Memberries

So are these supposed to represent us?

Nah, they're a representative/strawman of the "everything used to be better in the past" argument. Like things working in the past are now bad despite working, because they're old. This whole season is fucking terrible.

>Meme-berries
You serious user?

memba feeling safe?

;_;

Oy vey goyim don't worry about your crumbling civilizations we are destroying. You're just wearing rose tinted glasses goyim. Take them off and everything will be ok - trust me

I don't know that it's been terrible, I just think they missed the mark this time.

Their Trump is like CNN's version of Trump.

>they want you to forget that it wasn't always this way

yeah the meme berries are about to make fun of nazism.

In the last episode the king meme berry says, "member stormtroopers? no not those one the real old ones."

WAFFEN SS SIEG HEIL 14 88 HEIL HITLER MEIN FUHRER, EIN REICH, EIN VOLK, EIN FUHRER, BLUT UND EHRE

>new is better
that is what leftists actually believe

Ooh, I 'member! That was like 2 years ago.

memba when southpark prioritized being funny over political messages?

>Old stuff is automatically nostalgia and bad

That's the message, yes it's wrong.

>I don't know that it's been terrible
No, it's terrible. They are so constricted by political correctness, nothing means anything except orange faced Mr Garrison is sort of Trump. Memberberries talk about Star Wars to reinforce that Hollywood rehashes plots, then they say other stuff to suggest something else. Its a total mess of parody that doesnt go anywhere because they don't want to offend the status quo

There is a larger theme about helping the drug dealing mafia get into power

and that is the unifying factor between Trump and Clinton

memba when movies and video games prioritized being entertaining over political messages?

We're the trolls you fucking idiot.

Trump winning threw them off balance.
they have no idea where they're going.
it's gonna be crab people.

>we're the trolls
We're the Geralds.

I piss people off because it's funny. Not because I give a shit about actually making some impact.

There were Stormtruppen in WW1 though, they were more of a pistol and trench shovel kind of fighting force.

"member when there weren't so many mexicans?"

Yeah, it's us.

If it is crab people, I will vow to never watch the show ever again. That would be such unjustifiable bullshit, and I am nearly done with the show already

That's what you said about Ads last season.

This. They set their sight way too broad. They need less plot line and more episodic shenanigans

This. It's all trash except for the dark remixed Hail to the Chief they play when Garrison enters a room, I want Trump to adopt it.

this
It's a stupid way to say "progress" is better

We're both retarded, they are talking about the OT/Prequal trilogy stormtroopers, Depending on release vs canon order.

Yeah, that one stuck with me too.

It's amazingly tone deaf because liberals won't shut the fuck up about JFK, Clinton, FDR, slavery and other corny shit.

Zero self awareness.