Is it ethical to abort if you are going to give birth to an abomination?

Is it ethical to abort if you are going to give birth to an abomination?

>ethical
not abort an a aberrant baby (like ones with trisomies) should be a crime against humanity

abortion is natural, animals do it so its ok. also you can't expect people to not have sex

It's unethical not too.

Ask your mom.

My best friend is irl Autismo and his mom was made aware of this before he was born. Doctors suggested she abort.

Yeah he was hard to deal with at a young age but now he's 25 and extremely high functioning although still really weird compared to most people.

Personally I feel abortion is murder, plain and simple.

Are you trying to see these body sharing cuties are abominations?!

of course because the pain and suffering that comes with that and after birth is tenfold of what a normal life offers.

abort that bullshit and do your life and the life of others a favor.

This. What I wouldn't give to have been aborted : (.

Animals don't posses the ability to abort their young and no, a parent killing its young after birth does not count as abortion you filthy degenerate.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that filename, you're a funny kraut that's for sure

One of you is a Scott..

100% yes.
Now that we have the technology to detect birth defects and things like downs syndrome at a very early stage, it is our obligation to terminate them, to curb the amount of worthless eaters and abominations in the world. It's the most ethical thing to do and it's better for humanity.

To a certain extent, certainly.

No, they are God's children too

I wonder if you were dicking them if both heads would feel it?

I certainly ain't.

>file name

Well done, Helmut.

>murder is natural
kill the abortionists.

implying i would not fuck them, her ... well imagine the situation where you can give plesure at 2 girls at the same time with a single dick. shit im hard already imagining if they have to ask eachother if they can masturbate.

If the child is non-white or a mulatto, then yes I support it being put down.

Downies actually disgust me. Why would you willingly take care of something like that?

Can you face fuck one of the heads while the other head breathes?

>tfw you weren't aborted

why don't they just cut one of the heads off?

>retards shouldn't be aborted if they're white
Tripfags should have been aborted.

It would be extremely painful.

Yes, let us look to the animals for moral guidance.

i dont know. probably.

>animals do it
Proof?

>so its ok
Tell that to the gays, they're stupid enough to believe that excuse

for two

Of course it's not ethical, but I wouldn't expect a Nazi atheist scum to understand that

Agreed. And you have to hear it's parents say 'he's beautiful to me!' even though they must be dying inside.

Ask your mother that, I already know the answer... son.

Yes sometimes no life is better then a life of pain and misery

You Germans and your eugenics...