Elites exposed

Elites - the secret of their power exposed by science.

Blood from infants does improve fitness and longevity.

Other urls found in this thread:

genesis6giants.com/
stevequayle.com/
nature.com/nature/journal/v433/n7027/abs/nature03260.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

seems obvious,

stem cells + blood doping.

assuming the blood type is a match, I don't see how it wouldn't rejuvenate you.

Old Jews confirmed to be mosquitoes / vampires.

that explains why that literal witch looked like she was 20 years younger

you know I'm starting to think the reason they taught us in school that witch burning was so silly and archaic is because witch hunts used to actually keep these fucks at bay

feck, I forgot my picture

vampires

This last year has taught me anything that is shamed since the 20th century, is usually jews trying to hide the truth.

Nigs rape babies to cure Aids

My god they were right all along

>tfw Bloodborne becomes real life
Fear the old blood.

menes

It's actually more disturbing that the "anti-aging blood" thing is being quasi-admitted.

Think about it. If this was true, they could've been growing debrained fetuses in tanks for the elite since the 50s, or farmed slaves in cargo containers. Why do they still need to steal actual people's children?

Remember that Chinese user who was dropping redpills about china/taiwan/shanghai couple of weeks ago? He mentioned the very same thing, told to never donate blood

nice flag

>This Empire literally has an infamous elite sorceress.

How deep does the simulation go?

Pretty sure I saw something like this in a Simpsons episode.

>Isle of Man
what th efuck

Even if she's not into some serious shit, everything about that woman just makes me feel ill.

>You have slain something pure and defenceless to save yourself, and you will have but a half-life, a cursed life, from the moment the blood touches your lips.

>vampires were people who ate babies blood
>people wiped em out
>powers that be warped the legends into generic blood sucking monsters because they couldn't completely suppress the information, just warp it until it was harmless

You have to be 18 to post here.

Because wild game always tastes better than cattle.

>Why do they still need to steal actual people's children?
Because they're pedophiles too. And possibly child sacrifices as well.

Exactly?

the memes are literally becoming reality.

This is the most disturbing part of all.

>tfw the ancient stories of the "fallen" giants are true
>tfw some of their lineages did survive the great flood
>tfw they really did teach men "magic" and techniques from their home planet
>tfw eating the flesh/blood of babbies really was a tradition from their planet that helped them live thousands of years

fuggggg.... religious "mythology" is real....

We even know there were people like Elizabeth Bathory and Gilles de Rais doing this kind of shit. And they were only caught because they got reckless, and started praying on children of the nobility. There were probably many more who only prayed on peasants and got away with it.

R A R E
A
R
E

AS CHRIST AS MY SAVIOUR AND GUIDE THROUGH THE DARKNESS, I WILL VANQUISH THESE BLOOD SUCKING DEMONS FROM HELL AND SEND THEIR FOLLOWERS WITH THEM.

NOT MY BLOOD. NOT OUR BLOOD.

We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood...

>some of their lineages did survive the great flood
wrong. they were all wiped out

The vampire elite are real and they do actually eat babies -time magazine

I seem to recall other anons in the pizza threads discovering some of the people involved referring to their group as farmers so they very well might be progressing to that.

So the blood libels were actually real?

The jews really drained child blood

>Countess Bathory was right all along

That's what they WANT us to think......

How the hell do you get funding for this shit?
>See also the experiment to see if you can teach AI to lie.

Healthy natural non-manipulated blood
If this works, that's gotta be the best still
Imblying they aren't doing both too tho

if they had nephilim dna then they would be giants too

Never seen that, does anyone have a screencap of his posts?

>the whole "giants" thing is 100% literal and physiological

Fear the old blood. I tell you, will not forget our adage.

> this is why as one of the first pop culture things in the internet age has aimed to glamorize and glorify vampires

Because stealing is easier than growing your own in every way. Less money, less effort, easier to conceal, better plausible deniability.

Melisandre and Marina actually do kind of look alike too.
Crazy thing is Marina seems more likely to be genuinely evil.

what is this, the rares are converging

if you're gonna make bible references then you really should actually study what the reference is

This whole thing proves that Anglos can harvest the blood from filthy Aryans (through ARYANDIED), and rejuvenate themselves at the Aryan blood factories. This is only the beginning. Me and my fellow anglos will indulge in that blood, and after enough time, we will ascend from ETERNAL ANGLO to the coveted UNIVERSAL ANGLO. Only then will our conquest of the universe begin. Fear us

I've done comparative studies between all religions—and it's pretty inadvisable to attempt to interpret the Bible as something completely literal.

Kanye West's song "Monster" says it all.

There are stories that Jews would kidnap a christian child and drain their blood. When the body was found, there would be tiny holes in certain vital areas of the body where the blood would be drained out.

We need to stop vampire-shaming!

>Menes ordered the sacrifice of the first born son of each of his subjects’ households, some say inspiring the Christian legend of King Herod.
sounds familiar?

also
>Forensic investigation reveals that the body was that of a man that was beyond 100 years in age when he was mummified.
wat

funny..that's what I thought too!

>Implying the Nazis in Antartica will allow that to happen

This is one of the most mocked (((anti-semitic myths))) too

Literally says nothing.

>tfw the British Empire returns as an interstellar superpower

This is nothing new.

There are several methods, one of the available only to women.

In old chinese lore there are the dark qi gong practitioners, only females can do it. They would steal the vitality from males and use it to heal themselves/prolong their lives.

Now, this sounds fanciful, but the truth is far simpler, remember it comes from people trying to explain what they did not understand.

A woman when pregnant will receive stem cells from the fetus, it will heal old wounds and rejuvenate her, this is known nowadays.

The old "witches", lets call them that, would 'steal the vitality of men', their sperm, sperm is literally life force in asian culture, look at buddhist practices.

They would get pregnant, and abort it after a set period of time. Thus the stories of child sacrifice, carrying the pregnancy to full term has overall negative effects, it needs to be terminated to get the benefits.

ofc this, in ancient cultures was seen as rather horrendous, and this women persecuted.

Now how did they found this shit? Well, millions upon millions of women getting pregant over thousands of years, its bound that sooner or later one would lose the child and notice that old problems were gone, had the presence of mind to investigate it and find that out.

Regarding blood transfusions, its probably where the vampire mythos comes from, and this will likely be possible soon. Well... it is, theres hidden ads on craigs trading money for blood.

There are then other methods, one that I have used myself, which use experimental components which stimulate telomerase production.

YES ABORT YOUR BABIES GOYS

No. They were not all wiped out. We are going to start seeing some very strange things very soon.

genesis6giants.com/

stevequayle.com/

>vital areas

like........
veins?

> none of you niggas know where the swamp is

So fucking old.

putting stem cells in veins is stupid. it would be like cancer drifting until it gets stuck but its only 1 cell that wont divide needlessly

but you could end up with clumps inside veins from many being injected. stem cells are not nutrients and wont magically move through the permeable layer of the circulatory system. they are to big

Aryan blood is the best.

> November 21 2016

Exactly and with the EM drive - invented by a British man - we shall rule the galaxy

I think they also love to cause pain in the families etc.
they are beyond fucked up

This is very old research, this has been suspected for a decade now, but was in mice-mice.

This particular experiment is new, it uses humans-mice, which is a leap forward.
But the concept has been there for a while, just because you are ignorant do not assume others to be, research before typing something stupid.

nature.com/nature/journal/v433/n7027/abs/nature03260.html

Also more recent evaluations seem to suggest the effect isnt that great, so its still very much up to debate.

Not that this stops people from doing it already.
I prefer telomerase myself, it does slow aging down and allow repair, but its merely setting it back, not a cure.

bloodpassover.com

>which use experimental components which stimulate telomerase production

interested tell me more

Foreskin blood is even more effective

I bet there were a lot of larping cargo culters, who didn't know how to make it work. Like, you don't bath in it or drink it, what are you stupid?

p.s. Professional cyclists are training in high elevation to get MORE BLOOD CELLS. It's not cooky, it's actual working medical science.

It's from a film twice as old as you you fucking leper.

This is the first thing I thought of when I heard it.

research "Soylent green".
They take babies from hospitals, process them, and royals and elites eat them for supposed power and health boost.

You can get funding to investigate how not to grab a cup of hot coffee so i'm not surprised

>Think about it. If this was true, they could've been growing debrained fetuses in tanks for the elite since the 50s, or farmed slaves in cargo containers.
they do that already.

the children are for sex purposes.

tell lies about (((them))) and they will just ignore it..but tell the truth and they and the media will call you names, publish articles of how stupid you are and try to discredit and destroy you until nobody takes you are what you've said serious.

oh shit ...

It's not working that great for Hillary :/

They cut her off.. since she effed up the election!

what the hell are these jewish people up to, sucking off a babies bloody penis, eating the foreskin or what??

There are no part in any culture or tradition that such a behavior would be considered normal.

Its just a fucking FUCKED UP thing done by psychopaths, end of story.

They suck the blood after circumcision, if I remember correctly

/x/ and Sup Forums are converging into a meta-board of the magician resistants against a ((conspiracy)) millenia old. This is a good time to be alive, men. The wind is pregnant with gifts. Thank you. We are the living.

THE RULER OF BETHOS WAS RIGHT!

For you.

Sir David Icke's GBE Kt been saying this for years

>Sup Forums has now unwittingly become a cabal of vampire hunters

/x/, eat your heart out.

>liberal bitch

how low level pill you are

(((SHE))) is SATANIC JEWISH TALMUDIC AND CULTURALLY MARXIST

Check her school in Jew York, it's a jewish kibbutz with an idea of brave-jew-world upon it.

We're racking up one hell of a resume. First the meme magic, then resurrecting old gods, now this shit.

Shadilay, motherfuckers

I've got to admit, this is spooky shit. It's an actual happening that we've stumbled upon, and the sprawl is fucking huge. I kind of want off this ride now.

But Kek has shown us this far, and he'll see us through. What we're doing is for the best.