Post people who secretly voted for Trump

Post people who secretly voted for Trump.

>AYO I TOL YALL I DIDN VOTE, RITE?
>WELL IF I WUZ GONNA VOTE, I WOULD VOTE TRUMP
>I'M ON DAT TRUMP SHIT, YA HURD
>BUT REMEMBER, I TOL YALL I DIDN VOTE

It was pretty obvious.

Tay Tay

Arnold Schwarzenegger

He said he didn't vote at all.
But he supported trump on sacramento at stage and now he canceled his 21 remaining concerts and is hospitilized because he realized how bad he fucked up.

Bill Clinton
Megyn Kelly
Benjamin Shapiro

Yall don't know the history of psyhiatry, I do!

Are you fucking kidding me leaf? He's libshit latino scum.

this is probably true

this way she can bitch and moan about it for several years

Obama.

Every celebrity that didn't virtue signal secretly supported Trump.

Hey it's Kanye. They got me. Help. Am in LA med center.

he has citizenship in america

he's in the celebrity mkultra "rehab", he'll come out and say he was messed up and trump is bad

Jimbo, soon to be the best damn Secretary of State in US history

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS FUCKERS

it's true they use sleep deprivation tactics. they would wake me up and do blood pressure test that are worthless. Oh look user was woken up in the middle in sleep and startled and now his blood pressure is high this is totally medically relevant.

Tim Allen. He went on Megyn Kelly's show and they talked about how difficult it was being a right winger in Hollywood. She also tried to get him to admit he voted for Trump, but he backed off each time. I think there must be some sort of blacklist for any celebrity who endorses Trump.

> t. well known nigger attention who who's said anything for attention over the last 10 years

>Sup Forums unironically: "omg he is /ourguy/ now

STOP SHILLING FOR THIS DEGENERATE NIGGER.

It's also a sign of a bipolar manic episode which he's shown many symptoms of. Just putting that out there.

IS HE /OURGUY/ NOW?

She mentioned donating to Trump's campaign in her show, and brought up Hillary having that Saudi money, and a few other things like that. Really stood out how cucked most TV shows are with blatant propaganda (Scandal anyone?)

I bet she voted for Trump.

Dave Mustaine

he is against the establishment he just expresses it in a different way, I respect him

he IS /OURGUY/!

>Katy Trump
You know she's /our girl/.

At least I want to believe. She's a cutie.

No, Kiwi. Fuck you, I ain't abandoning Kanye right as he comes around.

Bump.

Yes it's me. Help me escape. This is Mr. West.

BASED

where is that pic with the girl smiling while her friends cried on election day?

What's her name? She's beautiful.

If you're Kanye West, prove. Write a vacuous song lyric devoid of meaning, rhythm, and continuity!

No way did he vote for Trump. He's just an attention whore.

Mr. West is in the building. Ain't no question who bout to kill this. Anhhhaasaa yeahhhhhh

R A R E
A
R
E

Kanye confirmed for /OurGuy/

He was a bernout

NEWFAG GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

Just kidding. Elliot voted for Hillary.
(because he's dead)

here you go, Nyasaland proxy

is shia leboof planning on joining the army?

Loved you in Batman sir

Thanks. Now break out this hospital in downtown LA. They can't in-wake me motherucka.

Just use the batmobile

on the ridiculously unlikely chance this you Yeezus, go along with their bullshit, pretend it was "stress" then down the line when things are calmer and Trump has office, dissacoiate with Jay, Beyonce and whoever they associate with on their "inner circle" stuff and pull a Chappelle. Ask him for advice, he knows whats up.

Noooo, you need the medical record to collect insurance on your ticket sales.

We will talk about a 'rebirth' tour later.

That guy with the shitty haircut is ruining Barbour jackets.

i miss the times when we chatted with kinsey

Adolf Hitler.

Since this is a photo thread:

ATTENTION

I need Huma faces, photoshopped with no background. I could do it myself, but if someone has one floating around, it would save me a lot of time.

Something similar to attached, but with Huma instead.

I am going to make a video that Sup Forums will fucking love. Please help if you can.