Pol btfo again

Nothing's different for him, he's still a pathetic fatass.

boogie just buttmad that his own actions have consequences. If he was such a fat fucking disaster he wouldn't even be worried about his obamacare.

>not picking them up, throwing away shit you dont need anymore and reorganizing your stuff

More accurate version of this comic

Middle panel could be him closing his eyes really hard

If you weight more than 200 pounds your opinions do no matter

>But we wanted to break it.
Praise Kek the God of Chaos for the Happenings of 2016!

>do no matter

Listen here tranny just because you 5 foot little brown monkeys can't eat and get fit as fuck doesn't mean everyone should eat out of the trash like you.

Dubs
Trips.

Boogie BTFO

just change the title to multiculturalism

works better

hi boogie

I'm still pissed that @Boogie1488 was already taken

testing
cuck
cuck
cuck?
kek?
cuck

only cuck in all caps is filtered for whatever reason

cuck
KEK
cuck
KEK

>uses Francis persona to criticize people how hate on current year
>Trump wins
>posts this

can this fat piece of shit just die of a heart attack already

Best version

only a KEK would post this

if digits boogie dies before the new year

i never realised whats so special about boogie? He is just a fat piece of shit that should die

I don't care about what fat ass bastards think even in the best of times.

Boogie literally has a mental disorder

>Boogie2988
Why does anyone listen to these obese cunt?
>Le fat yet wise man

Reminder that this fat fuck got molested by his mother and blames his weight issues on that.

CRAZY DIAMUNDO

He made a video stating that Obamacare was exactly he was voting for Clinton, when he doesn't even look at his triple obese self and change anything about his own health.

tbf childhood sexual abuse causes a lot of problems

b-but i'm 220 and 6'4

btfo

digits confirm this user is a handsome stud

Look at how diverse that room is now. No longer are the boards oppressing the bowls and vases. There's colors everywhere.

Yeah, I'm sorry we didn't start an international conflict with Syria and Russia, you fat fuck.

kek
Fuck fat fucks

REMINDER THAT FAT PEOPLE AREN'T REAL PEOPLE AND THEIR OPINIONS SHOULD BE VALUED AT 3/5ths OF EVERYONE ELSE'S AUTOMATICALLY BECAUSE THEY ARE FAT

Can this fat blob have a heart attack already so you fags can stop posting his tweets here

I don't know how much the whole youtube gig pays or even how you guys do obamacare, but surely he has the money to pay for his own doctor visits/surgeries.

I mean shit even with our nhs our well to do go on private healthcare on top of paying taxes that go to nhs.

speaking of which, what happened to all the HAPPENINGS? july was fucking amazing.

>Implying

Fat fucks btfo

oh yes

Not to mention this is actually a joke

can't wait for him to have a heart attack

My fucking skeleton weighs more than 200lb, stickbug.
Shit off to your soy whatever homo paradise.