What happens if they recount and it turns out there was tampering and she actually did have enough votes?

What happens if they recount and it turns out there was tampering and she actually did have enough votes?

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Voting_methods_and_equipment_by_state
twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/801229361386921984
youtube.com/watch?v=TwbryjqQY0I
addictinginfo.org/2013/06/21/shocker-republicans-account-for-most-cases-of-u-s-voter-fraud/
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/11/08/some-problems-reported-as-voters-head-to-polls/
news-press.com/story/news/politics/betty-parker/2014/11/01/individuals-voting-history-public-record/18313485/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off shills. You lost. Go suck dicks again.

What happens if I sprout wings and fly circles around the sun on a Tuesday, user?

She's elected President.

Next thread.

Sage.

Then that would be the evidence to show that there was tampering in the recount.

Let's just hope it doesn't happen or you are gonna see some real nazi shit.

Nothing. She dropped out.
Also its not 'democratic' to do a recount.

The whole sun on one day? Doubtful.

Computer scientists said that voting machines were hacked in Michigan, Wisconsin and PA.

There are no voting machines in Michigan, only paper.

I only suck dicks big enough to go in my mouth.

You're avoiding a legitimate question.

You mean like what's already going on?

Dropping out doesn't mean they can't recount and delegitimize a Trump presidency.

They use optical scanners, which could still be tampered with.

Recount would imply the system does not work.
(Wich is does not) And thats why its not gonna fly.

she would have to win in Florida and Florida's laws won't let them recount unless the vote is so close the difference is in the hundreds

Trump has too far of a lead in Florida for them to ever recount it and other states where it's close enough for her to take she's still too far away from beating Trump's electoral votes.

Save the extremely unlikely event of every member of the electoral college just ignoring the election results and voting for Hillary anyways and assuming she'll even take that roll knowing how much chaos will ensue and threats to her life (which she won't) then Trump not being President will never ever happen

>They use optical scanners, which could still be tampered with.

Source?

I kill myself

Wrong, Hillary could always win without Florida. It was Trump who couldn't win without it.

Just search google for what equipment Michigan uses, I already closed the page.

>if they recount and it turns out there was tampering
It will show the truth - Trump actually won the popular vote too.

>Clinton shows no mercy
>Prosecutes Trump
>Trump complains he's been through enough and needs to heal
>Clinton has him executed for insolence

ahahahahahahahahahaha

thanks for revealing how completely ignorant you are.

he has 290 electoral votes, she has 232
the only "recount"s they do is in individual states
there is no point in our election process where they consider recounting the entire vote

and like I said Trump is too far ahead in Florida for them to recount it and her winning Florida is the ONLY WAY SHE CAN BE PRESIDENT

>Trump needs Florida to win
idk how shit throbbingly stupid you have to be to use analysis from the media from BEFORE the election where you were BTFO and apply that to recounts

hahahahahaha how are liberals this fucking retarded?

Epic shitposting and epic trolling my friend.

American shitposters are the worst.

ballotpedia.org/Voting_methods_and_equipment_by_state

twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/801229361386921984

a big old pile of nothing

guess which team for the last 20 years has had Dead people coming out and voting for them, and Illegals showing up in droves to vote for

heres a hint, its not the republicans

If he cheated in those states then she will win.

Why are foreigners such retarded lying faggots?

Republicans cheat in literally every election.

The only people arrested for voter fraud in 2016 were republicans, faggot.

>I only suck dicks big enough to go in my mouth.

Wicked burn, bro, you sure showed him.

Can't we just make these guys president again???

youtube.com/watch?v=TwbryjqQY0I

they are trying to recount in WI, Mi and PA you idiot, if she gets all 3 of them she wins

what part of "the laws in Florida won't allow them to recount" do you not understand?

and what part of "unless they recount Florida and find out that she won Florida" do you not understand?

are you really this stupid or are you just here for the (You)'s my retarded friend?

What's wrong with sucking dicks? Doesn't your girlfri-lol oh wait, nevermind.

Hillary doesn't need Florida to win. She never needed Florida to win.

no they're not
and no she doesn't.

go be ignorant about you're own politics you mongoloid

Disregard this troll(OP).

He is either from /leftypol/ or /qa/.

Just another epic shitposter.

FSB you can fuck off. You tried to rig this election and now we're fixing it.

so you literally don't understand English

okay

>Only a shill could think calling himself gay is an insult to someone else.

>REEEEE! REPUBLICANS CHEAT, I JUST CANT PROVE IT

fuck off then

.....who's calling anyone gay?

Threads like this are proof-positive that liberals cannot, never will, accept reality when they don't get their way. Just like the 2000 election.

game over, man!

Constitutionally, she would win the election. A concession is not, in fact, legally binding. We'd then have a massive legal battle as Trump appealed it while there was incredible violence on both sides.

addictinginfo.org/2013/06/21/shocker-republicans-account-for-most-cases-of-u-s-voter-fraud/

One of many results.

Uh what?

>hey guys I'm not from America and I have no idea what I'm talking about but I'm gonna pretend i do anyways!

Actually i do and i was defending Trump you nigger

>addictinginfo

oh ya, great source retard

>I'll let you know at the time
Hypocrisy and lies. That's all the right does anymore 24/7.

Blood in the streets

>diebold

Republicans will have their periods?

sorry. someone else with a similar flag said something about how they're recounting all these states and i thought you were the same person

also i misread what you typed as
>Ignore this troll (referring to me) , OP.

>B-B-BUT THEY DO IT, TOO!
>no source

Every time.

CLINTON STOLE VOTES

EVERYONE KNOWS

SOROS OWNED THE VOTING MACHINES

I'm quoting donald trump, you raging idiot.

>hurr he owned

Except for that part where literally every voting machine company in the US is owned by conservatives, which is how Bush won.

Try avoiding talking about topics you don't understand.

>tfw she knew she couldnt win on nov 8 with her rigged polls so she waits till after trump wins and then rigs the win

So then why did she lose in the palces with the voting machines?

It will not be a nice time to be a Liberal/Democrat in the United States of America. That is for certain.

>ad-hom

Every time.

What the fuck are commie cucks doing on Sup Forums???

get the fuck out of here with that desperate bullshit, and no black lives do not matter, least of all to clinton.

Drink bleach commies.

>trying to downplay a guy who gave a legitimate answer because he doesn't like what it says

>being this cucked

It'll be a great time because conservacucks will get in line and bow.

Republicans are literally nigger-tier intelligence.

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/11/08/some-problems-reported-as-voters-head-to-polls/
Beats me. Probably because niggers won't go vote for an old white woman with the same gusto they did a mulatto?

But if they have the machines, why do people need to vote?

even in the statistically imposible scenario that they go ahead and elect Hillary anyways

not only will conservatives start a civil war it'll be over in an instant because active duty military voted for Trump 90% and they'll just have a military coup to correct the injustice
police are on Trump's side too

He couldn't have given you a legitimate answer. Nobody could have. You said "if she had enough votes." You didn't specify where. You asked half a question expecting a whole answer.

so basically every possible scenario you can bring up... Trump will still be President

best to just give up friendo and save yourself the depression

What happens if lizard people actually determine the president?
What happens if 9/11 was done by the Jews?
What if OP didn't wipe the last time he pooped?

These questions are more based in reality than your question.

If you shills really want to die on that hill, please do.

It won't end up the way you expect it to, there's a reason she never doubted the count and conceded.

The military would never do that, because there would be no reason for them to stage an illegal coup attempt due to the legitimate result of an election.

It's like you guys can't accept that Hillary winning may be the legitimate outcome. SHE JUST MIGHT BE THE PRESIDENT. DEAL WITH IT.

except we just had the military vote right up the page, so no.
No they would not auto coup.
Even more so as the EC is and always has been the president selector, which anyone, from Grunt to employee, knows and means they agree with.
So yeah all those whiners?
Traitors.

Your feelings don't change reality.

Because if a machine pumps out a vote for Joe Blow at 123 Fake Street, and Mr. Blow can verify he did not vote on that day, the jig is up. They use dead people for what you're talking about because dead men tell no tales.

Hillary will still not win. Kek?

let's recount all other states as well where she won, why should you stop just on 3 states?

It would be a great lesson for American children. "Don't worry, quitters can still be winners!"

>illegal coup
not only would most of the American populace be behind it
the military is OBLIGATED to reject such a desecration of democracy

but this kind of discussion is pointless anyways since Trump is President for four more years and there's literally nothing you or anyone can do to change that

We'll see.

No backsies.

Remember in the third debate when they asked whether she would unequivocally accept the results of the election?

She said yes.

Trump said he'd wait & see.

She should have said she'd wait & see. Now she can't call for recounts without mega hypocrisy.

>we just had the military vote right up the page
is this english?

>the EC ignoring the election results would be accepted and is fair
it must hurt to be this stupid.

>hypocrisy
is all the bitch knows

>tfw you were assigned to Sup Forums by Correct the Record during the campaign
>tfw Sup Forums told you the whole time you're here forever
>tfw election ends and you're still on Sup Forums, stuck in shill limbo for the rest of eternity, only now you get paid in (You)s instead of pennies

Find a support group.

We celebrate

>What happens if they recount and it turns out there was tampering and she actually did have enough votes?

She didn't.

>it's another "shillbabby can't accept the reality and has to use le republicuck and le Russia boogeymen"
You mocked Donald for not wanting to accept the results in case of defeat, now he won and you crybabies do the same with the exact same (unproven) rigging accusations. The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

She's the president.

Shut up you French pussy. Trump will make you pay for our protection.

Trips of good advice. How do you send ghosts back to the other world anyway? Do we need a proton pack and a big fat 6'1" black lady to bust CtR outta here?

That's not what I heard.

At least you're just embracing your delusions now.

The descent shouldn't be much longer for you.

Have a nice day, thank you for stopping by Sup Forums, you're here forever.

Be well.

>Does not read thread
>Does not read Constitution

And how would any one voter know?
At the end, there is no record to validate you even voted other than a possible log book at the site.
See you aren't thinking this through.
I don't need voters, I just need the numbers at the end of it all to forward to my SoS and from there to the EC.
The only part I have to corrupt is this sending mechanism, or the tally machines right below it.
Get those and it doesn't matter for the rest.
Hence why the sudden anger at paper ballots supporting Hillary is so funny, Sup Forums demanded paper now says rigged machines should be trusted.

>bargaining

There is no recount you butt hurt nigger faggot.

You wake up.

That's fine, we don't need it. We have the biggest army in Europe any way.

Stay salty libtard

You can substitute any primate for the black lady. Probably a better idea, since they won't hold their sticks sideways.

Is this the graph about Trump being an establishment and making yeb's fence instead of the AMerican megalith?

Even Obama backs and says Trump won, one last final fuck you to Hillary from our glorious American born American birthed president of Muslim killing as the holy Pakistani Muslim in cheif has declared.
Have you seen Trump in a church? We have Obama in a church, Pakistan even has Trump's birth certifi-

Oh wait that's the next script there.

Also, most people pay France for protection.
Tell me, how goes the Rafale sale to Iran?

>Sup Forums demanded paper now says rigged machines should be trusted.
>Sup Forums is one person

Good talk.

Also, what you said was patently false:
news-press.com/story/news/politics/betty-parker/2014/11/01/individuals-voting-history-public-record/18313485/

If Joe Blow can verify he did not vote that day, the jig is up.

PHONY SOURCE.

YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST USED YOUR PERSONAL BLOG AS A SOURCE FUCKING RETARD LOOOOOLLLL

ILL KEEP YOU POSTED AS TO HOW FUCKING BUTTBLASTED YOU ARE

ILL JUST LEAF THIS HERE FOR YA TO STARE AT AND CRY OVER

Well duh, you're CTR.