes and it was a 12 hour event where the MSM got 20 seconds of footage to build a narrative around that you gobbled up like good goys

Yeah man, we 4channers on Sup Forums are not racist.

We DISAVOW the nazis!

We will FIGHT fascism!

WE WILL STOP RACISM AND HATE! #NOTMYPRESIDENT

Yea, better self-censor ourselves based on criteria given to us by our enemies
That'll work
Never offend anyone!
Have to beg for legitimacy from the left wing press!

>and the Spencer Alt Right
What the fuck did you mean by this?

>LARP'ing the right back into looking like racists to the masses
Are you living in a bubble? MSM and the left have been calling ANYONE AND EVERYONE on the right racist for decades.

>milquetoast

Are you that black pollack that made a thread last week about creating a movement to further self-sufficiency in the black community?

Exactly. Even Sup Forums is cucked enough to believe that anyone who isn't too much of a coward to state their views is magically a neonazi skinhead idiot

Sure is Thanksgiving Break around here this week.

The alt right is not even a group so much as it is a collection of political ideas founded on empirical evidence both historical and biological in nature. I have no problem with people like Cernovich and PJW and honestly people like Richard Spencer don't matter as much as they think they do. It's the ideas that matter not the personalities.

Honestly, as long as its nationalism I don't give a shit. I want white people to survive and I want race mixing to stop being pushed on my country. I don't care if 100% of the country is white. I just don't want to be 8% of the worlds population anymore and nationalism will help that.

They aren't "stealing" anything from us, let them have the "alt right." We never went by labels to begin with. If they want to use some stupid title to feel official that's their curse not mine.

If you think you are doing the right thing there is no reason to be ashamed.

Otherwise you are just admitting to being wrong.

They are calling Bernie Sanders a white supremacist now.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THESE TWITTER ATTENTION WHORES

FUCK OFF YOU RETARDED REDDIT FAGGOTS

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums

YOU'RE A GODDAMN CANCER

They don't fear white identity, they just hate nazi larpers

Good ideas being repeated on image boards and plebbit will go nowhere if you're too much of a coward to go against the leftists who will always try to make you out to be a caricature regardless of how much you grovel to them

spencer at no point engaged in "nazi larping"

They fear being associated with cringey dumbasses who in a serious environment of political debate raised their arms awkardly while "Hailing" Trump. Can't get more retarded than that. Literal manchilds larping.

Everything that happens to Spencer and their crew it's their own fault.

>What the fuck did you mean by this?
Exactly what I wrote.

>Are you living in a bubble? MSM and the left have been calling ANYONE AND EVERYONE on the right racist for decades.
Im not living in a bubble, apparently you fucking are. We were just involved in the reshaping of the republican party and conservative movement in the US. We were on a path to begin dismantling the racist narrative and instead Richard "dumb fuck" spencer just set us back.

This move by Spencer to espouse his autism is worse than the fat man dancing in a thong at the libertarian convention.

Nazis are the true threat to America. They riot in the streets and burn down cities. And they elect a white supremacist for President.

Don't be an ignoramus. Spencer has been Nazi Larping for two goddam years.

WE WUZ ALD RITE

Agreed. But like always this is one of those things that will blow up big for about a week and then things will go back to normal.

Well, as normal as things get around here.

Fucking opportunists, one slip up and they're already split up.

Cucks both of therm

they're from TRS and not reddit. Recovering beta males who read the ED article about trolling for the first time. Wew lads.

Civic Nationalism doesn't stop race mixing or promote white birthrates so I don't get why you would settle for it.

Cernovich has openly denounced identity politics of any kind and also is married to a poo-in-loo.

PJW is a self described "classical liberal."

being pro-white isn't "nazi larping"

The right will ALWAYS be demonized by the left. If it wasn't this, then it would be some other clip taken out of context & lied about. Or some other person entirely.

The point is to GET OVER IT, They hate us and will always hate us.

politics is not a truth contest. it's a game.

you might be playing one too.

"There are no enemies to the right"

I don't care if you are conservative, right-wing populist, libertarian, NatSoc, Trump fan, w/e

Fuck all leftists

>being pro-white isn't "nazi larping"

No, throwing up Roman salutes and quoting Nazi leaders in German is Nazi larping.

>Anyone on the right has been called a Nazi for the last two decades.

And they were shrugging it off, you fucking two digits IQ dumbass! See what happened with Brexit, Trump and all the far-right parties in Europe, big success despite the media opposition. People didn't care about the "nazi" fearmongering because they didn't believe in the media not because they liked Nazis!

BUT NOW YOU ARE PROVING TO THEM THAT THEY ARE ACTUAL NAZIS (OR AT LEAST SOME)

Holy shit people, you seriously are fucking mental!

memes&internet =/= real life

More like the nu-right. Honestly reddit needs to be shut down and mayne streem medier man needs to fuck off.

You sound pretty mad, libshit mcgee

What makes you think we were close to dismantling the racist narrative?

And what makes you think that's even important?
It didn't stop Trump.

You should oppose being called "new right" as much as being called "alt-right". It will just be used to strawman you. Believe in your own separate principles and philosophies and never allow yourself a generalized or amorphous label. These people need to invent labels so they can get notoriety. Their movement needs to be as widely defined as possible while still flying under the same flag so they get as much social capital as possible. We however can still get shit done without being pinned down under one label.

such an important man it seems

>omg trump is stumped, he will never be president now

Cuck harder boy

There is no one common enemy to unite against anymore. My prediction is that the schism will continue to grow, until Congress and Trump no longer align in policy. Once this happens, congress will become our common enemy and the issues and differences we've had would take a backseat to pushing Trump policy and calling out congressmen.

>i form opinions based on what I'm not allowed to say and have zero social awareness