FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

betsydevos.com/qa/
twitter.com/BetsyDeVos?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Threadly reminder not to fall for the current coordinated demoralization effort.

Sage & hide.
Sage & hide.

Trump is absolutely shameless, I didn't think it was possible for someone to flip flop so much

also why is Breitbart reporting this, Is there infighting going on?

I heard literally the opposite: that she's anti-common core and in favor of charter schools (which would fall in line with Trump's own professed views on the subject of education).

>Sage & hide
nah

Breitbart is shilling against Trump lately. I'm not sure why. Are they bribed? Do they intentionally want to distance themselves so they don't seem to be propaganda? Are they butthurt about Cruz not winning? Did they feel cucked over Bannon leaving?

Liberals don't bother me at all. They don't, bother, me, at, all. Nothing they can say or do bothers me. The only thing that actually aggravates me are traitors and sell outs.

How is it shilling? They are reporting NEWS. It's confirmed he selected a common core supporter to the position.

You expect them just to ignore it and pretend it doesnt exist?

No problem if they distance from trump maybe they're trying to grow as an unbiased news outlet.
And now they're trying to show some unbiased or pander as unbiased news.

more establishment cuckservatives

i am disappoint

F

Could it be because he's already flipflopped on a myriad of things he promised during his campaign?

By the way, Shitbart didn't even go to her website, where she explains she isn't a supporter of common core.

betsydevos.com/qa/

I believe that we've been conned!

>already flip-flopped
>Won't take office for another two months

Stay cucked leaf

trump will kill department of education and common core with it

Why is he such a liar?

They're holding his feet to the fire, as they should.

STOP SHILLING.

>Q: There’s been a lot of talk about Common Core. Can you provide some straight talk on this topic?

>Certainly. I am not a supporter—period.

betsydevos.com/qa/

Why the fuck do we put women in charge of fucking education? This is the most important department in our country and no one realizes it. They are completely feminizing our children and indoctrinating them into being liberals.

Common Core and Charter Schools baby! We did it!

Words and actions matter for a president-elect.

Just look at a few of his appointments:

Nikki Haley, an establishment cuckservative.

Reince Preibus as chief of staff.

Mitt Romney will probably be secretary of state.

How is that draining the swamp?

what the fuck is up with breitbart?

Maybe because he's not keeping his promises?

You want them to just be an endless propaganda arm?

This just makes me like breitbart more because I'm pissed about this too

>be pro common core
>it's going to be eliminated anyway

Whatever . I'm sure She has others qualifications anyway. This is a nothing story

I'd like to think that he's baiting them all into thinking he's part of their agenda and once he finally gets into office he'll start fucking them all up and down.

The main problem by far is that white do not view their interests as a group thing yet.

Since at least the 1960's the media and education has pushed the "We are a nation of immigrants, how dare you question mass immigration? What are you and evil Nazi?" theme.

Crack that wall and the rest will fall into place.

What's the common core?

>charter school supporter

this is good

glad to see breitbart is now part of the lugenpresse

check her twitter, she says she is against it

>This is a nothing story

Can you believe the left is angry that Trump is rolling back on some his extremist positions. They are literally upset that he isn't literally Hitler.

>Sup Forums fact checks better than news sites
Sounds like he made a good pick desu

If Mitt Romney becomes secretary of state I'm done with Trump. I'm sick of the shilling and most of it is straight bullshit but if he actually appoints Romney he's lost my support.

Trump is actually betraying us. They even use the excuse of "campaign rhetoric" which is doublespeak for false promises... exactly what the establishment does and people are upset over. No reset button with Russia because of muh LGBT in Ukraine?? No prosecution of Hillary?? Now wall?? Pro-common core?? What else...? At some point you have to say Trump isn't doing the right thing

Men have been putting women in charge of educating children for literally all of this countries existence.

senpai, the republican party has maybe like 30 people tops who aren't globalist shitstain shills.

the democratic party has maybe 3.

trump has a small pool of people to pull from. maybe he's implementing people who are easily turned onto his side. he has the ultimate power. if this chick fucks up, he can pull her ass out and replace her.

trump hasn't even taken the oath and people are flipping out. relax, guys. for right now. give the guy a year, at least.

betsydevos.com/qa/

-------

Q: There’s been a lot of talk about Common Core. Can you provide some straight talk on this topic?

Certainly. I am not a supporter—period.

I do support high standards, strong accountability, and local control. When Governors such as John Engler, Mike Huckabee, and Mike Pence were driving the conversation on voluntary high standards driven by local voices, it all made sense.

Have organizations that I have been a part of supported Common Core? Of course. But that’s not my position. Sometimes it’s not just students who need to do their homework.

However, along the way, it got turned into a federalized boondoggle.

Above all, I believe every child, no matter their zip code or their parents’ jobs, deserves access to a quality education.

---------

It's fucking terrible.
>le women are caregivers meme

This isn't daycare, it's education, we don't need them to be nurtured in school, they need to learn realistic shit.

Awww boo hoo, I'm sure President Trump will care he lost your whiny bitchass support

The way she's holding her bag is as if Trump's a black guy.

>he fell for the trump meme
Kek, I thought you kiddies shilled drumpf ironically. You made your bed cucks, NOW FUCKING LIE IN IT

Not sure if b8, but they said they'd hold him accountable.

I'd rather get updates from Trump's site, rather than the low credibility news

She is not a common core supporter, as she explains on her website

>D A M A G E C O N T R O L

Deeds are worth more than words

benis blew out the whole shill thread and breitbart...

>NEWS
That'd be fine if this wasn't a blatant lie.

Good thing common core was never a federal program

TRUMP IS A FUCKING LIAR

EVERY DAY IS MORE LIES

IMPEACH THIS FAT FAGGOT

Give me a list of things he's flipped on
I guarantee most of that list is media spin.

breitbart counter signals every so often. they still have tons of cruzlims and never trumpers in their ranks and aren't happy that an outsider is running the republican party, even though a close friend has a major position on the team.

look at the tears that the teachers unions are shedding over this. you gotta look at the reactions of your enemies, not those of your compatriots to get the full scope of the situation

huh? The fuck have you been smoking? Or did you just go to a public school?

I'm just glad it wasn't coalburning Rhee honestly.

You shouldn't be, since she doesn't support common core

Fucking concern trolls.

Proof?

>Pro common core

Source, irrelevant baltic country.

CTR 2.0 BTFO

ITT People that trusted a shady businessman

I knew he would do great things I never expected him to be the worlds greatest troll.

Who is this woman and why is she bad?

Some Amerifat pls explain.

Bahaha face it drumpftards you got played

what deeds?

So whats Common Core?

She isn't pro common core, you fucking shill.

Q: There’s been a lot of talk about Common Core. Can you provide some straight talk on this topic?

Betsy :
Certainly. I am not a supporter—period.

I do support high standards, strong accountability, and local control. When Governors such as John Engler, Mike Huckabee, and Mike Pence were driving the conversation on voluntary high standards driven by local voices, it all made sense.

Have organizations that I have been a part of supported Common Core? Of course. But that’s not my position. Sometimes it’s not just students who need to do their homework.

However, along the way, it got turned into a federalized boondoggle.

Above all, I believe every child, no matter their zip code or their parents’ jobs, deserves access to a quality education.

Trump is a total liar. Never trust a rich person, the only reason they got their wealth is from exploiting the poor.

It's time for "capitalism" to become a dirty word.

congrats CTR you played yourself

Still better than Hillary.

>If Mitt Romney becomes secretary of state I'm done with
That's my red line also, he can go fuck himself if he puts a neocon in the SoS position.

kill yourself commie

it's not working

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap.

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

She does not support common core.

Common core is an education thing in america. It is not good.

it's a bizarre style of teaching simple math

most people don't really care about it, but Sup Forums has a habit of calling out bullshit when we see it

Is it better than your current education thing?

a very low standard of education made to push dumb nig nogs through high school

I want a job next year—period.

>Is it better than your current education thing?

its the current education thing

You shills got BTFO... she isn't even pro common core... buhahaha, you fucking shills are so fucking dumb, you don't even investigate anything.

It's shilling if they are reporting news that isn't true. Not only that, but it's also libelous.

wait proof??

I need proof to refute lefties and google says nothing

Is this what they refer to as "fake news"?

THE MONSTER! SHE IS NWO TO THE CORE.

P-please?

is it why americans are so dumb

See

Math is suffering

[citation needed]

Morons shes anti core

twitter.com/BetsyDeVos?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

this is not accurate

she is anti common core

what you're seeing is a lack of bias.
it's so foreign of a concept to you that you can't wrap your little brain around it.

Sorry to say shills, but Carson is a good pick for HUD, and DeVos is a fucking phenomenal pick for Education.

Trump is filling his cabinet with dissenters and shills, just so he can bend them around his dick to prove a point.

Either he needs to make a U turn and frame it as working diplomatically with his cabinet, or, as a above, he can prove he's the 200lbs alpha we know he is.

and AFAIK these are the only two confirmed picks so far.

wtf I love devo now

whip it good

>pro-common core
are you fucking kidding me?

FOR FUCKING REAL?

No. Read the thread.

It has been posted in this thread at least 3 times.

It was supposed to be Michelle RHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I swear Donald Trump will hire any fucking woman who is blonde with blue eyes.

He's so fucking retarded.

He's considering Mitt Romney for Secretary of State because the guy looks handsome.

That's his main reason.

>mfw I now understand Common Core Math