Death penalty

What do you guys think of the death penalty?

>Who should get it?

>How should it be carried out?

>What would you have for your final meal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68xlwtDVDgA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_(criminal)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_and_battery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perjury
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Self Bump

Everyone in your pic is black. Each method is fine.

There should be no life sentences. Anyone with an existing life sentence should be put to death.

Nobody should get it- after all, it's the family and friends of the condemned who then bear the punishment. But if you're going to have the penalty, only for the most reprehensible- mass murder and the like (guilt beyond any doubt)

Sentence to be carried out by lethal injection. Massive does of sedatives and barbicides. They would simply fall asleep and never wake up.

Final meal? I actually don't know.

Should be banned. You can't take it back.

those who cause unrepairable damage to a person or persons (not property)

painfully and publicly. any other answer is bluepilled.

crab legs

>Who should get it?
Unrepentant murderers, mass murders, repeat rapists, child rapists, anybody sent to serve life in prison. Obviously all on a case by case basis.

Cheapest way that isn't straight up torture. (What was wrong with hanging and the guillotine?)

Can I just get drunk? Who cares about food

They're also fat

Fat people deserve to be executed

I think at the very least if a death sentence is to be carried out they should make it cheap like a bullet to the head.

Nobody should get it because it's useless and retarded, but if you want to know, the quickest method was the guillotine.

Anyone found guilty of shooting a police officer.

Guillotine is the sexiest way to die.

It's painless but enough spectacular to impress peoples.

It's shit in all but the most extreme and incontravertible cases

1) Innocent people are executed

2) It costs more than life imprisonment

3) There are way too many fucking people on death row, waiting times much too long

4) It's not an effective deterrant

>Who should get it?

It should be reserved for serious crimes; armed robbery, adultry, murder, aggravated rape, etc etc.

Publicly, but quick and painlessly. Firing squad, hanging guillotine and the like.

I don't know, perhaps some grilled steak.

I support guillotine, it's one of our national specialties.

>Who should get it?
No one at all. I'll explain further.
Decapitation, shooting or lethal injection
Bottle of vodka.

Capital punishment is irreversible so if your judicial system has even a slight chance of making a mistake (every system has that) it's an argument enough not to risk of killing innocent at all.
More than that, life sentence is (as claimed by sentenced to life) FAR WORSE than being shot to death.

it's a bit extreme, itn it?

youtube.com/watch?v=68xlwtDVDgA

Only the people ought to have the right to administer the death penalty, in the form of self defense.
The government shouldn't have that right.

Murderers, armed burglars, kiddy diddlers, and traitors are the first to come to mind.

Hanging. Best choice by far.

Deep dish pizza

Pedos
Pressing
Pizza

For it.
Killers.
Anoxia.
Spaghetti.

>It costs more
Why is this? Is it legal costs or "humanitarian" costs? A rope is much cheaper than decades of room and board.

We need a points system
12 points and you die
>felony = 12 points
>misdemeanor = 4 points
>moving violation = 2 points
>parking violation = 1 point

>Who should get it?
No one, but if anyone should get it all, those who CANNOT be rehabilitated. It can easily be fucked up by a judicial system also

Firing squad or lethal injection, firing squad should be pretty painless desu, others (even lethal injection) can go horribly wrong
Whatever you want

we should tip over a pickle isle every day and make them pick them. pick up those picles, pick em up!

I don't believe in the death penalty. Too easy for possible mistakes, to expensive to be careful about those mistakes.

Probably hanging, it seems like the quickest death you can achieve, unless were going with euthanasia level chemicals but the shot of whatever we use today for executing prisoners is pretty horrible from what I have heard.

I would like 200g of b. Caapi made into tea before my execution if they allowed it.

Definitely for treason. In fact, for traitors I'd like to bring back the old English hang/draw/quarter penalty.

>executed for unrepentant parking

Everyone should get it, crime does not matter. No final meal, see you in hell.

I'd say first degree murder of kids or more then 2 people. Life sentences are stupid let them out after 15 years or kill them

>Who should get it?
Anyone sentenced to over 50 years without the chance of parole, with allowance for three appeals maximum. Sentence to be carried out 2 years after most recent appeal.

>How?
N02 Lethal Concentration 40. 100% painless way to die, very cheap and safe for staff members.

A cake with an official presidential pardon written on it, or French Toast and Bacon.

Well, he should've been more careful after the 11th time...

The death penalty should only exists for high-level politicians guilty of corruption, treason and warmongering. Even the worst of serial killers cannot truly harm the health of a society. A corrupted treasonous warmongering politician can do so. Theirs is the highest crime and should have the highest price.

If there is one death penalty i am strongly for is goverment corruption.

It should be considered high treason and should be punished with public execution;

>Who should get it?
Nobody, because while it sounds good in theory, it raises too many problems.

Lethal injection. Most humane way.

Favorite Detroit deep dish pepperoni pizza from my hometown, grandfather's spaghetti and meatballs, filet mignon, some orange juice, and then some hard liquor to wash it all down and hope I'm still drunk when they execute me the next day.

what is this, fucking 1984

>who should get it
Anyine
>how should it be carried out
An ironic punishment fitting the crime
>final meal
If i had allergies, something that triggers them. Otherwise i cant eat tough steak so id choke myself to death.

Nothing better than denying your haters the death they wanted to see.

>>Who should get it?
Murders, Rapists, Traitors, Pedophiles
>>How should it be carried out?
Guillotine, with firing squad for traitors
>>What would you have for your final meal?
Pot roast

Execution by bullet to the head or by hanging till dead. No lethal injection because death penalty is not a medical procedure. I'm fine with public or semi-public executions. These have been the norm forever. Killing someone in secret suggests it's unjust. Transparency is best. Gas chambers could be used for efficiency sake, like if you need to eliminate an entire gang or cell block.

Solitary confinement is inhumane and undignified. Corporal punishment is superior. Life imprisonment is a massive waste of public money and people getting released from life is incredibly rare. Liberals do not seem to comprehend that chronic felons are deeply deranged, evil people, and the "system" doesn't scare them at all. They must be eliminated.

In a serious crunch such as a depression or government bankruptcy, corporal punishment will become a financial necessity. I just also happen to find it both more humane a stronger deterrent, the only logical solution for serious criminals, and the best thing for reformable convicts themselves, who probably don't want to get raped or murdered in prison.

Who gets death penalty:

Drug dealers (meth/crack/heroin)

Blacks that rape whites

Unjustified homicide

Serial child molesters

Terrorists

Traitors

Foreign criminals who enter the US illegally

Hard labor:

Rape

Armed Robbery

Illegal immigration

Felony larceny

Identity theft

10 to 1000 lashes with fines for:

petty theft

petty drug use

assault

etc

>warmongering
Good luck defining that in your criminal code.

Let the edgelords be edgy, britbong. This faggot calls for death for adultry

SEPPUKU FOR DISHONORABU CONDUCT

a salad and diet coke, cause I don't want to put on any pounds.

>Who should get it?
Heinous criminals (1st degree, plunder, treason, etc.)

Doesn't matter. States' rights

None. I'd fast for few days before they kill me. I don't want to crap my pants.

For people who commited cruel crime with whom you wouldnt want to live next to like rape, murder, torture
Also there shouldnt be ANY, not even the smallest doubt that he did it

Also these 'sterile' methods like poison or electricity are fucked up and inhuman

I prefer the rope. Guilitine (to lazy to look how u write it) or fire squad are also ok

Like it, love it, want some more of it.

>I don't want to crap my pants

Who the fuck cares if you crap your pants? Lol

>"And here lies user, who fucking crapped his pants after he was executed. What a fucking faggot lol"

All good ideas.

I think the cheapest, fastest, most painless way possible is best. Firing squad is probably that. Cheap as fuck. Not as messy as shooting someone in the head, not as savage as decapitation.

>electricity
>inhumane
Yup, electricity is the tool of satan and his name is mike" line em up on the electric fence" pence,

>these 'sterile' methods like poison or electricity are fucked up and inhuman
>less humane than hanging, decapitation, and firing squad

Executions should be made into a bloodsport that people pay to see. Why not make criminals fight eachother to death with the false promise of freedom?

Death by snu-snu is the answer to all your questions.

Corrupt people that Steal money from the state works and public proyects.

Pour molten metal in their eyes or try experiments with them in public television So people don't try to be corrupt again

Final meal? I don't know

>Who should get it?
Traitors and anyone that could pose a threat to the stability of the Nation if they ever escaped.
Every other heavy crime should be life sentence of imprisonment with forced labor to pay their imprisonment.

Guillotine

Foie gras, then pintade stuffed with olives, then lemon pie with meringue.

Used to be against it, now I think it is necessary. There is way too much 'human' shit getting to live despite committing increasingly demonic deeds while good people are dead or left up shit creek without a paddle. Let's depopulate, starting with the worst and winding down the list - no last meals.

HON HON HON BAGUETTE

>ITT - pic related

>no one should ever get the death penalty, murder rape & deceit are in our DNA

>N/A

>N/A

crack isnt even that bad

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

>What do you guys think of the death penalty?
Ron Paul said we should not have it and I agree.

no wonder you're such a cuck

Read And tell me what you'd rather have? Can these people be rehabilitated or given a second chance like most retards want?

>all these cucks against capital punishment
I want reddit to leave. The scum in our society must die.

execution should be done either with a 7.62 to the back of the head or if they deserve suffering then the family should be able to do whatever the fuck they want with them.

list of people who would get summary executions if I was in power
>the entire political establishment
>fake veterans and fake war invalids
>welfare cheaters
>agricultural subsidy cheaters
>privatization criminals
>jews
>mainstream media liars

After that, death penalty would be reserved for premeditated murder, treason and political corruption

Serial rapists
Murderers
Pedophiles
Career criminals

He's right though. You're ignorant.

> it's the family and friends of the condemned who then bear the punishmen
That's the case with life imprisonment

>But if you're going to have the penalty, only for the most reprehensible- mass murder and the like (guilt beyond any doubt)
Guilt beyond doubt would be for life imprisonement

fuck forgot about pedos and mafiosos, they would also get death penalty

Also in regards to the people who believe in criminal rehabilitation and second chances. We should force them to sign a form with their name, phone number and address and to have to alert them if that info changes. And if the criminal relapses, have all those fucks taken to court as well and treated as accessories to the crime.

>Gallows.

>Discretionary by a high court judge to be sanctioned by the Home Secretary for any crime or combination of crime that exceedes 25 years in total.

>Chicken Broth.

Liberals can't convince americans its bad so they make it impossible to go through the process.

Guillotine is most painful

Get rid of it.

OP
Run over by bus.
Ur mom.

>And tell me what you'd rather have?
Ron Paul has the answer, just look up his stance on the death penalty. He says it much more eloquently than I can.

>who should get it
anyone who kills or threatens to kill someone for their car, cellphone, money, etc(not emotional circumnstances, like threatening your husband with a knife, etc), rapists and pedophiles

>how should it be carried out?
the most painful way known to man

>what would you have for your final meal
anything that made me numb, so a bout a kg of liquor chocolates

anyone who says capital punishment is too much is a cuck who masturbates to the image of justin trudeau, the ultimate western cuck "if you kill your enemies they win"

>what is copypasta for 200

But he's not. I know if I got to choose how I'd be killed, I'd go with a barbiturate injection hands down.

Why do you think it is that pro euthanasia activists and medical experts suggest barbiturate injection as the most painless and humane way to die? Electrocution is pretty painless too if it's done right (although IF it DOES go wrong it can be very ugly and painful).

Hanging and decapitation are both really violent and neither one immediately kills the victim. Yes, you do stay conscious for a little bit after decapitation. Firing squad is just retarded.

What does Sup Forums think of executing sjws and 'day of the rope'?

Do you agree with it, or a you pro freedom of speech?

1. Find a gangbanger or other violent offender in prison and ask him to swear off his former life. Start by removing people who refuse to denounce violence, this would be the easiest way to not get innocent people and no one who refuses to denounce violence has an excuse against the death penalty.

2. Firing squad is efficient and has a great aesthetic

3. hot wings

you're retarded

you're ignorant

Can you actually get drunk off those little liquor candies?

>not an argument

That would be just awful, FBI

Tbqh we should just drown them, it's the most cost effective way.

Yes.
Me.
Cultural suicide.
Memes.

>>Who should get it?
Anyone guilty of a felony punishable by life sentence, or through some combination of sentences be held in prison for a total sum of years greater than the average citizen's life span at the time of incarceration.
Example: 40 year old man in prison for 90 years, automatically gets the death penalty.

>>How should it be carried out?
However the to-be-executed wishes, so long as there is little to no chance of survival. There shall be no more and no less than one year between incarceration and execution in order to allow for appeals.

>>What would you have for your final meal?
A heaping plate of beef stroganof with some fine sourdough.

He's a big guy.

>dems pass laws that require death penalty to be carried out by hyper-expensive syrums from big pharma
>literally millions of dollars per injection

classic underhanded policy

Pro freedom of speech. If your discourse, being put in equal conditions for public discussion, cannot attract followers and/or give solutions for problems your nation faces - it's garbage. Basic evolution.

>he fell for the libertarian meme
holy shit lad

Hanging, when done correctly, is an instantaneous death. I do like the idea of firing squad for murderers though. Live by the gun, die by the gun.

It would be easy enough to charge the radical flag-burning left with treason.

You have no idea how the American legal system works. How old even are you?

Let the surviving victims carry out the execution if they want to. If they can't carry it out because they are pussies, then it's life in prison for the criminal. The best method for this would be guillotine or bullet to the head.

I can tell you got mugged recently.

It's ok user, were here for you.

Hanging is also unnecessarily violent, not to mention that it's NOT an instant death, even if it goes perfectly.

The firing squad thing is just edgy.

>Good luck defining warmongering in your criminal code.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_(criminal)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_and_battery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perjury
It is already illegal for a citizen to be caught committing undue violence, to be caught about to commit undue violence or to be caught inciting undue violence. However a politician can personally engineer a war which cause more horrors and deaths than every serial killers combined without being threatened with equally serious consequences. This hurts society very much. I am not advocating to define a new type of crime, the crime already exist, I only ask for harsher penalties.

This.
Safe space is a social construct.

Op by giant balloon in his ass.