Any fellow members?

any fellow members?

Other urls found in this thread:

ugle.org.uk/about/foreign-grand-lodges
grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?2,378302,378748
vrijmetselarij.nl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OWO

Planning on contacting my local lodge soon, only thing im worried about is the satanism i hear of. Im a good boy. I dindu nuffin.

Senior Warden reporting in

Forget about the Satanism.
There's nothing wrong with loving yourself.
Besides, wouldn't you prefer to get whatever you want, rather than being someone's bitch for the rest of your pathetic life?

Don't worry about it. Just see how it goes and I promise you won't look back.

R O T H E R H A M

Not sure if that was supposed to be reassuring but youre making me think that there's a LOT more satanism...

420th level reporting in, just gave Trump some more of my cabinet picks and also got done raping a new foster child we got in, whats up

So you're a 60th degree.

Yes. But if you start bragging about it then you're kind of a dumbdumb. That's prince hall masons do, bro.

Considering religion (and politics) aren't discussed at mason meetings.... Why would you even worry about that?

tl;dr of why people bother even becoming masons: it's a frat for adults. You make good connections. Unlike most frats however you obviously won't be putting this on your resume but wearing the ring is a slight nod and can get you places. That being said I haven't wore that gay ring in years.

Once again, any mason group advertising and that has joining parties are not what you want to be associated with.

Don't waste your time
If he wants to enter the lodge assuming there's satanic rituals, we don't need him to be a part of the brotherhood

He'd end up divulging information onto the internet

OR

he's just trolling you with nonsense bait

leaf chapter reporting in

I can't be a mason because i am your leader. G

>we dont need him

Oh so since i once heard someone talking about the relationship between masons and satanism suddenly im not eligible? Do you hand out special pieces of cotton so we can plug our ears?

You sound like a bit of a twat

PM reporting in

Zm here

When Goku pushes your button.

I need to know how to join. My adopted grandfather died before I could be accepted or learn how.

I mean, am I applicable?

Sticks n stones, son
BTW, one of the masonic rules is that a member cannot talk ill of another brother
bare that in mind

if you are a good man, free and believe in one God.

I have a chance to join and be initiated by a high ranking member.

I told him I need to think about it.

I can't just join this thing blind...I really don't know what it's all about.

>Trolling
>Calls the guy he's trolling a twat for not accepting said trolling
At least you got your (You).

>Considering religion (and politics) aren't discussed at mason meetings.

they discuss philosophy, which amounts to the same thing

I went to church with my grandfather. It was god that called me to the church to begin with. My faith has been weak for years, since his passing.

about to go into the chair in February
Did you enjoy you time in it?

ALL YALL THAT AREN'T GETTING WISE OR CRAFTING YOURSELF ARE TRASH

T. H. Abiff

You could find your local Grand Lodge from the list then contact you local lodge: ugle.org.uk/about/foreign-grand-lodges

There is usually some information about masonry as well.

Grand Lodge of England is quite respected and I do believe they don't have fake mason Grand Lodges in their list.

Info? Like all the DMT (dimethyltriptamine) you guys think gives you super powers?
Kek.

DESU, most of the beginner stuff has been leaked onto the internet

Not all, and with no real depth or insight into the reasons for them, but they give a gist of what to expect

Been thinking about finding a lodge here but the only english speaking ones i know of are like a 3 hour round trip away

It noticed you are SW.

Being WM was a great honor and the best part of the masonry (I also enjoyed being SD as well, because of massive amount of work).

Enjoy your WM time. It opens the ritual from the point of view.

Good luck Brother.

My uncle is a Free Mason. He hasn't told anyone anything but I know he had to revise pages and pages of stuff for his initiation.

Do you travel much, OP?

I'd like to join. If I join, will I be able to learn esoteric symbology, or is it just a drinking club?

It's just a social club for businessman. This obviously comes with benefits.

Winter Park Lodge 239 here.

Feeling comfy and drinking hot cocoa here.

The guy (my boss) who invited me into the brotherhood is almost as high ranking as you can possible get.

But anyway...I just don't know...

I don't know what I'm in for...

>symbology
symbolism

No, the original members are all dead, the masons of today are nothing more than gangsters.

Joining them is the equivalent of joining the mafia, only you're in control of all society, from the top down.

Keep on donating.
Good goys

watch what you say

>businessman
That is a euphemism for corruption.

Thx
During my time as SD there was no degree work so I missed out on it
When I eventually become a Wor Bro, I would love to get to train to become a Dir of Ceremonies and help out with degrees

>Literally white kike wannabes
You shall burn, heretic scum.

Free drugs you massive faggot do it.
Let me specify, free rich white people drugs

Symbology is "the study or interpretation of symbols"

I've been studying esoteric religious symbology for a long time and much of it is written by masons. I figure its the difference of like reading a chemistry text book vs. Majoring in chemistry at school. I'd be sad if most mason lodges don't do that stuff though.

Ok....will I have to take up the butt?

>Dir of Ceremonies

That's in different order here. It happens before WM in here.

Greetings Brother
Member of small lodge here in Northern Ireland
I don't want to state where as the website states names and positions

you will end up convincing yourself, in a nutshell

Currently pledging. Still waiting on investigation.

>investigation
What kind of investigation do they do?

They have very long rituals to memorize and fees to pay for advacing levels. It's a bureacracy nightmare
Every content from freemaons as already leaked years ago. It's just a google search away. Their simbolism is very simple and you won't get any useful occult knowledge from them.

You don't have to but it would be rude to do it any other way

satan worshipping degenerates
jahbulon is a masonic god and not the good kind
grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?2,378302,378748

it's a bunch of old fuckers sitting around reading from old books, drinking and practicing gay hand gestures. They are no more or less enlightened than anyone else.

It might get you out of a ticket here and there but if you think joining them is going to give you all the answers of cosmic truth you are sorely mistaken.

>bureacracy
bureaucracy

The word you're looking for is "bureaucratic"

My brother is a mason.

He says it isnt some super secret illuminati virgin sacrificing cult but just a way to meet local members and make new contacts and relationships.

Fucking lying cunt.

I would be weary if I held a position in lodge but I'm a nobody who just helps out when he can.

I'm thinking of getting my silver card and helping out with catechisms though, I have a pretty good memory.

It's funny. I have family in the Free Masons and family who despise the Free Masons because they think they got shafted in business by them

It teaches non-Christian deistic principles.

No Christian, Jew, or Muslim should join - only agnostics would make sense.

Also they're likely zionist puppets so there's that.

Not sure how you chaps do it in Finland but any lodge I have been to in Grand Lodge of Ireland the Dir of Cer have been Wor Bros

Does your Dir of Cer not install the new WM into the chair?

Over here anyone who is just a Brother has to leave the room during the actual installation ceremony

He's right, masons are a clique within a clique, a firm within a firm.

They control all levels of society this way. In every organization of men, it is easy to control through cliques.

I have to say I laugh at people who think Free Masonry is a another Jewish conspiracy. My uncle is one and he's a huge anti-Semite.

>Does your Dir of Cer not install the new WM into the chair?

No. Installation Dir of Cer comes from the Grand Lodge (we also have local Dir of Cer, who is usually someone after SD and before JW).

>Over here anyone who is just a Brother has to leave the room during the actual installation ceremony

Yep, you don't have to anymore :)

Fuck you faggot information is meant to be free and will always find a way to spread and be free

>My uncle is one
Read the sticky.

Ausfag, NSW grand lodge here.

You can only stay in lodge for degrees you hold here. If the ritual requres the lodge to be opened in the third degree only master masons may be present.

Cause he is either to dumb or to proud to look into it

Oh please. First lodge is well known, and only the basics are out.

Scottish or York rite have a lot more that the profane don't know about- dumbass

I meant he is a Mason

Would they let a lay person use their library or do you have to join? What level do you have to reach to fill in the gaps that aren't online?

Technically the SJWs are the new Masons. Masons should sit and think on that one, your overlords used the original Masons in America to lay the groundwork for what is going on today, and now SJWs carry the torch.

Sure a couple of u will spit on the cross (when asked)
>those that don't will be told it's a test, and u passed by not doing it
Those that do might make it high enough to learn u are shilling for Lucifer

Now proceed to shill and tell us "there is no highest degree" bla bla bla
And u have access to the supreme council (once a year), &a all the degrees past their are "illegitimate"
That's like saying all the alphabet agencies that give law enforcement are "illegitimate" btw

>They have very long rituals to memorize and fees to pay for advacing levels.
You should never pay to "advance." Each body has a yearly fee to meet, but that's it.

>It teaches non-Christian deistic principles.
No, faithless idiots just think it does.

The American style (as the Finns use) has a Marshal as DoC, so it's a bit different.

Ahh !
So that's why the old guys from Provincial show up for installations
I thought they were just there to represent and get free food and drink, lol

When I think about it, the Finnish way sounds better; any person going into the chair would have a sound knowledge of the lore and practices.

(I'm afraid to try this and be rejected or look suspicious, because then I might never be allowed to join later)

How can i join? Do i just walk into a lodge and ask?

That the same here in Ireland, but the Finnish Brother and I were talking about the installation of the WM
Not degree work

>How can i join? Do i just walk into a lodge and ask?

see

Because no ((Jew)) was quoted as saying....
>let the anti-Semites gain a following as they will be our greatest ally
>as we use them to our benefit
Masons have the fucking seal in their logo ffs. To be fair the "star of David" (seal of Solomon) isn't a Jewish symbol to begin with but it's Zionist Israels so it's splitting hairs. . .
>we hate the Jew right ((Goyim))?

>Now proceed to shill and tell us "there is no highest degree" bla bla bla
Aight. What one is it and why?

Yes. Or email vrijmetselarij.nl/

>Glorified old farts drinking club

come on nigger, its that or it really is some social elite shit and I cant fucking tell which, someone I know who was in it was a heavy drinker, yet his daughter got a really high position at goldman sachs and now deutschebank. WHICH ONE REEEE

What would happen if a member just came out and told all the secrets? Would you kill him?

It's both

>DMT

I'm fucking in

going to the lodge tomorrow I guess

>Aight. What one is it and why?
Irrelevant
The only thing relevant in a secret society is who do u ultimately serve
>are u the front group to bring a good name to an underbody while the leaders rape children? If so u are complicit

This is why I have never voted and I never will. Choose your masters wisely. As the god(s) are much closer than u think

Die
Meth
Ill
Trip
Ta
MEEN

Friendly reminder.

What kind of vote? That message needs more splaining pls

That's one of the reasons why i'm thinking about joining. A bit of influence here and there would be of some help.

Nope. The penalty for breaking the oath/trust is, "...To be branded a willfully perjured individual, void of all moral worth, and totally unfit to be received into this, or any other society of men who prize honour and virtue over the external advantages of rank and fortune."
So basically you get that alongside the antient penalties (the gory ones) to point out that they're just an allusion. It says, we could kill you and do all these nasty things, but as the third degree says, there are way worse things than death.

>Irrelevant
No no, you made a claim. Back it up.
>This is why I have never voted
You have, though. You voted for the winning side, right or wrong. Every non-vote strengthens the votes of others.
But whatever, (((democracy))) is a sham.

>Earth cannot be moved

>Gravity is caused by Earth constantly moving up

Has anyone here ever been drug tested?

Cool. Thanks Steve Irwin.

>Has anyone here ever been drug tested?
Funnily enough I was thinking about this yesterday, no I have not, I bet they'd find some weird shit in a deep test.

You mean in general?
I went to military school in high school and we got urine tests every week

A lot of people know there "rituals", even more have done the "rights" it's just brainwashing people who are to smart for church and think they can become a god, the leaders hate people who live godly lives without religion in front of or around members as it undermines the programming,
Low level members flaunt it as usually it's the only "respectable" accomplishment they have in their life