Going to Turku as an exchange student any tips?

Going to Turku as an exchange student any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nh8CfWEnSJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=XOibIxl3dLo
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vly6lMet7c
youtube.com/watch?v=IUl0nAVGMH4
youtube.com/watch?v=QtE0mXF3A4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=z98jDmTndA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't pick up the soap.

it is not a coincidence the fastest train in Finland move people out from Turku twice a day.

Have fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nh8CfWEnSJ8

wtf is this shit?

Shut your mouth

this is some fucked up shit

It is very popular in Turku

youtube.com/watch?v=XOibIxl3dLo

It's the most beautiful city in Finland, and has more young single women than single men.

Thanks for the hope, amigou

>tfw this mexibro will BEAN some blond Finnish qt

Hell yeh

BUMHOLE OF BINLAND AHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED.
What this mong said.
Shitty infrastructure, shitty hipsters, shitty bums, industry shitting things up, shitty schools, shitty island people. Get fucked.

I'm cool with Mexicans though. My Uni got a couple of them and they're total bros. What does a Mexican even come study here?

Will post results as soon as I get there

Turku also has the most blonde women. The general style is there for women to have blond hair. God only knows how many of them are real.

Computer science

What are you some mudblood forest russian from eastern finland? Can't handle the FINLAND'S SWEDISH BLOOD?

Pic related, girls from Turku.

I wish you luck in cucking Miko

You just made my day

Welcome. Just don't become a token multicult mascot

Kill them with fire. Worst kinds of tramps. Pump and dump at most, I'm happy for Mexibro here. Also, I'm from the deepest depths of west coast, though staying near Rusland atm. Gotta say I also hate the uppity fennoswedes near that hellhole.

Just remember west coast is germanic coast.

This. Stay far from the hippie girls and leftists, you will find only the void there.

Why is every finnish ITT encouraging the beaner to fuck their own women?

This. There is a risk for that given it is Turku after all.

Someone has to do it man

I might be a beaner, but at least I'm not brazilian

+ Afaik there are very few women among ITT students.

Business/economics would have been a different story though.

What the fuck, are you people non-ironically cucks?

Mexico is just a version of brazil without commodities but with nafta. When trump fucks you in the ass you will become honduras.

When you have a surplus of blondes, you just grow used to them sempai.

I read that finnish culture is very un-sociable and a very repressed sexual culture. Is this true, Pasi?

There is no culture of protecting our women from foreigners in Finland.

The only things your country has is plastic surgery and poverty. No thank you. Besides, I never said Mexico wasn't shit. That's why I'm getting the fuck out. Oh, and Trump only fucks you up if you are poor, desu

We know swedish women are superior and they are so close to us that we don't care about our own.

Write something funny in mexican. I wanna make my half Mexican friend laugh

>very repressed sexual culture

Not true at all. Finnish women are one of the sluttiest you can find on this planet.

We have such a low amount of cutie brunettes that we want more of them.

That's not the point, you shouldn't encourage foreigners banging your women whatsoever.
People only know what is good to them when they lose it. Don't lose your culture.

THAT WAS FUCKING SICK

>Going to Turku
>Finland flag
Mexican intellectual

Oh man, I'm gonna cry

>Turku

P P C D S A L V C
If he doesn't get that reference, he's a cuck

You're thinking of Germany. Here the women slut away because it's fun for them and the tradition is that nobody gives a fuck.

Cool. I've been thinking about go to Finland to check out the black metal scene

I love you Finn posters and your unquenchable optimism.

In uni it does really matter and it is Turku after all. It sets an assumed level of acceptability to get that far in the first place. The uneducated hajis have way fewer chances in doing that anyways. Are they even literate? They will be lucky to even encounter the desperate one that have the strongest nursing instincts.

You have to go back.

>black metal scene

My brother belongs to it, it's 50% euphoric young men and 50% smart chill dudes.

>Gringo goes for the black metal and not for pussy.
Is everyone here a fucking cuck?

The Blood On The Dance Floor of Death Metal

OP if you are brown beta manlet, you are not going to get much Finnish pussy I'm afraid.

>1488
Compared to you they are

Uhh I said it was cool that girls were sluts. If I ever do go to funland ill check out the pussy and the music scene!

also nice digits

>youtube.com/watch?v=Nh8CfWEnSJ8

Don't check out the shit posted there, , that is literally autism. Can we get some Finns to post some proper metal here and not a challenged children's home day trip gone wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vly6lMet7c

Yeah I mean some good finnish underground music like so:
youtube.com/watch?v=IUl0nAVGMH4
youtube.com/watch?v=QtE0mXF3A4Q

i don't really see tall blonde women going for a brown mexican manlet

>Computer science
>Turku
Have fun walking up the university hill every day. Though you might need the practice if you're gonna get over Trump's wall someday.

Just watch me dance some cumbias and they'll be mine, amigou

Yeah mate that's what I'm talking about! Shitty recording but the music is good. They could work on their voices tho.

Also why do they look so tired and what is a goat moon?

He's going to fucking Turku you retarded monkey, we're fine with him fucking those subhumans.
Besides at least he's not a nog or muzi.

>Why didn't the Germans just take the Luftwaffe to Moscow?

>as an exchange student any tips?
Don't fear all ''Asshole Town :DDD'' jokes, nobody knows where the nickname came from but it stuck like a meme. People who have had to move here (Turku) usually are pleasantly surprised that it's not in fact the Asshole they heard it was.

Just try to blend in and don't be a nigger, that works for most people.

One Mexican on 4chin ain't going to do a difference. A slut that has decided to ''collect all the flags'' won't stop spreading her if we complain about it here.

I think with optimism. Mexibro probably knows the redpill stuff and he can redpill people without having to fear losing his future or he can redpill them accidentally if he acts like a nigger.

I'm international tutor in the university of Turku. Some tips based on my own experience and what the exchange students usually do around here:

1. Travel around in Finland and Europe. Some people go to Lapland to see Santa Claus. It's also pretty cheap to go to Sweden, Poland, Estonia, Russia, etc. If you're going to party a lot, like everyone else, you should travel to Estonia as fast as you can and buy all the alcohol you need from there because it is cheap there and really expensive around here.

2. Exchange students party a lot. In their dorms, in bars, in ESN events. There are plenty of bars and clubs around here but personally I think they're all shitty and stale. Hipsters and liberal arts students go to stink Dynamo up, law/economic/medicine students go to Börs to pay 8 euros for a beer because they can afford it, you'll probably get to know Monkey, Marilyn and Vegas through ESN, those places are just bland and shit. If you get homesick you might want to go to a bar named El Gringo: it's small, it's shitty, they don't have a good selection of beer and the owner is Mexican IIRC.

3. If you want live in an ESN or a spic bubble, that's fine, but if you want to meet Finns, you should join other sub-organizations, there should be plenty to choose from. Join university sports and language circles for the same reason.

4. See the castle, the cathedral, the art museum and other cultural shit if you're into that. There are plenty of other places to see nearby and it is easy and cheap to travel to Helsinki.

5. If you're into nature, there are plenty of hiking paths, a bicycle route through archipelago, national parks and the like. Åland could be a nice place too for cycling.

6. Just be normal, act properly and don't give us none of that cartel shit and you should be fine.

You'll get to know the city quite fast, it isn't that big, and ask your tutors about habbenings. The 1st of May is a big party around here so you definitely want to experience it.

Idk shit about Finland, and met only one finnish person in my lifetime.

Is weed legal over there?

If you don't drop that attitude by the time the plane lands. Don't get surprised when the ''shy autists'' get drunk and smash your face in. We do have high homicide rate.

THE ICE IS THIN.

Ooh yes I like bizarre uproar too now, thanks for that, I can always use some cray mind control shit in my life, but legit what's the story with goat moon?

You should be like mark the mint man who walks around and offers everyone mints to stay fresh and make friends except you will be Niguel the nacho man with a fresh supply of tacos for everyones enjoyment.

All well as putting beans in everyones belly, you will bean their best friend and be beaning their women.

>Also why do they look so tired

Drinking too much maybe.

>and what is a goat moon?

I don't know.

People in Turku are Swedes who speak Finnish.
You know, it's the only place in Finland where if a drunk lad passes out in the park he's gonna wake up with a sore ass.

Lost
What the fuck makes people become tutors ESPECIALLY for foreign students? Too much work and being social for too little reward at least where I'm at.
I do understand social whores who found their comfy social circle in uni going for it, but I just can't grasp the popularity of the position.

Btw ERASMUS is for sluts and manwhores.

Goatmoon is just a nsbm band, probably the most well known from Finland(?) The lead vocalist is also in a band called Ride for Revenge I think

Speaks the mud blooded russian from eastern finland. West coast is germanic, we are centuries ahead of rest of this shit hole in terms of advancement of society.

Homolla turkupostaajalla pärisee :-DDD

Kek Turku is full of N1c it's not a part of the superior west coast/pohjanmaa.

youtube.com/watch?v=z98jDmTndA8

Not legal, but available if you have the contacts. Might cost 20 - 25 euros per gram tho, so if you're coming through Colombia with a drug-sub, you're gonna make bank here with the product.

>What the fuck makes people become tutors ESPECIALLY for foreign students?

Pussy. Plenty of it. I'm literally plowing through the world over here without ever leaving the city.

>Pussy

Really? Please tell, i just got a way more interested.

You have shitty contacts. And I don't even smoke weed.

The channel of a semi-popular youtube comedian living in turku.

What's the common pussy quality over there? Like, in average

Asian pussy too?

The pussy is like elsewhere but it's sideways.

If I ever meet a mexican, I'm going to persuade him into revealing if he goes on Sup Forums with my mind tricks. You can't evade it. Then I know it's You.

Are you studying in Turku ATM?

>Asian pussy too?
Overrated.
>70% weird looking clam thing.
>30% Just right.

Perfect tight bodies though.

This explains everything. Especially the kinds of guys I've seen as tutors here lmao. Have an appreciative (you).
I'd say Turku is on the good end especially if you don't mind porking the lefties and crazies (remember to flush condom). Finland in general... Well, Uni is full of hot bishes. Uglies and desperate af and tend to go fuck poor people abroad.
My Uni is full of azn from all the countries. The less they hang out with other azns the better your chances. If you're on the same course with them (hint = take all the english you can, maybe Chinese if you're crazy and like languages) do great there, help them out and otherwise just act like cocky alpha and you're gold.
Some crazy Jap here talked a serious storm up over old anime. I thought I had entered a bizarro world. I guess we have, considering we memed Trump into the office.

Yes. Also start a thread on Ylis with timestamp sometime.

But is it any different from ''mongolian'' pussy, I mean pure white vagoo

Well, if you meet a mexican with a beard, that's probably me.

I don't buy, but people do pay 20-25 euros for that shit. Why ask less?

>What's the common pussy quality over there?

Plenty of young and easy prey in town because it's an university city if you mean that. We don't really have an objective Richter Scale or Bristol Pussy chart for sluts, just sample them yourself if your game is good enough.

Had Korean-Russian pussy in Russia, if it counts. Bled all over the couch, landlady wasn't too happy about it. Asian girls at the uni seem to be a hard get, because they cluster in their own groups and some of them are just regular degree students who are busy with studying.

Pic related thing is in our university. No joke. His wizard levels are off the roof.

Kill it with fire holy fuck. How bad is the SJW shit getting in other Unis in our country?

>weird looking clam thing

Can't into Aussie lingo, what do you mean by this? Genuinely curious.

More specifically how bad is the SJW shit in Abo Akademi?

Shoutings to bönde
T. Aallon kylteri

Looks a bit like this.

fucking poncho nigger dont come here

Too late fucking white cuck

>that Hamburglar brother they don't talk about during holidays

>the owner is Mexican IIRC
it's owned by a finnish lady and her husband who is from morocco or some such. my pal knows them personally.

>too late
>Mexican flag
>Mexican intellectuals

wew