So my mom just posted this pic on her facebook...What should I reply with...

So my mom just posted this pic on her facebook...What should I reply with? I'm thinking a picture of Nazi's giving their salute but maybe Sup Forums can do better

How about actually coming up with an argument on your own, instead of posting an ebin Nazi salute?

Ask her to give you any information at all about the Standing Rock Sioux people. Anything at all about their history or customs.

This or just ignore it and live with the fact that your mom is a blue pilled whore of the establishment.

If you are a nationalist, you must support Native Americans defending their nation. Even if you don't recognize Indian land as a "nation", they sure as fuck do, and it's their right, duty, and privelege to defend it, same as it's yours to defend your local Burger King. So saying "lel le ebin nattsies" is opposed to everything that Sup Forums supports.

tell your mum to delet this immediately

Well, they can...but people who are not of that "nation" make up the bulk of protestors

Ain't no one trying to steal it. They would have got some decent money if they took their first offer instead of asking for more.

She is too far gone, all that is left is to make her angry

The pipeline map doesn't even enter into Sioux territory. What is this fucking treaty they keep crying about?

>waaaaaaa it might spill in our water or special land waaaaaaaaa

Post a map showing the pipelines are a mile away from their land.

The one running through ancient burial grounds.

They are purposly being misleading about this too

>ancient burial grounds

Do you actually believe this?

The point is they're only argument is "its gonna spill! It's dangerous!" and there are a shit load of pipelines all over the US that no one bitches about

Native indians lost a long time ago their lands, I'm suprised they didn't go extinct, especially after Andrew Jackson fucked their shit over in "Trail of Tears".

Standard procedure for people protesting something they don't understand

> mom
> lookatmebook

who cares?

sage

Most of them were protested too.

hey man leave the nazis alone, they were good people

>Most
No. Not most. There have been others yes, but there are tens of thousands, if not more

the whitest looking indians i've ever seen.

they fucking took him to the supreme court and won, he still fuck you and made them march, thats what you get when you elect a crazy redneck

REKT

The media just did not cover them as much. Those pipelines were not built just recently at the start of the internet age and the information revolution.

your moms a typical white mom isnt she, i bet she watches ellen and has new cookwear

That's accurate. Ironically enough the old pipelines are the ones to be worried about

>burger
>king
Sorry, we burgers abolished the king in 1776

I can't help but image how shitty it must be to be a millennial Native American. Your life is being surrounded by other bitter Indians clinging onto an ancient culture whose memory keeps slipping every other decade. Your whole life is "oppose the white man by refusing to acknowledge the world continued on without us."

Sunday night began when they threw burning logs and rocks at us. They rigged propane tanks as ieds. Bitch fucked up her arm because she was trying to rig a pipebomb to the barricade less than 10 feet from us and it went of before it was ment to. Do not buy into their cropped footage. People on the standing rock reservation are sick of having their property destroyed, their livestock stolen or butchered on their land. They bring their children as shields while they are actively attacking the barricade. Shits fucked up guys. Keep your eyes open tomorrow my money is on them trying again.

okay

Can someone redpill me on this standing rock bullshit? Even I'm seeing it on my jewbook wall every day

thank you, all of them devolved into niggers anyway

If the media didn't cover these protests, how the hell do you know that most of the pipelines in the US were protested?

Tell that dumb bitch that their "Peaceful protesting" isn't working.

they want to build a oil pipeline over the Missouri river a few miles north of the standing rock reservation

We are going to need more grenades arent we

They did cover protests of new pipelines being built, however they quickly were replaced in the news cycle by other stories, and some people would miss it. (During the time where the main source of information was TV and newspaper) Now a says, everything is headlines, from the smallest to the biggest of stories, depending on what you subscribe to.

the funny thing is they lost time money and an arm and their still going to build the pipeline.

>tfw each one of those people are at least quarte white
B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

Spam images of Custer and American cavalry

They're "building" the pipeline.

But the protests isn't just about the pipeline, but mostly about the invasion on native territories and the continuation of the construction of fossil fuels infrastructures (combination of climate change and identity politics).

Their demands is to treat their land as a foreign nation, and that all fossil fuels development to be outlawed to hasten the transition to renewable energy to avert the venufication of Earth.

>Sup Forums unironically supports this while shitting all over the oregon standoff fags

>>>/global/rules/2

So basically muh feels

The same short of excuse of all protest.

HAHAHAHA fuck off you cuckold. Natives are subhumans who were CAUCASIAN COCK CONQUERED, and we left some of them alive so we can display them in their reservoirs (ZOOS). We should remind them of their place: the white man's PET and exotic FUCKTOY.

Indian land has been CONQUERED by POWERFUL WHITE MEN. And now this land belongs to the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, a white nation founded by white people. These NON-WHITES are allowed to live on what is now WHITE SOIL because we like to keep them around as reminders how superior we really are.

Nationalists care about their own people, because it's in their interest. Why would they openly support some SUBHUMANS who are protesting white endeavours on white soil, just because their KEKED ancestors happened to live on what is now WHITE SOIL?

>Commies giving the commie salute
Disgusting. Glad those faggots don't have any land. They never created anything worthwhile in their entire race's history.

You should tell her something about supporting the Oregon militia but not supporting this.

Yes. If the Army wanted to roll a tank through your house, you would have no right to defend your property, because they're not stealing your land, right? They just want to fuck it up a little, that's all, and they also want to create a situation where it might get fucked up even more by planting mines, too. Yep, sounds logical to me!

Post this:

(You) are welcome

Take an image of whites sieg heiling and rephrase the text. The image is basically the Native American version of a neo nazi

Wow. These protests are going to cost an arm and a leg.

It's not their land it's being built on tho

Except its a pipeline. Underground. That doesn't even actually go through their land.

No, indians were nomadic, they didn't have any land. They had hunting ground and territory like modern day gangs have territory to sell crack cocaine. That's why they're called plainsnigger

Thanksgiving Day is a good reminder of how white people attempted to share food and trade with the indians but were ambushed and scalped instead. Eventually they attempted to make peace by trading for a piece of the gang territory to live on . The indians ate the beads or lost them and tried to go back on the deal hence the term "indian giver" and took a family or two of white settlers as slaves. That's when they became shoot on sight and BTFO to this day we are still at war with the indians and if this country still had balls we would mow these people down with helicopters

You should post the stats that most Indians in the reservations near Standing Rock and adjacent states live in abject poverty and have the highest suicide rates in the country, then raise the prospect that if they had some oil money (which I'm sure they will receive a portion of) their lives wouldn't be so shitty.

Nice picture but the keystone pipeline as was as the DAP are underground. So the top picture should just be grass.

The only pipe that is like the one in the picture is the Alaskan pipeline due to the pipeline being built on permafrost that would melt if the pipe was underground.

Underrated

encourage her. weirdly its environmental conservationism and native rights that shifted my worldview toward the right. that's what can be capitalized on t convert more.

that indian girl in the middle is hot

do american indians make good girlfriends?

You know how Germany didnt have a right to be just german just cause their land was called germany? Well, these guys dont have the right to say a land is their just cause they were there once either. This is what you wanted. Everyone who comes to this continent is fated to die as mass sacrifice, language, art, literature, music, all of it. It may take as little as 3 generations or as many as 10, but they'll getcha if you come here. Just like the natives.

Native Americans are all white desu senpai. There aren't any real ones left.

I say dont post a reply just ignore any political post on fakebook

They can dig pipelines without disturbing the soil now? And if it breaks, nothing will come out of it? Holy shit, this must be that African Science I've heard so much about.

>white
did you mean ameriwhite?

Oh yea because that's just as fun

Sorry, we don't protect batshit cult animism.

Tractor time.

Shut the fuck up, Mahmoud

>99999999999 We're a several decades away

lolberals are incredibly gullible

lel

Digging up some soil isn't the same as a tank rolling through my house. Come on.

And as for breaking, I do pipeline risk assessments for a living. I'm well aware of the risk posed by such a line, and am willing to accept it, especially if I get a cut

I thought that whole America was ancient native ground. If not, whites can have it. Right?

>I'm thinking a picture of Nazi's giving their salute but maybe Sup Forums can do better

How can you steal land from people with no concept of land ownership? Furthermore, large chunks of land were legitimately bought, not fucking stolen.

Wow you sure made a difference. How about you don't tank your car as a sign of protest?

Enjoy

Spare us your platitudes, native, your lectures on the evils of
colonization and cultural appropriation. Spare us your pity and petty
anger, your stories of woe and white guilt.

You talk about your
great culture, your harmony with nature, your way of life. Yet where
has it gotten you? Where are your feats of engineering, your voyages of
discovery? Where are your scientific advances, your technological
wonders, your insight into the nature of Creation?

Even at our
basest, when we dressed as you do, hunted as you do, lived as you do, we
did more then merely survive. We built wonders. We forged epics. We
established monuments in God's name. We carved our names in stone and
secured our place in history. You did not.

We came to America in
search of land, resources and religious freedom. Whether you had
welcomed us (as you did) or driven us off, the result would have been
the same. And in a thousand years you would have not have changed from
your contact with the white man. We would return once again more
advanced and enlightened, to still find you living in your huts, hunting
with bows and spears, communing with your "Great spirit"; a sad parody
of civilization, lacking that special spark to become something more.

Because
you refused to advance, to adapt, to improve, you yourselves doomed
your "culture" to a painful death. To blame us for your demise is as
useful as blaming the sea for washing away a sandcastle.

You had
the run of this land for thousands of years, and because you wasted that
time, this land has been taken from you. And above your graves we push
forward, ever improving, ever expanding, constantly reaching for a
higher plain of existence.

While making the entire planet a second Venus.

Without a viable alternative, just quitting fossil fuels out right is retarded

Leftism is like getting a divorce from reality.