You'd be pro immigration if it were girls coming in

You'd be pro immigration if it were girls coming in.
You're a racist because these refugees coming in are direct competitors for your women your age.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY
youtube.com/watch?v=gtQjuV36KIU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>trying to ensure your genes' survival is racist
wtf I hate evolution now

>competitors

Given all forms of government assistance isn't competition.

Only if it's hot refugee girls.

not really

I don't understand is it just women and children that are being taken in or is it fighting age males?

>You'd be pro immigration if it were girls coming in.
No I wouldn't.

So you advocate the introduction of THESE people?

So you admit its all young men coming over? Young, fighting age men and no women?

Interesting...

Wouldn't that make us sexist, you dumb Morrocan?

this

No, I'm just sexist.

No, lowering the average IQ of a nation is never a good idea, especially not in a highly advanced technological society where menial labour is on the way out.

implying poo in the loo and spics are even worthy

Yeah but it's not so fuck off, you're only happy because you are a cock drooling faggot, but don't worry I'm sure they have a chair on a rooftop ready for you

no.
shitskin whores make shitskin babies.
if you can't understand this, kys.

Maybe but not OLD HAGS like the one in that picture. And only if young single men would have priority in adopting the little refugee girls.

>You're a racist because these refugees coming in are direct competitors for your women your age.
Makes sense.
We can defeat the competition by just not letting them in.

also forgot to mention trump won so you cucks will have to go to 3rd world shit hole to get ficki ficki by shitskin not your next door neighbor
good luck finding the shitskin to please your wife.

No.

Against immigration because
>brain drain
>cultural suicide
>wage compression
>we don't want radical religions out breeding us

If anything, it's women who worry about sexual competition, and think with their vagina. Just like low IQ races think with their dicks/vaginas

American muslim girls are cute but they grow up with money and makeup and feminism and shit. Fob refugee girls probably aren't that cute overall

>You're a racist
Wouldn't that be actually sexist instead?

yep.
They spent years shitting on us for being men Were we harassed as a group about things like "manspreading" and "mansplaining" and "eye rape" and "rape culture" and "cat calling" and real actually rapists come flooding in and it's all good.

They can fuck right off. I'm done with that silly game.

Even if that were the case, it would be entirely rational and to our benefit to hold such a view. For what possible reason would anyone willingly introduce foreign male competition for native women?

>boy tears
>confirmed sperm-guzzler

The women dont rape. Go fuck yourself

wtf I hate my Race now

>You're a racist because these refugees coming in are direct competitors for your women your age.
Yes, because 90% of refugees are fucking men that should be fighting for their homes

Thin virgins aged 17-21.
Everyone else has to go back.

I would be more understanding if those girls just want to avoid getting raped, stoned, and honor kill

>believing in evolujewon

Refugee girls come from areas with high amounts of inbreeding. They also all look like trolls.

Yeah, thats right. Whats the problem here?
They're literally a brown horde of figthing aged men with no job prospects and no outside of crime. on top of that they hate the local people, they are threat.

Probably, but only because women are less violent and less likely to become terrorists. Having said that they'd probably only become welfare queens so probably not

Nope, they'd breed shitskins too, just of a slightly different look.

>jews are responsible for Christian/Muslim holy books.

>white genes
>the fittest

Pick one

>Implying women want to fuck dirty Achmed
>Implying Achmed doesn't want to just fuck goats

you obviously have never seen what these "girls" look like.

I'm not into mustaches and monobrows

Less negative at least, sure.
Women are much less likely to be violent criminals. Probably less independent too, so they'd integrate more easily.

Still worse than nothing though.

No, they are rapists of women my age. I wouldn't want a woman of the caliber that would date a refugee though. Srs.

I definitely would be more open to immigration if it was about 50% female fleeing a war zone, with their children.

But, its not. Its 70-80% or more fighting age men coming to the west to get out of the countries they are from (that aren't war zones most of the time).

I am fine with being called a racist now. It means nothing to me anymore. There's not even as much social problems now for being called racist. People like you have rendered the term kind of meaningless.

You actually can pick both. Good physique, IQ, social skills, etc.. Whites can be all.

Most races couldn't at the same proportions.

vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY

Arabs suck with women, all the arab/white couples that you see in Germany won't last. There are too many rules and an overhelming patriarchy on their mind, they just can't compete with white men in a seduction game. Though it might be different with germans since those are creepy and unromantic as fuck these days, batshit retarded irakis might do better husbands than those lol.

And about blacks, they're literally built to please women. It's called matriarchy, nor whites and arabs can't compete with them. Always found stupid to even try.

what the fuck

Wouldnt that make us sexist? And yes i am sexist

and then?

what a fag

can't believe I actually listened to the whole thing

Evolution was never about being the "fittest" it was only about getting a good load in. That's it. Whatever means you use are good as long as you get that one child bearing load inside some cunt. Nature doesn't judge.

>OldpYg1Q
>Old
KEK is once again fucking with me

If the refugees were only female then the ackbars would actually fight and die for their countries, you absolute cuckold

>Remember folks, sage goes in all fields.

So your women can be reverse cucked?

Moar

No I don't want any shit skins

Wouldnt that make us sexist? And yes i am sexist

Still, nothing you said makes anyone a racist. Fuck off faggot

well then stop resisting and accept your quota netehrlands

youtube.com/watch?v=gtQjuV36KIU

No but since you are mentioning it

Maybe. Probably doubt it though. You'd just have more females against immigration.

muh dick

wtf I love white women now

t. shitskin

There are no wars from where this """""refugeeeeees""""" come from. It's a stubborn fact, and i have enough of lies.

The official term nowadays is "migrants", the "refugee" fad is so 2015.

beliving in Evolushia & Checkuisha

That's stating the obvious. Men vs. women is one of the biggest wars of our time.

I am happy to receive anyone who loves and will uphold our Constitution. Women are much more likely to assimilate but the most beautiful woman would be unacceptable if she was a militant non-assimilationist. Skin color is not a factor.

How is it racist to want less competition for breeding?

yes. so what?

>genes that built the modern world
>not the fittest

>Judaism is responsible for both Christianity and Islam
>Evolution defies Christian and Muslim teachings
>Rejected by both beliefs
>Somehow still a Jewish trick

Hot pussies are welcomed only.

Yes, yes, the Jews were quite fond of Jesus, weren't they?

>not bringing a hot syrian refugee girl to your bed when your wife becomes an ungrateful brat
this is my fetish

I compete by raping da white women. They mcuh bigger than 12 year wife.

Actually no, it gives the exact same effect as male immigrants.

Those eyes stare in different directions. Is this considered hot? Her hands are rather large, this is a man.

R.A.R.E

I'm only attracted to white girls desu

It's nice you have admitted that the immigrants coming over are almost entirely male.

It is NOT on us to justify why we are opposed to this, the onus is on YOU to justify this disgusting patriarchal society in which only the MEN are allowed to flee from danger whilst their OPPRESSED womyn-folk are abandoned in war-torn hell holes.

I mean, it's 2016 and we are ENCOURAGING this misogynistic "men-first" behaviour?

Is that the example we want to set for our children?

Fuck off Shlomo
Ovens are that way
Shoo shoo

This

THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT KEBAB

93% of our refugees are Arab manlets.