REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/23/trump-announces-gop-mega-donor-betsy-devos-education-secretary/

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/23/charter-school-advocate-betsy-devos-picked-for-education-job.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsy_DeVos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh whats that Sup Forums? drumpf is a fucking con man? WHO FUCKING KNEW

you made your bed drumpfkiddies, now LIE IN IT

9D Marbles

NORMIES OUT REEE

Yep. This was obvious to anyone paying attention during the election.

The fuck is common core ?

2+2=5

Threadly reminder not to fall for the current coordinated demoralization effort.

Sage & hide.
Sage & hide.

she pro charter schools and anti common core

oh its a ctr shill thread never mind

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/23/charter-school-advocate-betsy-devos-picked-for-education-job.html

says shes pro school choice but was pro-common core.

maybe she changed to anti-common core now

We got played didn't we Sup Forums?

no

>immdeiatey denounced by the NEA
Sounds good to me, time to fuck those corrupt unionists raw.

Why don't you see what happens before declaring anything

You don't even know who this woman is

Hopefully she is a place holder before ending the department of education forever

I remember in high school when Obama was elected(2012) they told us in history that the first black president was a great accomplishment and we had to do actual work on it. Then again i lived in california.

The dept. Is being shut down so who cares.

Can't fix a corrupt system from within.

>anti-common core

Im ok with it

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsy_DeVos
How is this bad?
She has all the right credentials and is Christian to boot.
Fuck off faggots.

She is a hardcore advocate of SCHOOL CHOICE.

I don't want to send my kid to the NIGGER TIER school in my district when he reaches age 5. He is 3 now, so hopefully by then vouchers will be ready so I can send him to the better school that I am .5 miles too far away to qualify for now.

please clap

Still better than Hillary. For example: Sessions is going to be AG.

Goddamnit, pol you are really starting to piss me off. You are reaching at straws to make Trumps appointments look evil or "swampy" but its like we are shitting on the dream team.

This already blows Bush's cabinet sky high out of the water, we got Mr. Sleepy Head, Sessions is literally perfect, Nikki Haley is ridiculously underrated here.

This constant doubt and anger is making me wonder if Sup Forums is just Reddit with a bit more Nazi's I mean stop crying and just think critically one time.

They don't like her solely because Jeb likes her.

She's an advocate of school choice and vouchers, which are GREAT. I can't wait to use a voucher to get my kid out of this shit school we're assigned to when he is ready for kindergarten.

If common core is going to continue to be federally mandated curriculum it doesn't matter what public school your kid goes to, they're still going to come out stupid and autistic

It's a shame the catholic church has come out as part of the KGB because years ago you could send your kid there but now with Francis in charge they'll still be learning common core and the uses of enimas anyway

Bullshit you have no idea what the fucking nigger tier elementary school in my district is like.

There is an excellent, A+ rated school about half a mile to a mile the other direction, but I'm out of district and they won't approve a variance. With vouchers my kid can go there. So fuck you for shitting on ANYONE that is pro-voucher.

Trump needs to make walking and riding bikes to school great again. I'm tired of going by schools and see long as lines of cars just burning fuel because muh children's safety.

>Goddamnit, pol you are really starting to piss me off. You are reaching at straws to make Trumps appointments look evil or "swampy" but its like we are shitting on the dream team.

It's probably just CTR stragglers who are trying to sow discontent or something.

We have Ids faggot

Her brother founded Blackwater, fun fact.

>appoints swamp-thing Sessions to cabinet
>settles Trump U lawsuit
>doesn't want to hurt Hillary, not pursuing criminal case
>blatantly involving family business in the presidency

and he isn't even in office yet. how many of you were barking "lock her up" on cue for Trump?

>teacher's union are butthurt about DeVos
Good enough for me

>>appoints swamp-thing Sessions to cabinet
>>settles Trump U lawsuit
There is literally nothing wrong with either of these points.

>blatantly involving family business in the presidency
Him and everyone else.

As for Hillary, if she's dying I don't care about her anymore.

>she doesn't want to teach hbd and holocaust revisionism in schools

Why did we even support drumpf?

>

holy shit how new are you to this whole shilling thing ?

Why did Breitbart turn against us with these lies?