The Great meme war

Well, now that the smoke of battle is settling and Trump will be inaugurated in January. tell us all how you did your part, what will you tell your grandchildren when they ask, "Granpa, what did you do in the meme war?"

Other urls found in this thread:

xyverse.com/
philandocastile.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On the frontline combating CTR shills and raising our troop moral using memes made by the good ol Meme Division

Spent over a year in deployment

just came here for the memes

You telling me you ain't seen combat, kraut?

all i did was creating memes

Ah, at least you did your part in keeping the meme machines on the front fighting

yessir

MAGA

M A G A
A
G
A

i was basically a jew. stole rarest pepes and sold them to normies for big money. i have no regrets.

Get in here xyverse.com/

Still no strayas yet!

>Trump will be inaugurated in January

except the electoral college will fuck him over in december

then its Her turn

Made about 15k off of this website KEK

philandocastile.com/

Scroll to the bottom and look in the right corner for proof.

"I psy-opped a little, but I mostly red-pilled the normies by publically engaging the enemy on all kinds of battle zones. Some in our territory, /r/the_Donald, some on the front lines of /r/all, but I even found myself in terrain firmly held by the enemy and succeeded, getting positive pro-Emperor vote scores on /r/politics and enraging many bots."

are they really advertising on Sup Forums through bots. have they finally gotten through the bot filter? you know you can just pay the site to advertise on it.

> they were comin' at us from everywhere!
> so we hunkered down, said a prayer to Kek and shitposted as hard as we could.
> little did we know, the war was far from over.
> Just as we put down our empty bottles from celebrating victory we got word that the filthy jews had been bedding the children of the world.
> That's when the real killing started.
> So grandson, that's why I always say the only thing Hitler did wrong was not actually making the holocaust happen.

I'm a start a USA chant the moment he is sworn in.

Then, I'm going to mace any rebel rousers.

Fuck you and your false idol, a jewish gangster.

Death to all jewish collaborators

*Going to

Posted high energy material in /tg/
Made thought-out pro-Trump comments on anti-Trump YT videos

It wasn't much, but I did what I could

>"i shitposted"

Posted Jeb

DELETE THIS

based. jeb was the purest meme of this whole shebang.

>Be me
>Senior at High School, recently turned 18 5 days ago
>Be during switch between classes
>Hold MAGA sign in Lobby during election day
>Major SJW were triggered
>Principle couldn't do shit to me
>Got bitched at and kicked in balls by beta friend
>He said that if Trump wins he will kill me
>Trump won
>Went to High next day
>Faggot wasn't there
>Saw Jewbook post
>Saying that he was gay and he was gonna die

Mfw

shitposted maymays on twitter, and served 3 tours in the 32th meme division.

I fired some of the opening shots in the battle of gamergate, which will be looked back on as the beginning of the Trumpening.

If you see a social justice warrior or black lives matter activist, thank them, and mean it. They were the real mvps and got Trump more votes than we ever could have.

I got the get on 8/pol/ and multiple 777s on 4/pol/ election night. I served Kek faithfully, and he has rewarded me.

WHAT WILL LORD KEK COMUNICATE TO US THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY?
DISCUSS

I sifted through wikileaks in /cfg/, participated in operation bi/pol/ar and fought the shills in zero hour.

The great meme war isn't ending, it's just beginning. All the rumors that it will be over by Christmas are untrue and the gears of memery will continue to turn for a long time.

I miss yeb

those memes were so innocent and pure

>The great meme war isn't ending, it's just beginning. All the rumors that it will be over by Christmas are untrue and the gears of memery will continue to turn for a long time.

In the grim dankness of the near future, there is only memes.

We are all his little turtles.

I ain't even noticed. Who do you thinks gonna get it?

01000100 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100010 00100000 01010000 01110011 01111001 01001111 01110000 01110011

It's not over. Remain vigilant. Praise kek

>Religiously upvoted every The_Donald post every couple hours.
>Trolled Hillary subreddits by pretending to be a CTR shill, but would subtlety and "naively" drop redpills every couple posts.
>Trump fucking bumper sticker on my brand new car in the middle of California.

>taking the kick to the balls instead of beating his ass
My friend, user
You might be a beta too

>He thinks the meme war is over

Son, the war has only begun. We cannot quit until every globalist official's legs stop twitching and the sorry excuse for a soul leaves their filthy corpses.

PsyOps?

Psychological operations.

I went to Hillary's house and told her not to be a president and she actually did it the madwoman.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

israel is destroying our country

/cfg/ is back by popular demand

bump this thread faggots