Wow

Drumpf just elected anti-Common Core kike as education secretary who believe that earth is 5000 years old. Congrats America. Keep being retarded.

I'd fuck her if you know what I mean

Not really, could you elaborate?

>anti-Common Core

I like her already

I don't know what you mean, user.

Still better than electing a paki as mayor of your capital city.

+1

Common core is trash though.

>Anti-Common Core.
Any flaws she might have in her personal beliefs are completely irrelevant in comparison to the benefit of being against a thoroughly shitty education plan that has thanks to poor teachers and just a shit setup consistently reduced our standard of education for years now. I hope she fucking destroys common core.

I'm not sure..pls explain

that's what happens when half of said city is Mulsim

>mistakes

fyi the Devoses are huge republicans in michigan. The dude ran for governor and lost. Trump gave his last rally at the devos place in grand rapids

if she is for school choice and vouchers that sounds good to me

Yeah... I forgot where I was for a moment

Common core makes you retarded. It's also retarded, like people who support it.

Anti-Common Corers literally don't believe in theory of evolution.

Please leave

> believe
Is it a cult where heretics are shunned or are you just mentally retarded because your shitskin parents are related?

/sci/ btfo forever

>Anti Common-Core

are you claiming this is bad?

To be fair it's not like Common Core made the American education system any worse, just awful in different ways

1.) that's not true in most cases

2.) who cares? is not teaching kids that we evolved going to hurt them in life? our education system sucks. in high school, we have mandatory art and music classes, but no classes on economics/finance/taxes etc. hell, English is the only mandatory class that we have that teaches you practical life skills. common core is a disaster.

OI GUV, IT'S SIX BONG!
>BONG
>BONG
>BONG
>BONG
>BONG
>BONG

Sure, but they can add numbers without the use of contrived mental exercises so who's the real winner

Is common core good?

Hey shillary shit poster. Tomorrow is a holiday here in the states. Go ahead and take the rest of the week off.

Common core is made by the kikes idiot.

2+2=5? Yeah that's from common core.
I think there is also 4+4=9 as well or something.

Nope.

>mfw it's actually just past 12 bong
You're welcome.

Common Core is very likely the single worst system of learning created in the past thousand years.

which is better than a nigger in charge of your entire country

The american education system is built on simultaneously treating their students as worker drones and eternal children.

Not introducing common core is just one step.

>Is common core good?
Common Core means that schools can't just make shit up because they disagree with reality.

The right wing are a bunch of fedora-wearing faggots who need to take their safe spaces and die in a fire.

Trans aren't men or women, they are trans. They're just different, it's OK. If you want to fuck them, just do it. What kind of faggot gets their moral guidance from NEET's? No one gives a fuck, your internalized guilt from religious conditioning or whatever is just weakness you need to overcome.

common cone is shit though, who cares

>12 bong

>at zero o'clock

quit living in the past stupid anglos

almost half of america believes in creationism. yet it managed to be the most advanced country in the world. really makes you think

That's too difficult to understand, can you please simplify?

What did he mean by this

>anti-common core

That's all you had to say, I like this person.

... and who's fault is that?

Really, the demand for being able to make shit up and rule over fiefdoms is the core of the modern American conservative. They want safe spaces. That's what they've campaigned for for decades. They want safe spaces so they can sell their air-headed beliefs to a public that can't have dissent. They want to Jonestown America because reality challenges their soccer mom politick stance.

For everything that's mocked about the left, the right is equally as fucking stupid and insufferable.

>creationists
Wow great job trum-
>anti comman core
10/10 pick trump 2020

Not for long :)

I don't get it

>using 24 bongs
You sicken me.

>Anti-common core

I get this is bait post but I'm ok with this. I got a compromise she enforces a throwing out of this common core garbage, but she believes the earth is 5,000 years old.

>be elementary schooler in the 80's
>be taught the basics of addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
>be encouraged to create a method in your head to help you through the basics
>get an A because you followed the basic rules and your own rules

>be an elementary schooler in 2010's
>get taught the most absurd, arbitrary, slow, unintuitive ways of figuring out addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division ever thought of
>get an F because youre not allowed to figure out arithmetic in a way that makes sense to you

They tried to standardize the blanks that kids are supposed to fill in on their own, and it literally stunts brain development and IQ

>government math

That's fine and dandy if that's all the term meant politically. Politically it means they want to be able to teach intelligent design in schools.

Fuck this country.

politically they want it to be up to the states and ultimately the parents, what they want taught.

>anti-common whore
>kike
pick one

>drumpf
I don't even know who this supposed "anti-common core """""kike""""" is supposed to be since you didn't mention what their name is, but whoever they are I already support them fully because you're a bongistani kike nigger and common core is for degenerate nation wreckers. Go suck off a goat, (((mohammed)))

> anti-Common Core

Remember that GamerGate's origin was the Common Core.

Trump is our revenge for the GamerGate

>Nerf education.
>No one knows the Constitution anymore.
>No term limits.
All part of the plan friend.

Can anyone shop ivanka face on big dick tranny that'd be hot

Salami Bacon, Hum Dude A Law

You are a fucking moron, OP.

If people vote for their local and state's board of education to teach their kids intelligent design they have every right to do so

t. Guy who accepts evolution as fact and hates intelligent designfags

wat

>checks flag
Oh

nicceeeeeeeee

>a fucking creationist
Why did we elect this man.

Fuck off Chad. The world is 5000 years old.

It's the other half that are getting shit done.

>Still better than electing a paki as mayor of your capital city.
>mfw

>murican education

thanks doc

He didn't choose RHEEEEEEE? WHAT?

Is that you, Moldova?

the very first universities in the states were developed by hard-line puritans. religion isn't the antithesis to progress

Is she actually a creationist?

DC City politics is pretty interesting.

Three parties basically:

Republicans: Mostly whites in Northwest

Democrat Splinter A: Lightskinned blacks from well to do families mostly in Northeast and white SJWs. Basically the conservative democrats of the city on fiscal policy and crime. Bowser is/has been a strong supporter of DC police in the recent past.

Democrat Splinter B: Gibsmedat nogs in Southeast.

Bowser is Splinter Group A Dem, so she is apt to be tougher on crime and not go full retard on budget. She replaced Vincent Orange of Splinter Group B who was a total piece of shit.

tl;dr: I know it looks bad, but it was actually worse three years ago.

"Big phony tits":

But it is you muppet! God created earth and man and evolution is a kike lie to push Christians away from God.

This. Get rid of that commie shit and literally anything else she does is irrelevant.