earthporm.com/shrek-sheep-escaped-shearing-6-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=HN9vngpmk_M
youtube.com/watch?v=B5hKoiAXtZE
youtube.com/watch?v=O87tVaet2GA
youtu.be/LZl11JSyE2I
youtu.be/KkooYMBZVCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to fuck that ass

I expected worse for her age. Not bad. Maybe some photoshop to smooth the ass cheeks.

What would a Muslim do

>sheep mask

muslim genes user?

fuck the sheep insteaad of cutting the wool

>wear your own skin let animals have theirs
Did, do they not understand that you don't get wool by skinning the sheep? I mean, I guess I can see where a person could be coming from with having ethical objections to fur obtained from slaughter and skinning or leather.
Sheep need to be sheared like cows need to be milked. They have a symbiotic relationship with the farmer, he takes the wool it doesn't need.

/thread

>implying the USA wasn't built with wool blankets and axes

the wyatt clan did good with this one

She should've done this pic 20 years ago, I would've came buckets

This.

Original.

I don't understand either. Sheep actually NEED to be sheared otherwise their wool never stops growing and they become infested with parasites.

i wish she would do this pic in the hood :)

I'd like to see you there and see how much we would have to photoshop!

I still have my grandfather's wool axe.

Modern sheeps actually need to get their whool taken down, or else it will keep growing.

slut just wanted to get naked on camera and needed an excuse to do so

I hear ya.

is that the WWE sheep mask?LOL

His name is Eric Rowan and he is over as FUCK

ITT: blue pilled goyim

Holy shit I bet you are probably the same people who think that cows produce milk just because they are cows.

For a board that call itself redpilled you are at the level of niggers

>tfw so much photoshop CGI bullshit i cant even fap to photoshoots anymore

fucking jews

baaad girl.

There's already plenty of photoshop on that ass

These people do realize that sheep are domesticated animals, that need to be shaved in order to remain healthy?

OMG Sauce me Nao!!!!1

The video for this shows the sheep in slaughterhouse conditions bleeding profusely and being thrown around and literally punched in the face

hail trump hail our people hail victory

what about classical sheep?

Me too, thanks.

Proof if ever it was needed that PETA are a lunatic fringe

Y'all niggers posting like you're surprised celebrities are famous retards.

Either she freezes to death or she wears clothes made of viscose/polyester, which is way worde because the one needs tree fibres and the other pertolium.

Reported.

I would too, wool fucking itches.

It's Shriek the Sheep.

He ran away and wasn't sheared for six years. Marino sheep don't naturally shed, so that's six years of wool.

earthporm.com/shrek-sheep-escaped-shearing-6-years/

>flag
Aren't you supposed to be the sheep expert here?

Just trying to be funny.

Sorry.

I won't do that on the internet ever again.

Somebody tell this bitch I ain't forcing her to wear a damn thing

>Dave Thomas, the head of sheep studies at the University of Wisconsin, Madison

Still more valuable than gender studies.

Sheep are stupid filthy belligerent animals I used to work with them. They deserve to be used ti make wool and meat.

I despise cruelty to animals but this nu-male is triggered so I am going to roll with this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=HN9vngpmk_M

Animal husbandry is serious business.

I rated it you cheeky kent.

>earthporm.com/shrek-sheep-escaped-shearing-6-years/
I just want to pet it, even though I'm sure it smells like rancid sheep shit

it's about the cruelty not the wool itself
youtube.com/watch?v=B5hKoiAXtZE

>shearing a sheep hurts it
why are hippies so retarded

>Expecting logic from hippie shits.
That sheep obviously never gave consent to have its wool cut.

Animal husbandry and agriculture are more important now that you can imagine, user.

t. biologist

Watch this video Hitler was right.
End Animal Cruelty!

>wool

>skin

pick one

Oh look, it's the "here's the absolute worst of the worst, this is LITERALLY every scenario" episode.

That video obviously shows animal cruelty, but assuming that ALL wool comes from identical conditions is fucking retarded. Same with the videos of slaughter houses from third world hell holes. I'd love to see the same documentary from Swedish raised chickens and cows, you hypocrites.

>Sheep produce just enough wool to protect them from temperature extremes
>What is summer

I'd rather wear fur

Than be a polyester peasant

thicccc

I actually have a small flock of sheep. And I have attended a professional sheep shearing school.

1) for most domestic breeds of sheep, you MUST shear them or they become unhealthy.

2) a good shearer can do a whole sheep in under 2 minutes.

3) even if you cut a sheep with shears, their skin and nerve ending situation is vastly different than say, ours. Sometimes you don't realize you've cut them because they don't react. Sometimes they jerk, but they are fine

4) its not unheard of for a bad shearer to zip a nipple right off of a sheep. that's a bad deal because that sheep has lost half of its production value (it can only nurse one lamb at a time).

5) if you manage to make a deep cut on a sheep that requires stitching, there is a special needle that is used and it is damn thick. you stitch the sheep right up without any anesthetic. and you don't have to strap them down or anything crazy. they are pretty chill about it. Again, their skin / nerve sensitivity is different from ours

In short: animal rights people, as usual, are stupid, and actually know less about animals than pretty much everyone else.

t. A man living the rural life

>skin
>wool

???

What the actual fuck.

This is a PETA thing, right? The same group that wants to exterminate pets because they think they "shouldn't be enslaved". They kill 98% of every animal that they get.

People like these should be thrown naked into some tundra.

They are bred to overgrow their wool, it's not natural to produce that much.

>zip a nipple right off
ffffffffuuckkkkk i am fucking triggered right now bruh
how do the sheep feel when getting a tit snipped off?

>Sheep grow wool continuously. If they are not sheared at least once a year, they become very stressed and uncomfortable, especially when it is hot and humid. Eventually, the wool will become matted, stained, and difficult to remove. It is inhumane to not shear sheep that require it.
PETA retards BTFO

She would love that wool when it gets -30C here.

Sheep only have two nipples? For some reason I thought they had six.

Yep, Just two.

t. a man who has played with sheep tits and shot sheep milk at lambs faces

I see you're still adjusting after immigrating from Wales.

Tell me more about sheep. Is it true that the males are huge assholes, or is that just a meme by the children's cartoon jew?

It was funny. Your audience is just autistic, that's all.

Quick video about shearing

youtube.com/watch?v=O87tVaet2GA

PS: I know that Sup Forums likes to talk about trades and not falling for the college meme.

There aren't many sheep shearers left in the US. If you get to be part of a crew that goes around the country shearing, you can make good money pretty quickly. It's pretty common to get paid $1-2 per animal, and you want to make a circuit around the various larger sheep operations in the states near where you operate from. $500-$2k per day is not uncommon.

The equipment investment to get started is also reasonably low - a good shearing head and handpiece, plus combs, blades, and other tools will set you back around $2k..

If you want a mobile sheep processing trailer, those can be had used for not too much money.

The largest sheep shearing school in the US is held around this time of year in western north Dakota.

Who's she?

so did sheep exist in this state before human animal husbandry came along? it seems like something that would be an extreme detriment to an actual wild animal.

Alicia Silverstone. Bitch from Clueless.

>Is it true that the males are huge assholes, or is that just a meme by the children's cartoon jew?

yes.

how much depends on the specific animal.

we have a policy on our farm that any animal that tries to pick a fight with a human gets killed. Luckily our ram hasn't pulled any crap with us; it would be a shame to lose him.

he definitely takes running charges at other sheep and goats if he wants sole access to a food bucket or space in the pasture or something.

the females also become bitches after they have new lambs. if you have a bunch of new lambs and new moms all running together, the lambs will sometimes try to go feed off the wrong mom. the moms detect this and head butt the lambs and roll them over and stuff. some moms are just constantly mean to lambs that came from a different mother.

>people stop wearing wool
>the market for wool collapses
>mass slaughter of sheep that otherwise would have just been sheared
lol, good job Peta.

>so did sheep exist in this state before human animal husbandry came along?

no.

sheep are one of the first domesticated animals.

the particular breed of sheep we keep are Icelandics - Viking sheep. And they have no natural predators in Iceland, and basically just run free on the interior of the island. The Icelandic sheep is less domesticated than what is usually kept, and they actually have what's called a "wool break" - in the spring, they produce a break in one of the layers of their coat, and then that hair is separated from their dermal layers, and eventually starts falling out. So the Icelandic sheep may not actually need shearing, but their wool is so nice that everyone shears them anyway.

It's possible that other primitive sheep all had similar wool-break genetics in them and didn't need shearing, but those animals are all gone.

Do sheep experience pleasure from sex? Does the ram live the good life?

>Do sheep experience pleasure from sex? Does the ram live the good life?

I don't know. I've never caught ours in the act.

The penis/erection situation on a ram is disgusting. The normal condition is that they have some kind of belly nub looking thing, but if they become erect, this bright pink thing that looks like a rolled tongue juts out. It's not quite tentacle rape, but it's a gesture in that direction.

Sheep are really, really horny during their mating season. The mating characteristics vary by breed; ours only breed once per year. If you separate male/female sheep via a fence, the girls will back up to the fence and the rams will pound them through it.... assuming they don't just tear the fence down.

>feed sheep
>look over sheep
>help sheep when in trouble
>still not entitled to it's wool even though taking it doesn't harm the sheep

W'hats the argument here?

Oh my fucking God farms sound crazy.

>tfw shitter in 5k pop city

How many hours a day do you spend working?

It's their nature now. What do we do? We keep taking care of them and giving haircuts or do we let their whole specie die off?

OK then, teach me, why do sheep produce wool hm? I know cows make milk when they aye pregnant but not anywhere else.

>advocate eating plants and using plant products
>fail to realize how destructive agriculture is to nature and how many animals it displaces and kills
fuck off Peta

>(((Silverstone)))

>How many hours a day do you spend working?

I'm not a real farmer. I'm actually a software engineer. I live on a rural property with my family. Our animal stuff is all a hobby - sheep, goats, chickens, turkeys, bees. We moved out to the country so we could do whatever we wanted to, and so our kids could grow up outside of degenerate, suffocating city life.

So, with that context, the answer to your question is:

Day to day, I spend almost no time doing this stuff. I feed and let the sheep out in the morning, I feed them and put them away at night. I refill the chicken feeder too. I feed the outdoor cats at night. Maybe 10 minutes per day.

There are occasional tasks that take up more time - moving fences, buying hay, moving hay, etc.

The eggs, turkey, and lamb that my family eats is all raised right on my own property. Same with a lot of our apples and vegetables. We buy our beef and pork from a different farmer, and our milk from somebody else.

Feels good.

>W'hats the argument here?
that some barely trained rednecks might be cruel to the sheep sometimes

The vast majority of sheering is absolutely harmless.

Peta wasn't to destroy entire industries, or rather make themselves feel superior while doing actually nothing.

What they SHOULD advocate for is better standards for these jobs, better pay and better training. You get what you pay for.

>people giving dislikes on sheep shearing videos when it's absolutely necessary for them to be sheared and doesn't hurt them at all

Fuck's sake.

youtu.be/LZl11JSyE2I

>Sadly, the adorable and rebellious sheep passed away in 2011, he was 16 years old. RIP Shrek, you will be loved and adored forever!

Press F to pay respects.

>They are bred to overgrow their wool, it's not natural to produce that much.

Its called natural selection, sheep that grow more wool in proximity of humans tend to survive better and pass on their genes, add 10,000 years and bingo

Is it unnatural when ants select for the aphids that produce the most sugar?

>youtu.be/KkooYMBZVCY

This is what happens when you let it go that bad.

Holy FUCK that sheep must've felt like heaven afterwards.

jesus, it's bad enough not trimming your pubes for two weeks. lil' sheepbro must have felt great

>trimming your pubes

People do this?

people who get laid do