Jew girl I liked turned me down when I said I loved trump. I didn't know she was jew

Jew girl I liked turned me down when I said I loved trump. I didn't know she was jew

I'm at libtard school and shes telling everyone I love trumpie-chan. I'm gonna get bullied.

what do I do

pic unrel8ed

Grow a pair and stop being a pussy.

>I love trumpie-chan. I'm gonna get bullied.
report her for being zionist pig

First mistake:
Liking a Jew girl.

Gas her

I'm not scared of being bullied m8, I'm scared for my life. the assholes at my school are the same type that beat up old whiteys for voting for trumpie-chan. I'm like, the only redpill there.

I didn't know she was jew until she told me she was offended cause trumpie chan

>I hide my political beliefs
>I am a complete and utter pussy
>what is self defense?
Honestly, fpbp. Grow a pair and defend your political beliefs.

m8 point is I'm gonna get assaulted what do I do, put gas in air vents or some shit?

weird, I told my Jew F that I supported trump and all she said was

"I'm judging u rite now"

you probly just r a cuck bro

Get assaulted by lefties?
Please, what are you some sort of weak spergy twig? Keep a small pocket knife if you feel your actually in danger.

You should be proud of your choices and opinions not have them undermined by others

I don't know, OP. Are you *sure* the picture isn't related?

put your faith into the digits of kek, through him all things are possiable! SHADILAY

>document everything
>get a lawyer now before anything happens
>build a case against all these fuckers and sue the shit out of them accordingly.

If you get the opportunity to kick nigger/leftist ass handed to you, you better fucking take it

Never tell a girl you are a Trump supporter until AFTER you fuck her... dumb ass.

>m8 point is I'm gonna get assaulted what do I do, put gas in air vents or some shit?
just act like those faggy southern recucklicans during civil war
wave the white flag and hope they will bring vaseline for your boipussy

I'm dating a Jew girl.

I turned her against SJWs early on in the relationship 2 years ago. Then when Trump started running I turned her into a full-blown supporter.

The trick with women is not revealing your powerlevel too fast. Gotta slowly redpill.

Local news
Trump supporter threathened a group pf peacfull Hillary supporters.
One white caucasians vs 50 P.O.C.
Thie whites person and his privilege outnumbered the Hillary supporters ,but tey managed to defending themself by attacking first.
For more details go to the website.

>Then when Trump started running I turned her into a full-blown supporter.
but you're a fucking leaf and therefore completely irrelevant in 'Murican politics.

Step 1: Have sharp objects (like keys) between your fingers clenched in a fist inside your pockets

Step 2: When you get accosted by nig nogs and they make one move on you, you immediately clock their pack leader in the eye socket with a brutal punch

Step 3: Punchstab the other nigs around him if they haven't already ran away while the main nig is crying like the bitch he is.

You could give us her info, and make sure you tell the school and a lawyer that she was involved with getting you assaulted.

My girlfriend is a dual citizen. I got her to mail in a vote for Trump.

I also helped shill for Trump the entire election. I'm probably more relevant in Murican politics than you are. I bet you're one of those pussies who were in the closet about supporting Trump.

If you're scared of them you're a pussy. I guarantee you my school is worse on this and they are all afraid of me.

>"what do I do"

Weird. I told my girlfriend I supported Trump and she was a bit put out but suddenly got way more into giving rimjobs.

>wanting your asshole licked

I'm noticing a trend with closeted Australians around here. Is this because of the Abo genes?

>I also helped shill for Trump the entire election.
wew lad at least somehow you could make yourself feel relevant
yet you elected Justin Trudeau

Nah, I elected Rob Ford. I bet your whole family voted Clinton because you're such an irrelevant twat that they don't give a shit about your opinion... not that you have the balls to share your opinions.

I wouldn't expect a Canadian to understand the concept of completely dominating a woman.

Pic very related you should do that

Tell them that you're willing to respect their political opinions if they won't bug you about yours. A lot of my friends (the one i discuss politics with) were mostly green-pills, but a lot of them secretly wanted Trump to win just so that $hillary would lose.

lol, colonials...

>Jew girl

>not wanting your asshole licked

Feels good man

Sounds like nothing a handgun and a couple extra clips can't solve.

Anyone willing the break ties over that is a major hypocrite, since they probably care about "tolerance" and shit.

Blessing in disguise, OP.

Anyone that thinks less of you because of your choice of candidate isn't worth your time.

It shows how ignorant they are. The president is a figurehead and virtually powerless.

Congress has more power.

Racists will be racists regardless of who is president.

The Jew is ignorant.

So are a ton of Jews, it seems. Ton of gentiles as well.

>school
underage b& incoming

This makes me sad, sorry user that you have to go thru this. I wish I could help you

Pick the biggest, mouthiest lib and beat the everloving fuck out of them.

>I'm gonna get bullied.
>what do I do

What would trump do?

Double down.

Say to them, "I support trump because he doesn't get assblasted when people have a different opinion than he does"

Post their reactions.

Hit
The
Gym
Boi

Also, learn to stay on alert everyday from now on and stay strong. Never bend for them. Be like Candice the Cuckslayer.

Gas her

Learn how to make one of pic related when at school. Outside of school conceal carry a gun

oops

Jesus I would probably just hurt myself with that toothbrush one.

buy gun or knife or both. preferably both actually.

Oldfag, some people have to deal with social and physical repercussions

Young white Americans, especially when they are the minority have to walk a fine line.