Stop being not white

Stop being not white.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/12/151228-vikings-slaves-thralls-norse-scandinavia-archaeology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably the best advice Varg could give

thank you for my daily varg

how?

Look at you trying to devalidate his opinion.

Don't believe their lies, user. Yes, you, reading this. Make your own decisions.

Why do people call him Varg when his real name is Christian? Can´t think of anything more pathetic than abandoning the name your parents gave you. He´s a degenerate.

You are trying too hard. Now you'll call me a shitskin.
*yawn*

how?

Like this.

This feeling when my beard is blond only on a front, but black in general ; ___ ;

Reminder that Vikings sold whites to arabs as slaves and that pagan religions died out through peaceful conversation and contrition.

Varg is an autistic welfare queen.

lol
are u jak blac?

R A R E
A
R
E

Stop not believing in me.

jersey isn't rare faggot.

reminder that what you're referring to is speculation and christcucks literally did the same.

I was kinda considering being "off-white" myself. You know, for the benefits.

This feeling when you invade Turk*y but you get your ass handed to you.

Christianity was also the force that propelled the white race to control the whole world.

Also, speculation?

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/12/151228-vikings-slaves-thralls-norse-scandinavia-archaeology/

>Ibn Hawqal, an Arab geographer, described a Viking slave trade in 977 A.D. that extended across the Mediterranean from Spain to Egypt. Others recorded that slaves from northern Europe were funneled from Scandinavia through Russia to Byzantium and Baghdad.

Faggot pagans literally worship white genocide.

>I was kinda considering being "off-white" myself
right? basically a free ride now a days.

No.

But we just got left into the whites club

Daily reminder that Varg is a Finnish meme.

Ok.

Varg means wolf.

And his original name was Christian, but he didn't like it.

> Christianity was also the force that propelled the white race to control the whole world.

You do know that is a bizarre ahistorical claim right?

I mean really, have you read the Gospel ONCE? It instructs the opposite of conquest: submission to your enemies

You seem to believe that Christianity is a religion with a program based around the "strong will inherit the earth" and "my EMPIRE is of this world"

Please tell me, if Christianity grants people the magical ability to conquer other people

Where was that magical power when Islam conquered the Holy Lands and the Balkans?

Where was that magical power when the Roman Empires of the East and West were destroyed by their enemies?

By Europe "taking over the world", surely you mean the New Imperialism, the one that happened in the 1850s, decades after the Church had lost their political manifestation in Europe, one century after the Enlightenment changed the way Europeans saw the world, centuries after the Reformation had ended the power of the Catholic Church

The moment you are thinking about, the Christian-dominated Middle Ages, was a period of decadence, that saw Islam take the Holy Lands and the Balkans

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

what kinda faggot names himself wolf? is he a twisted furry?

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

>Christianity was also the force that propelled the white race to control the whole world.

no it didnt. thats retarded

>>Others recorded
it doesnt list a source for "others". the arab geographer never said they were selling europeans. and the archelogical findings were an arab ring found in Scandinavia. suggesting trade.

try again christcuck.

>Faggot pagans literally worship white genocide
it was pagan kingdoms that were 100% european and stayed so for thousands of years.

Christians tell you to turn the other cheek and all humans are equal.

you literally worship Joseph's wife's son. how does it feel to have a religion based on cuckoldry?

it's not a bad name for a mmorpg

I correct myself it means in Old Norse "resembling a wolf".

Also, it's better than naming yourself "Kristian"

a mmorpg character*

You use Islam as an example completely forgetting that without Christianity, and by extension Charles Martel, there would be no Europe.

And deal with it faggot, Christianity did conquer the world. It has shaped the world more than any other force. That's demonstrably true.

So stay salty you fucking fedora.

>45 seconds between posts

God you Viking LARPers are absolute faggots. If you're going to copy paste canned responses at least make them RELEVANT responses.

a MYFAROG character*

Wow, it truly is a cuckold religion.

So are you a fat Viking LARPer atheist, or a regular atheist who hates Chris because your parents made you go to church or some shit?

Also why come on a Christian board?