GOODNIGHT ALT RIGHT

Wow Dick Spencer got completely BTFO. He wants to preach white superiority but got his ass handed to him by a MSM nigger. Even Milo puts up a better fight than this faggot. He's a textbook example of why you shouldn't reveal your powelevel in public, especially when your powerlevel is that low.

>inb4 CTR shill

youtu.be/27RXiA0qkrM

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He did really awful in this
He even lost the we wiz kangz debate which isn't even relevant to the overall discussion
Just say white peoples have their own interest like any racial group, don't start arguing about the fucking pyramids

>alt-right is a legitimate, respected political movement
>Sup Forums is alt-right

kys, sage and hide

He did okay. The black guy had no arguments.

>National Policy Institute

It sounds like a shill name

>Hail Trump, Hail our People, Hail Victory"

That was the most autistic shit I've seen and I was here for hackers on steroids

We are not Alt-Right.

We are individualists. That is our advantage and appeal. The left are authoritarian collectivists.

Individuals get crushed by authoritarian collectivists. You have to put up some defence.

Watched this earlier today, was embarrassed all the way through it. In all my years of following Spencer it only now dawns on me how back a speaker he actually is. He just let this fat "muh slavery" guy shout over him, even though his arguments were shit, he came out the winner in the public's eyes. I wish Spencer was just a little more aggressive when confronted with fat black guys. That's twice he's been shouted over and made to look a fool.

Fucking hell, I miss Jonathan Bowden.

What he did and does is not a defence. It's the exact opposite.

Normies were ready to get proud and just stand up for their rights. Now they go back into hiding because idiot nazi larpers.

GG it's fucking over

Why debate anyone? Memes are the future.

Never said pol was alt right but those that take the label always ALWAYS bring more normie attention to pol. The fact he calls himself an identitarian itself is in conflict with what many on pol believe. One part of the pol narrative is to stop the identity politics not throw the white mans hand in the game.

>WE WUZ
>23:50

On one hand you can critize identity politics
On the other hand you can use it against them if they insist on it - when they disagree with you they will refute their own position

Oh shit a left wing strawman got btfo

alert the presses

Richard Spencer is a jew puppet, this interview makes it even more obvious.

Spencer didn't fucking exist until last week, you faggot.

Not only that, he's a shitty and boring speaker too.

This is why white people fucking suck.

You would think Spencer would have better retorts to the old arguments thrown at him.

lol, South Africans are africans

black people are stupid

hes been writing organizing and speaking since 2009

he started using the term altright in 2010

>YOU are the normie who jumped on a bandwagon

btw ya Spencer is kind of an autist, he's no Trump

His think tank has been around since 2005. People just ignored him before like they should keep doing.

>lol I only knew about him yesterday
>tripfag
>white people fucking suck
>leaf

Can't you just fuck off back to r/the_donald now?

>alt right

literally who cares

fuck off

sage

>expecting retarded stormweenies to be able to argue properly
lul

Wasn't that bad, however Jared Taylor seems to own these types. Spencer does need more aggression.

Our guys David Duke you fucking faggot.

He did argue properly. The other guy literally had no argument except muh America and muh Jesus.

Nigger found! Nigger found! Get the rope!

It was an even discussion overall. Both got in some shots, both took some shots, no one got knocked out.

It's a split decision, and goes to the black man for holding his ground better. He did throw some punches below the belt, made some "hold up, hold up" pleas, but Dick constantly rolled his eyes like a teenage girl and played the "we wuz pharaohs n shit" and "we be victims out here yo dees diversities be tramplin on a nigga yo the world is so cold for a white man out here" cards.

The US used the roman salute for a long time before WWII. this guy needs to read ab ook.

>peddling Jewish-fabricated fiction as news

wew

This is what happens when you go full-Hitler, it's embarrassing.

Bowden was one on a million, I doubt we will see someone like him again for many years. It's terrible because we need him now more than ever.

Hitler was the only one to take his country back from the kikes. Your way of hiding in the closet like a faggot isn't working.

>triggered by a roman salute
>not a kike

>cultural Christian
into the trash he goes

If you care about this faggot and his (((group))) beyond seeing him constantly BTFO of himself you'd be better off on reddit.

Ok jew

He should of said he is a true anti-semite and dislikes all Abrahamic myths, like Christianity.

>our guy is an FBI informant
Braindead stormweenie detected

not really, he wasn't very good at arguing in what should be an easy argument against some dumb nigger

The part where the host claimed the whole crowd was doing a Nazi salute and replayed the clip was hilarious. Whoever thought up this troll deserves props. It is also great that Mr. Spencer double trolls with the "only 5" statement (there were only 7 or 8). He stole it from the Trump playbook, but it is effective. People who appreciate a well thought out troll like it. I am sure Spencer also got a bunch of teenage followers based no this and other trolls. The MSM is literally guaranteeing 10,000 or more young white males start reading Spencer's stuff. All the MSM had to do is not feed the trolls, or at least not lie through their teeth.

>Y-chromosome
>DNA
WEW

Bad (((Nip))) People who sitick up for white are always good. You win some you lose some. However is was pretty even, Spencer just needs to be more aggressive next time.

So were many of our Founding Fathers. Deism was in at the time. Cultural Christian Deists had a major influence on the Constitution. Show some respect.

We arnt alt right. This is Sup Forums. We are nazis.

Goodnight Alt-Right

His argument about why he's not white supremacist is also bad.

Good night globalists! :)

voat.co

Nobody knew who this guy was before yesterday evening. He's a paid actor to support a fake movement created out of thin air by the DNC and CNN.

You came here yesterday from reddit and you have to go back.

I think he is right, the black doesnt know nothing

This.

The central part of being a cultural Christian is to not tell people that you're a cultural Christian. Just because you do not have a conviction that Jesus Christ is Lord, but are smart enough to arrive at the position that Christian morals are superior, does not mean that other people who do not believe are smart enough to get to that position.

Just tell them you're a Christian.

dude on the right comes off as a brat

should have had jared taylor on

He's a genius. He knows every time he loses a debate badly, white supremacists feel misrepresented and get even angrier. He's lost all of his friends, but his cause is the strongest it's been in decades

Arguing with niggers 101:
>We Wuz Kangz
Why were your greatest achievements 5000 years ago
>Slavery
Why did your forefathers sell you to jews
>We are taking over, whitey
Name one successful majority black country ever

Testing

>kike funded literal nobody (inb4 le website name no one every heard about and no one ever visited) claims leadership of "alt right" and acts like stereotypical nazi in front of camera and gets more (((media))) attention than Trumps victory party

what a conenient (((coincidence)))

the black guy >>>>>>>> muh free labor sounded like a fucking retard. lol

>National Policy Institute
lol is that what NPInstands for?
>Choose the most unassuming politically neutral ever to conceal your power level.
>throw it all away in a heart beat by going full 1488 in front of the media
What a fucking maroon.
You're not supposed to reveal you were Nazis the whole time until AFTER the Jews are on the cattlecar, not before.

>b-but the media already calls us Nazis!
When people accuse you of being a pedophile because you work in a day-care facility, that doesn't mean you should fuck a child on camera and prove them right, especially if you actually are pedophile and the whole reason you took the job was to diddle kids.

Good fucking job undoing the most progress you've made in over fifty years in a single afternoon. Now you're reduced to arguing with we WUZ niggers on day time television like it's the 90s and you're back on the Geraldo Rivera show, you've come so fucking FAR, you should be proud!

You idiot they call cuckservatives Nazis. They normalized the word yet you still fear it cuz you're a little bitch.

Fucking hell .. Dickie got cucked. The Egypt part was particularly rough.

Do people get legitimately paid to make these threads? Or are they tired of supporting one side and want to b8 a little?

Maybe.

it never was a thing, when you look at clouds do you think of cocks?

>Jonathan Bowden
literally who

>A roman salute is going full Hitler
Guess all the troops that fought Hitler were nazis. Would have never guessed.

Richard Spencer is a fucking idiot. All he has to say regarding the Nazi salute is that it's done in the spirit of mischief, not malice.

God damn. Based black patriotic man scolding this edgy man child.

I think I might take a break from Sup Forums for about a week or two. This whole Spencer debacle's making me realise how many fucking idiots there are on this board, to the point where it's infuriating.

No bait, I genuinely hate Spencer.

>being this new

Literally who, fuck off CTR.

When did you find out about him and why do you hate him?

Not gonna Iie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

>CTR

Are there people who actually defend this guy or are they shills?

Another former Trump supporter here. Can you fellow go- I mean guys get the Supreme Court to overturn the vote? We can't let this anti-se- I mean evil neo-nazi get the nuclear codes. #ShillaryForPrez

See you in an hour

Yeah, super disappointed in him. He's acting like a typical politician now after he's won.

I finally understand what stormfag means. Cringey stuff. We should all adopt Bannon's term "Economic Nationalists"

Anyone on Sup Forums who can sit here and honestly say this guy didn't get the shellacking of his life on national television is a shill. He's a moron.

>Spencer didn't fucking exist until last week, you faggot.

This guy and his alt right can't implode quickly enough.

The shilling has becoming annoying to the point where even people who would have been sympathetic to his caused are turning against him.

man you think shills would find make new pasta every now and then.

This is great, made Spencer seem very rational and the nigger came off as unhinged and bitter.
Another win for the white man.

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

A lot of people from here could do better, they probably aren't as good looking and have a shit ton of baggage though.

He's been discussed on Sup Forums for nearly a decade newfag

A fucking leaf

Try harder shill

Why? Black nationalists say Black Life Matters and nobody in MSM has problem with that.This people only hate Whites and Whites alone more then any group because MSM is run by Jews.

Dickie has the look but not the brain. He's probably just a straight up shill though.