TRUMP APPOINTS PRO-COMMON CORE AS EDUCATION HEAD

What does this mean for education? Is he playing 4D chess to dismantle the Department of Education and making education local?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/23/trump-announces-gop-mega-donor-betsy-devos-education-secretary/
betsydevos.com/qa/
mobile.twitter.com/BetsyDeVos/status/801505785742290945
youtube.com/watch?v=osqSuZBVjUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's playing 4D chess against Sup Forums

Sauce, faggot.

arrggh I can't take this anymore. He just keeps betraying us. I thought he was going to drain the swamp, not make it bigger!

He has absolutely no idea what the fuck he is doing.

He threw an egg at a wall of names and hers got the most yolk on it.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/23/trump-announces-gop-mega-donor-betsy-devos-education-secretary/

The department of education actually has no say in what standards states have to adopt

betsydevos.com/qa/

She claims to be against Common Core. Read the last paragraphs.

>Q: There’s been a lot of talk about Common Core. Can you provide some straight talk on this topic?

Certainly. I am not a supporter—period.

>I am not a supporter

She's a republican magadonor. She would fuck a dead cat if it pleased the establishment elites.

Her policy ideas and advocacy strategies are completely counter to that quote. Just like trump, she says shit to please you then turns around and does the opposite.

OP BTFO

>mobile.twitter.com/BetsyDeVos/status/801505785742290945

>Many of you are asking about Common Core. To clarify, I am not a supporter—period. Read my full stance, here: betsydevos.com/qa/

retard

I'm not sure I really care because:

1) I haven't ever seen any real proof that common core is the disaster people make it out to be.

2) She's not a dictator, she has to do what Trump tells her to.

3) She claims not to support common core anyway.

4) Trump was pretty clear that he wants that department made relatively impotent anyway.

Sooo, all in all pretty unimportant.

Mind = blown. Maybe (((Breitbart))) is fake news after all.

Thanks for the heart attack CTR. In return I'm going to go spam #pizzagate and conspiracy of silence shit on social media for the next four hours.

What's common core and why is Trump supporting it?

> mega donor

No, he's very obviously compromising.

>her name is literally Core
>pro Common Core
>billionare
What the fuck, explain this shit how this could be good?

It isn't.

>4D chess

You're right that Trump is playing 4D chess, but what you never realized is that you and everyone who voted for him were the ones getting played.

Every single thing the man promised to you was a lie. False promises to win the election. He scammed you. Gamed you. Check and mate, you lost, Trump won. Jesus fuck haven't you realized this yet?

Y'all should've listened to Romney. He tried to warn you, but you didn't listen.

Threadly reminder not to fall for the current coordinated demoralization effort.

Sage & hide.
Sage & hide.

kill yourself OP

@99922561
No shill, go and kill yourself.

You just described every candidate ever.

Explain your pic it doesnt make sense

If only we'd listened to an pro-open borders Saudi-cock sucking neocuck.

THANK YOU FOR CORECTING THE RECORD

All women =/= white women. That pic, in addition to being poorly memed, is also retarded.

At the risk of getting called CTR/shill, I'm starting to lose hope in Trump. There's nothing I hate more than cheering for someone that stabs you in the back, or trusting someone that would do a 180 and lie to you. I'm still waiting for him to become the POTUS before confirming anything, but right now things are not going in the direction they're supposed to.

You probably should've read the thread first to see she isn't pro common core

she's does NOT like common core

At least he's an honest, non-degenerate conservative with string values. Romney is a thousand times better of a man than the corrupt, lying, daughter-fucking, pussy grabbing, New York billionaire con-artist scumbag you retards just elected.

see

>white women will kill the western world! they are traitors! they are anti-racists!
a few hours later...
>despite being bombarded with the worst propaganda ever witnessed in western politics 24/7 white women overwhelmingly choose Trump

Should be self-explanatory. Black Pidgeon Speaks is part of a demoralization campaign directed at nationalists to turn on women and eachother. But not only that, all his videos are subtly designed to make you feel downbeat and sad, outline problems but never solutions, there is never hope in sight.

The fag made it clear already by disavowing us who got him elected.

I'm sure he choose two blond white women for the thumbnails by (((coincidence))) right?
Fuck off.

>Because someone on Reddit said so

Not saying it isn't so.. Just saying your source is shit.

They are to busy trying to:
Correct
Trumps
Record
It's like they have never seen an election before.

SO MANG FAGGOT CTR SHILLS TRYING TO SOW DISSENT

SHE HAS NEVWR SAID SHE SUPPORTS COMMON CORE AND IN FACT HAS SAID SHE DOESNT.

FUCK OFF CTR FAGGOTS

> honest
> Saudi lover
Pick only one, Jeb

Everyone has the capability to be wrong.

What matters is if they admit it and retract the shit they wrote that's wrong.

Who the fuck do you think you're fooling?
Speculations are meaningless to empiricists
and critical thinkers.

The results will be analyzed. Sorry to ruin your
fun, but I find individuals who think it is
amusing to use tactics that short circuit
idealists to be counter productive and annoying.

Well, it works in business.
(No really CVs mean virtually nothing and honestly I'm starting to get sick of degreeniggas).

STOP IT WITH THE DUPLICATE THREADS

There is already one for this

Underrated

And Trump doesn't actually want to govern or MAGA. He just wants fame and adulation. Early in the primary we should have drugged him, told him he won the election, and put him on a set of the oval office with cameras rolling.

Nothing to see here, just a concern-trolling faggot

>unironically posting reddit screenshots
Fucking kill yourself

It's called effective marketing, you dunce. Would shitskin women garner more views? Everyone knows white women are the GOAT. Way to double down on being dead-wrong.

>uses a comment on reddit as a source

I have never typed 3 letters with such complete and total sincerity before: kys

OP is a lying faggot who needs to look into seppuku

did you even look at how many upvotes it has? a comment doesnt just get that many upvotes unless it's true

>1) I haven't ever seen any real proof that common core is the disaster people make it out to be.
Guessing you don't have kids in school. Colin teed to help with a middle school kids math homework. It's infuriating.

Volunteer... ducking autocorrect

So what you're saying Trump isn't actually racist or like hitler or anything?

List the things she has done in support of common core?

Trump has not done any opposites as he is not in office yet and cannot do anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=osqSuZBVjUs

>betsydevos.com/qa/
I do support high standards, strong accountability, and local control. When Governors such as John Engler, Mike Huckabee, and Mike Pence were driving the conversation on voluntary high standards driven by local voices, it all made sense.

Have organizations that I have been a part of supported Common Core? Of course. But that’s not my position. Sometimes it’s not just students who need to do their homework.

"Hail Mary, I'll rape the virgin clit."
"The powers that be invested in me; planting my malevolent seed.
Your screams make me erect."

"I almost don't want to dissect that childish cunt, but I come swinging, wielding this blunt club."

"Smashing as this cunt is gushing, licking at her oozing blood-soaked labia."

"It is so arousing eating out her anus. Elbow deep, force-fisting, digging for her foetus."

"I have my grasp on the son and I sever.
Her consciousness slips as I birth my new spawn."

"Now we must feast on the uterus on the name of the sacrament."

"Feast my son!"

"Now we must feast on the uterus on the name of the holy sacrament."
Chomping on his mother's womb.
Like father like son, he begins to fondle.

My lord, my love, kiss me with the kisses of thy mouth.
How lovely art thou, thy embrace.
My lord, my lord, my love, my soul salvation.
Take me to thy lap.

Who is that guy, anyway?

have a source better than kikebart m8?

She isnt common core.

Sage protocol active

That's why it's called 4D chess

Uhhh. This is his best pick yet. She's anti-fag, wants charter and private schools, isn't in support of common core.

Amash just issued his support of her, and he's the most anti government guy in the house.

are you a shill or retarded? she is not pro common core