WTF did Swedish Prime Cuckminister write in classified Trump letter?

Swedish PM sends Trump congratulatory letter, staff classifies passages when journalists request to see the it, because the content could "disturb Swedish foreign relations if made public". Before election he was all for Hillary like everyone else in our establishment.

Source (Swedish):
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23970694.ab

Sup Forums what do you think he wrote, and is there a way to get hold of the uncensored letter at the recipients end, by a citizen request to the US administration or something like that?

No that's not censored. He literally drew a dozen black dicks.

p-pls respond Donald-Kun....

>I swear to god, they coerced me into their rituals involving children. Since then they are blackmailing me to let Sweden be overrun by blacks and muslims.
>I never imagined that someone could possibly beat one of their strongest agents.
>If you are serious about fighting them, I will assist you with all my might as a way for my redemption.

"Would you come fuck my wife while I watch?"

Top kek

Mongolian bantz, best bantz

When did Sweden collaborate with the US?

Post yfw Sewden does a 180 and starts genociding muslims and niggers in the streets.

Fuckin kev.

I would be sad that my brothers and sisters are being killed.

"After the CIA finish the slow castration and waterboarding of Julian Assange, could you please send him to us? We have some trumped-up rape charges we would like to prosecute him for.

I apologize the for bad pun."

you know mfw damn well brother

Left Wing politicians here love to hate on the US for some reason (with a 8 year respite in recent times when there was a nigger in the white house).

Companies don't give a shit about cuck politicians though and US is a huge trading partner, even though our politicians are doing their best fuck those relations over so we can build trust and trade with somalia or afghanistan instead.

I'm coming over. I'm going to neck you. Twice.

Sweden is asking for help from Trump regarding issues with rapefugees.
Sweden wants to do a SWEXIT.

finbro making chan great again

>SWEXIT
Very, very hard. When we voted to join our politicians changed our constitution and added "Sweden is a member of the European Union". I guess another public vote on the issue could make them rewrite it again but there seems to be little interest, public or politically, on the issue.

Wew lad

10/10

wew

It was probably just a long ass kissing apology, seeing as he basically called Trump a misogynic retard.

I look forward to the rise in nationalism so I can stop letting this Muslim fuck my wife, at first it was cool because everyone was doing it but now I'm starting to see it's kind of a bad thing. Our rape rate is extremely high and our traditions and heritage are being destroyed. Thank you Mr. Trump for not being a cuck like me and actually having a set of nuts. All Swedes wish we had half the freedoms Americans do. It's such a shame my once great country is now the laughing stock of the world.

fpbp

He called Trump aswell and Trump invited him to the US.

8/10

>Blobfish calling other people retards
I'm at a loss of word

topkek

Good job, Binland.

Is the the power....of First Post?!!

FPBP Temujin

What's with all the based Finns today?

Sweden is seriously corrupt, it blows my mind how all non-SD are conniving on parliamentary business, and how diversity/gender/rapefugee bullshit can form the center of a budget. Why the fuck aren't Swedes demanding an election?

Comedy isn't your bag.

Because native ethnic Swedes always adhere to the rules, and respect election result. Shit will hit the fan 2018 though.

Nice

>Help me please senpai, shitskins and mudslimes everywhere. Like I can't even, bro. For real. Please nuke us.