American negroes' alternate reality

I thought you guys were just memeing.
Your American negroes actually believe they created everything in the world (and probably even visited space) and then magically found themselves living in poophuts.
How is this kind of cognitive dissonance even possible? And how hilarious is it?

DEFENSE MECHANISM

What would you tel yourself to make yourself feel better if you were born the lowest caste of the lowest race on earth? Anything is better than the cold hard truth.

I tell myself that I'm black and that's that. I could either be somebody in life, get a job, start a family be a man. Or I could be a nigga and get shot because I tried to keep it real.
I wanted to learn the truth and I did. The truth hurts it really does, but hey I'm glad I was born in America.

>we wuz laser weapons and hover tanks n SHEEEIT
>got subjugated by a crew of scurvy afflicted sailors traveling in wooden ships using muskets and swords

>What would you tel yourself to make yourself feel better if you were born the lowest caste of the lowest race on earth?
I like to think that if I was black I'd be the most polite, sincere, honest gentlemen anyone had ever met just BECAUSE of that. I also like to think that if you play an Orc in an Elder Scrolls game you can be almost as good of a wizard as a Breton/Altmer.

The only real disadvantage blacks have going for them is how susceptible they are to group think. They seem to have zero ability to resist peer pressure.

Well I am, but I just want to be a good person. That's all

but... but... my people are not negros...

My sister has a friend who does some form of gender studies thing at a university in Germany.

She said that her friend is currently learning some shitty made up history that there was once some utopia paradise in Eat Asia that was ahead of it's time and had technology, and everyone was a black male or a white female, and they also gave birth to black baby boys and white baby girls.

It was also a matriarchy where the women ran things, and the black men provided sex and looked after the children.

But that apparently all ended when White Greeks, Romanians and British went over there, started a war on them, and then killed all the men and raped all of the women.

Apparently, white men hated the fact that women were able to run a paradise and have great sexual lives.

If their ancestors weren't too stupid to get out of the sun they wouldn't look the way they do.

We all came from Africa. The smart ones left. That's pretty much it.

Ask her to provide recordings of that shit

please

for the lulz

((((((((((((((education)))))))))))))

Pretty much this desu sempai

My sister just told me this, but I don't know her friend

Good on you, mate. I might be a generally racist person, but I have no issue whatsoever with people like you. If you're a good person and a good American then that's that. Glad to have you in America.

WE WUZ KANGZ THO

This shit cannot be real. We shouldn't be this Orwell for at least 10 years.

Oh and apparently Mohammed was a feminist.

dude it's not hilarious when you live in the middle of it. it's fucking infuriating, like you can't even imagine the level of bullshit that goes on. I'm glad you can get a kick out of it from across the ocean tho

lmao please provide details of this what the fuck. what is the name of this alleged civilization?

its best to avoid it

let it kill itself off

Does this come from Niggkikes or Musniggs? I've seen stories from black twitter about whites having been dogs until recently and blacks having been historical whites like Mozart, Schubert, Newton, Pythagoras, Avicenna, Descartes,Fibonacci and so on.

Everyone who's been capable has been black and now they're being kept down by the man.

I know the Musniggs are part of that but I think the Niggkikes are a part of that movement too.

The Yakubites are naturally less intelligent than a rat but I think those other groups are not far behind.

Sorry didn't mean to say that Avicenna was white only that they thought he was black

I'll have to ask my sister for more details. But i'll definitely make a thread about if I find the sources/details.

Ask your sister then, bong. At least obtain more info so that an undercover Sup Forumsack can sneak into that class. Name of Uni, professor's name, anything

That's pretty insane. I got forced to read that there was a nigger tribe that was matriarchal and that they were love and peace overload but still stoneagers. But there's never been another person who's ever found this fantasy tribe.

That was niggers though and cavemen (or -womyn) but even in my Swedish LBTQ, womyn topic course I've never even heard about anything so far fetched as that and this was in Sweden and in the humanities!

see Her friend is also hating this course too and wants to leave, only 3 months into it. So I could probably get my sister to tell her to record it for shits and keks, and then upload it to Jewtube.

I can paste it on here if so

i can't tell who's nigging who anymore

does anyone have nignog version of this? i misplaced the jew one

proooof

My favorite thing is that they don't know the difference between astrology and astronomy.

perfect

deliver, based user