Did we get bamboozled?

I think we made a huge mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Kobach
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, because you'll just blame your new problems on anything other than the choices you made.

Trumpfags unironically believe that trump will magically get them jobs and give them money. It's why everyone laughs at them.

Shills should shoo.

You sure did, Joe. It's okay though you still have your pals here on Sup Forums.

He is still gonna lock her up r-right guys?

> we
Die in a grease fire

>be Trump
>appoint people with establishment connections to positions where he can fire them as he pleases
>hopefully this olive branch coerces congress to along with my plans
>congress still road blocks me
>ohwell.jpg
>tried to do this the nice way
>fire all my olive branch appointees
>fill them with far right hardliners
>go full fourth reich
>it didn't have to be this way
>i tried to compromise
>too late now

El Rato tried to warn you.
>go full fourth reich
He's a Jew York liberal, you fucktard. He hates ebul raycists like you.

Fuck off shill.

>not going full fourth reich as first move
>7-dimensional chess

I mean fourth reich on the muslims.

>we

The fuck happened today? Just yesterday everyone was still euphoric and now everyone is turning against him? Why?

I just burned and buried my MAGA hat

I'm with her now

nothing happened, we're being raided by CTR, they are trying to slide pizzagate and /ewo/ generals

shill thread

Yes, we did get bamboozled. Hard. At least I got some cool Pepes out of all of this. Totally worth it.

He wom because of the cousin fuckers who ignore the new coming of clean energy, like solar and wind. So instead of catching up they decided to fuck the country over by voting Trump.

He won't do shit to muslims.
He won't build wall.
He won't put Hillary in prison.

The median income for Trump supporters is roughly three times that of Hillary supporters, isn't it?

>voting for a liberal neo-con
>expecting anything other than neo-cons to be in power

And people on here call themselves conservatives! LOL what a joke.

I havent day dreamed since I was a child. Whats wrong with you?

Trump said he won't go after Clinton.

I did it for the CTR pussy.

we should've elected this guy amirite guys? _0/

We already got TPP killed and he is still triggering all the SJWs. Great start so far.

Media's playing you, son
Didn't trust them before, so you shouldn't trust them now. Everything will be ok, and everything's on track.

He's not even in office yet and already you guys are going full cuck. You really think Hillary was going to be any better?

Slit your wrists with rusty razor if you'd rather have Hillary win.

Worth it for denying Hilldebeast her mandate and fucking over the government, academic, and media establishment alone. Avoiding WW3 was big plus too.

I think the desperation of the anti trump faggots is hilarious. They launch a new wave but there's no win. They've already lost. All they can do is try to feel better about themselves but there's no changing the fact they're the losers.

I don't believe that retard. I have a job and plenty of money already.

Of course, we invested with Trump he's a master bamboozler. But he's given us an opportunity to pile into the federal bureaucracy, that's better than any executive order.

Don't worry user. In the long run it doesn't matter.

So he will not put the crooked one in jail?
and will not build the Wall ?
and will not prevent muslims to migrate to US?
im really dissapointed if so

Shill raid in progress

He said that a week ago? Remember the raids going on then? Or are you a massive newfag from le leddit.

Seriously, fuck. He isn't even in office yet.
Are you retards really this easily swayed by the MSM bullshit?
Right now, things are going fine. He's not cucking out, he's playing 4d chess. And he needs those who opposed him originally to accept him.

You're just getting played, (((they))) are trying to drain your energy.
Fuck

Wrong proxy CTRbro.

A) he is not president yet
or did you really expect change the day after the election, or even the inauguration?
B) he can't go after killary now, obama will just pardon her
3) quit wasting your time raiding Sup Forums, you will not break our resolve

He has no power to put her in jail, that's the AGs job you Latino fuck.

Yeah we were bamboozled. I never would have suspected Trump would send us to war over fake LGBT issue in Ukraine or appoint establishment / donors to vital positions

>no reset button with russia
>no prosecution for Hillary
>common core?
>no wall
>...

supposed once in a life time outsider candidate

just fuck this country senpai

Agreed Drumpf was just a jewish ploy

We goyim really ought to try to convince the Electoral College to elect a true Consrvative such as Ted Cruz

ban this fucking faggot. report sage and hide shill threads.

solar and wind are already here and they're already terrible, not wanting to lower the cost of energy is anti American

Why don't you just kys yourself OP and quit being such a faggot that follows the herd with absolutely no knowledge of why. If you are this easily thrown off then that means you had no fucking clue what was going on to begin with.

>go full fourth reich

His team is even saying "campaign promises aren't real promises"

can you be more of an establishment politician?

fuck off common core is going away.

DIE SHILL

we have your addresses. home addresses.

Your post reeks shilling for the media's bullshit articles.

>He won't do shit to Muslims
His Daughter and son in law are orthodox kikes, the Muslims will get fucked in the ass 100%.

ura GAY

fuck off proxy faggot

This is what his advisor said on live TV

>no wall
i have two words for you my friend

RAPID BUILD
A
P
I
D

B
U
I
L
D

>Yesterday everyone was euphoric

Confirmed for not being here at all yesterday

.. at least the no prosecution and war with russia part is implied with romney

>wah wah please don't trigger me!
He said he doesn't want to hurt Clinton, that she's a good person and her foundation is great.
Rationalize more trumpcuck.

R A P I D

A

P

I

D

nice raid thread, CTR

>MUH Advisor

Have you learned nothing from Trump himself. The walls still going to happen and so is restoring relations with Russia. Quit your crying and fuck off.

Being in opposition is more fun than supporting whoever is in power.

It was the same way when Obongo won.

shills sometimes come in packs i mean flocks and agree on dumb topics

Who is he with? Looks like some establishment guy

Trump is actually a moderate. His administration is going to be the same lukewarm centrist drivel about cutting taxes for the rich and running endless wars with the middle east.

He might make the life of immigrants hard but I wonder if Americans will realize it isn't actually the mexicans and muslims making their day to day lives miserable and hopeless.

Sounds like what he said last week.

>I think we made a huge mistake.
Yes, you certainly did when you joined CTR.

>no reset button

>wanting Trump to do the same fuckup Obongo LITERALLY did

are you retarded?

It will be delicious to see when unemployment starts to increase and the debt to skyrocket under Trump's presidency, and trumpcucks have no one to blame other than their cult leader.

This is the second thread I've seen with these exact words.

1. the left made up the term "alt-right" to smear anyone who disagrees with them on the internet

2. We troll the idiot media and DNC into thinking it is a real thing

3. media picks up on it Idiot ADL calls Pepe a symbol of hate, idiot Clinton talks about Pepe in a speech

4.all the chans laugh

5. idiot stormfags think "alt-right" is an actual thing and start calling themselves "alt-right"

6.faggots and CTR shills go back to step 1.
also sage

Fuck you that's Kris Kobach, he's based as fuck.

"Immigration and the 2012 Republican Party Platform[edit]
The 2012 Republican Party platform included self-deportation as a response to illegal immigration to the United States. Kobach proposed the measure, stating "If you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today."[14]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Kobach

SHILLS GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD!

>implying it won't be congress' fault

Shill.
Can't stump the trump, schlomo :^)

>I know! If I call them cousin fuckers again they'll surely listen to me!

A republican congress

everyone laughs at anti-trumpers

>blaming your problems on your choices
Victim blaming and mental illness causes that

leave shill

suuuure

Nope, said she was a greaat person after

>not identifying with a group
Pls have cancer

there is literally nothing wrong with making love to your cousin

hahaa 'cousin fuckers' I love that. Oh what we will do with our small town, meth smoking, pickup truck driving, Travis Tritt listening, country bumpkin fellow americans and Trump supporters. Yeah.. don't worry.. A billionaire new yorker city boy is going to bring back lots of low-skilled factory jobs to podunk tennessee.. it will happen! MAGAAA

C'mon, you know they'll still be able to blame the Mexicans and Muslims and Blacks. Their cognative dissonance seems to have no limit.

If that happens the US won't be able to afford to continue the shit skin invasion. Win.

Who exactly becomes unemployed anyway? It won't be people who do real work like Trump voters. It'll be cuck fags. Businesses will have to streamline their work force and cut the fat.

>It'll be cuck fags

Quality economic analysis right there

>I think we made a huge mistake.
Not late to say fuck Durmpf.

Sage all one-posting and all demoralization.

he is a businessman and in business you do what you are told to do.

businessmen are natural right-wing authoritarians, not wussy liberals.

ebin wall man is gonna protect lil worky man from the mean chinks with his tariffs

He's going to try to fix American manufacturing, so blue collar work can be an option.

You cunts are so out of touch with reality, and led on by Silicon Valley autists and Wall Street psychopaths, I don't even think you can fend for yourselves anymore.

Meanwhile, my small, quiet (white) town is using more solar than ever, a new local greenhouse/community garden is coming in, and the kids coming out of high school won't have to compete with illegal immigrants for work next summer. The electric company here is using 40% nuclear power, and that will only increase over time. Hopefully old people won't have to pay 2x or 3x the normal rate for their medication when president Trump takes office, too.

>i don't understand international econ: the post

Tariffs won't do any of that you dumb cuck

It's the holidays. Take a few days off you godless nigger faggot shill.

It was alot to hope for, all presidents are puppets.
As you get older you'll get more and more jaded. If you don't start seeing it for what it is then you are truely bluepilled

Trump might be a talking head like Obama and every other politician, I wouldn't be surprised

Those beaks

Reminder that Trump is the antichrist and next year is 5777 in some Jew shit and also marks the end of a jubilee (7x7 years - 50th being the jubilee year).

I disagree. I think your mind is so cucked by your professor, that you think basic fucking protections and legal structure set up to not deliberately fuck over our middle class and poor are ineffective and racist or some fucking bullshit.

It was never "hurr durr muh factory job is going to come back". I know my old factory job is long gone. But there is a unique potential future in American manufacturing, that's not just lights out factories and self cucking regulations. I don't think it will be like it used to be, but we can at least partially restore and modernize our manufacturing sectors to a remarkable capacity. We can make things again, and not live in a stagnant, dying, consumerist service economy.

All it takes is some dignity and vision, on top of our current economic infrastructure. But cucks have neither vision or dignity.

>(((Kobach)))
At least he seems alright.

>Sup Forums praises Trump for playing 4D chess
>never realized they were the ones getting played

We've been gamed. Check and mate. We lost, Trump won.

Tell me why we thought we could trust a shady New York City billionaire again?

Yeah, you made a huge mistake by continuing to come here and shitpost after the election ended
At least when you were being paid it's understandable

CTR was a mistake
r/the_donald was a mistake
literally kill yourselves so this board can go back to the way it was

>1 post by this ID

kiddo CTR is getting sloppy

This. I don't give a fuck about the cousin fuckers in Arkansas, I just wanted lower taxes and repeal ACA.