Russians are white

It's time to end this stupid meme "russians are not white". We are white.
And if my words do not convince you, proceed to this internet hyperlink and find out yourself

ya.russia.tv

It's a project called "I am Russia". They go to different cities and photograph random people.
Use dropdown list to select different cities.

Goal of the project is to celebrate diversity, so asians and darker-skinned people are also present.

I will post russian qties.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>russians
>white

If you call mongol rape babies white then sure.

A "Nordic" claiming to be racially better than another European group. Well, let me make a little comment . . .

Scandinavians like Swedes and Northern Norwegians who claim purity are liars. These Scandinavians actually have sami ancestry. It's a fact, and you cannot change history. So many with slanted blue eyes, flat noses and round faces. However, they claim to be superior to others. I'm of South German heritage, and my German grandmother always told me NEVER to marry a Swede or I'd end up with a very blond Asian-looking baby. So true! True Europeans are superior! NOT phony Nordics! And true Europeans INCLUDE Northern Italians and Russians, but certainly not Scandinavians!
P.S. you should have went with Finnic admixture in some areas; with mongol bullshit you discredit yourself from a serious genetic conversation - moncucks didn't leave any legacy in Europe

Hello Ahmed.

I can confirm this.

Dated a Russian recently. Was white.

Then why do you act like niggers?

My skin is pinkish-red with a hint of gray. Russian woman are white, russian men are not even brown, they are something else entirely.

We are white, and were are not mongols or turks.

>tfw (((Soviets))) filed Königsberg with untermenschen like this
Russkies, get eugenics god damn

Don't take part in white contests made by cucks who suck muslim/negro dicks on daily basis.

another "Slavs are white!" thread

stop you are killing me. hahahahaa

We are white, and this is truth(fact)

almost all of these people are from kaliningrad which used to be koenigsberg, so nice try.

Fuck off you German Mongol halfbreed

Also check out Glorious Russian Army.
Left photo taken prior to military service.
Right photo - after.

This russian man is white, as you can see.

you do know we don't allow Ukrainians and Poloes in churches in Bavaria?
And as much as I don't like Prussians, they were cleansed from the city and filled with gobniks like this

He may look white but in reality he's a Mongol.

white

>Fuck off you German Mongol halfbreed

you are as "white" as japs Slav.

>nigger lips
>Sleepy slav eyes
>pathetic cranium slope

yep another subhuman

>пaпa нeмeц
>мaть pyccкaя
>знaчит я нe бeлый
Хpeнoвo быть нeгpoм, пaцaны((((
#яpoccия

If we speak racial science: Poles, West Belorussians and Slovaks are the only purely Slavic people. Ukrainians and Balkanians are Turks in denial, Czechs and Slovenes are German and Slavic mix, Russians are Finnic, Baltic, Slavic and Notthern Germanic mix.

This image is fake, nigger. Original has "japs keep moving" on it, which makes sense as japs are most definitely not white.

And we Russians are perfectly white

why do your men always look like their liver condition is terminal

you are basically slavic-speaking ugrofinns
forest people, with some tatar-mongol admixture
think about it

>Merican mutt talking down to slavshits

The Slav might be a subhuman but at least its not a fucking genetic disaster as the common American.

Terrible picture, but I can see she is beautiful.

>swedes
>white

you have to go back, to Mordor

> tfw an Orc comes onto Sup Forums with its filthy orc language

You are White and European, but you are degenerates of the soul. Your genetics is your only ticket for survival. But you gotta act fast, bydlo and untermenschen breed faster than yoi

Lol dude we know, its only Jewish trolls who say that.

are you denying dedovschina is real

>Russians are white
This level of insecurity is clearly an asian trait, my cryptoyellow friend.

>that horrible painted on grin, trying to vaguely hide the pain she feels in her soul
>that natural makeup that makes the bag under her eyes less noticeable
>that black hair and blue eye combo

A CUTE, would waifu

Stop being so insecure, just own your shit genes.

If you are white yourself, you should marry cute russian white qt, she would give you many white children

Slavs are doing better than all of the cucked western civilization combined. If this alone doesn't at least makes them honorary whites I don't know what does

really shakes the dome stick...

How much are you looking for? Will you accept Euros?

>she would
axe murder you, most likely.

Who's the strongest nation in the world again? Say it bitch boi.

Hitler had many things to say about slavs.

Fuck off. My kids will be pure celts no slav genes

>cherry picks the whitest russians
>you can still see their tatar admixture

blyat

OP, I'm dating a Russian girl, she looks whiter than me, but her genetics aren't white you mongoloid. Russians are a disgusting mix of all different non-white and white genetics.

Look at Kievan Rus' and then the Mongols fucking their women to create half Mongol half native Russians. Russian people aren't white, they may look it, but they're asian and that's a fucking fact

Only blond haired Russians are Russian. All dark hair scum should go to gas chamber.

Wrong again, my gf is blonde but she's half Tatar half Russian

What about russians in the north that descend from germanics

Suuuure

But some Russians like in Novgored are Nordic.

"Le mongol rape babies lol"
DNA from Russians show virtually 0 mongol genes. Paying tribute to Khans= no rape. Now go prep the somali bull.

No entirely Nordic Russians exist. Nordic settlers washed away in gene pool in less than fifty years.
This

give up if you aren't germanic origin you aren't white

t. ahmed

This meme is German made propaganda to dehumanize the russians. Glad it's coming to an end. Just like Germany.

tranny/10

Get lose kike

The very fact you want to be acknowledged as white makes you a mongol, just like ukranians claiming to be europeans makes them niggers of Asia.
Fuck Yurop and aryan scum that we raped in 1945, Russians will be russians. Be proud of it.
>Blue-eyed user from Belarus

Then why is Russia acting like snow Africa?

Fuck you you fucking niggerkike

Here is a question for you all. How many black people you see everyday, on average?
If you see more than zero, than your country is tainted and cannot be considered white.

For Russia this number is absolute zero.

There is indeed some asian people among Russians, but they are descendants of Uralic tribes assimilated into Russian culture, unrelated to Mongols. In fact, they are akin to Finns and stereotype of russian alcoholism comes generally from them.

Don't seek validation and be proud to be russian, ivan.

Learn to classify those groups. Practically speaking West Slavs are the only Slavs.
And, yes, """White""" yanks is on average not so much White at all! When you call them 60percenter, you compliment them. More like 30-35% White? Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like 40% White country TOPS.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied. Beware of purity!
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

This was her just last week. The babushka bomb is real.

>says the muslim rape baby

Pure Russians are white. Russians mixed with Caucasus and central Asian people are not white.

Why do you post untermensch, if you appeal to pride in being Russian? Non-European =|= human

there is very little sami blood outside of finland most of us are of north germanic origin which are the original settelers in the north not the sami who came after us

>Russians mixed with
They are not Russians then, idiot. Do you call half Somali mongrels Swedes?

depends where from in russia you are from it is a big place

w2c skinny slav gf

> even the """white""" people in russia look like shit

wow

Bullshit, i once saw a nigger talking to churka in their gibberish language. I had a catharsis, world shall never be the same for me .

Sami came after you didn't stop half of Swedes and Northern Norwegians from mixing with them. Danes, Western Norwegians and Skanian Swedes are welcome in New Bavaria. Not the rest of "Nords"

Most Russians are part Tatar and other shit though

Jews say all white people are not white if they want the USA to genocide them.

They said Germany was not white in the USA before both World Wars. (UK knew they were white but anglos are anti-white, very similar to jews)

to bad that the poles where the ones who stopped the mongols unlike the muscovites who got raped as you say

They are not, dipshit. This comes from a Bavarian guy versed in human genetics and who lived in Russia for more than a year and traveled here on-and-off for the last two years a lot. Most of ethnic Russians are more European than ethnic Swedes. Untermenschen from Kazan and other filth is entire different story

>pol loves HAPAs
>pol claims Russian are white/chink mix
>pol hates russians
??
At this point any white looking people should be best friends, were getting systematically genocided

Only pure Germans are white... so that means Germany, and southern Scandinavia.

According to this, Denmark is probably the most white. Simply because Germany has disgusting Russian admixture...

But no less than 15-20% of the """Poles""" are in fact part lipka part ashkenazi untermenschen. They only stopped mongols(after two fails to do so) to import half a million of lipka filth and build mosques for them

Than how come Ann of Kashin has no slavic blood? Or is there its just not documented

i hate hapas, love slavs

quit acting like slavs are 50% asian

Any Russian-Canadians want engage in diplomatic relations?
It's for the future.

Long live Slavland; wish we didn't deport you in the 1800s.

Most Hapas are ugly af

>brown eyes
>white

nice try schlomo

Don't care, jew. Check out your papers. Fuck off. We speak genetics, not dynasty issues.

> When you call them 60percenter, you compliment them. More like 30-35% White? Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like 40% White country TOPS.

haha spot on

the eyes dont mix well

DESU the only whites are in Americas & some in maybe far far west Europe
these are the people who escaped
Russians are jews who mated with mongols for the most part

>brown hair
>negro nose

Non white