United Command General - /ucg/ Thread #1

Right now as you've all no doubt seen, there is a lot of heat flying left and right within the Trump coalition and more specifically the "Alt-right". Let's try to keep labels to a minimum, because I believe one of the issues we have right now are people getting too attached to labels.
What did we manage to do in the last year and a half? We got tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people from across the world, through the internet, to come together and channel our meme magic into a cause - getting a celebrity billionaire steak salesman into the highest office in the world. We did it and we won bigly.
So it's been a few weeks now, the election is over. Trump is making his appointments, liberal tears are still keeping salt prices at record lows - not much to be done here, happenings are naturally slowing down, but our perception of the political scene hasn't adjusted yet to the change of pace. We want to see action, we want to fight. If you are familiar with Warhammer(both 40k and Fantasy) you can see parallels with the Orks. Their WAAGH is essentially meme magic. Orks gather together and through fighting for and believing in a common cause they make things happen - they meme them into reality. When a WAAGH finds itself with no enemy to fight, it begins consuming itself. That is the current state of the Trump coalition and it does not benefit us because I don't see people actualy debating these things, just calling each other shills, cucks and controlled opposition. We're too high energy right now so there is only one solution - redirecting that energy outwards, into good causes. Ignore the left's attacks and keep on fightin' an' winnin' .
Therefore, let us talk about the common causes we have across the world and let's work towards advancing them:

1.Hofer - 4.December 2016
2.Italian Constitutional Referendum - 4th December 2016
3.Le Pen - April 2017
4.Pizzagate - Ongoing
5.AFD in Germany - Second half of 2017

What other happenings are there, Sup Forums?

First

First

SHADILAY WILL UNITY AMONG Sup Forums DEPLORABLE UNITE.

WAAAAAAAAGH
REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Bump for justice

slaughtering the elite pedophiles should be our priority, all of them.

>Report from the French Front National
The situation is Undecided yet, as a Result of the Primaries of the cuckservative Party Marine is Faced with a Strong dilemma.
The cuckservative are trying to appeal to Ancapists by wagecucking them even harder while giving muslims gib me dat, her Opponent Promised a 3 years decrease to retirement and 4 more working hours per week.
To create the Oppportunity for a Frenxit we must go /lepen/ to prevent destruction of social right for the Hard working Native French and to deport the Refugees to Roachland.

Pizzagate Summary Part 1
Pizzagate - Pizzagate while not surface level does not cover the broad range of time that is legitimately necessary to view the pedophilia ongoings of politicians and businessmen that has been continuing for over the past half century.

Back in 1984, the Westminster dossier, a report compiled by a British member of Parliament that contained information relating to notable British politicians and celebrities and their involvement in pedophile rings that not only spanned Britain, but Europe as well. This dossier was meant to be investigated and was handed off to two high up officials within the British government as well - but the allegations and evidence provided was never investigated. I'll be linking this to the past in mainland Europe, the continental US, and then bring it to the present day momentarily.

Part 2: Mark Detroux - while some know this man as an infamous pedophile, many know not of the sheer amount of police """bungling""" involved. The man barely served anytime when they found him guilty ORIGINALLY - this wasn't even his first time raping children. It comes as no surprise that some suspect the officers messed up on purpose, and that this was connected to a higher up ring... of course, this leads us to some infamous US cases, including that of Johnny Gosch. If you have a weak stomach, I'd advise you not read through the next paragraph.

John David Gosch was a young paper boy kidnapped along his route in September 1982. His mother was sent images of boys, bound and gagged - some of which included images of Johnny, which were traced to a website featuring CP. This is where Paul Bonacci comes in - dismissed by the police as """uncredible""", he brought a team of documentarians to the house where he too was supposedly involved (forced to rape Johnny) and even identified key features of the house, and it's basement (which can't be viewed from outside) without needing help. Of course, he has mental issues now, most likely from the trauma - but he was dismissed by the police who he too accused, as well as politicians in the area. It's no great assumption to believe that these political cases are linked - especially not with such high up politicians such as Bill Clinton and others being named in other cases around that same time.

kys potato, you have to go back

The problem lies as you have pointed out in the lack of any target. The shills are still going strong amd suppresing Pizzagate, what Sup Forums needs is a major happening or someone to channel meme energy into. This way most of the dissunited "alt-right" can focus on one thing.

Good post, 8/10 would reply to again. However its worth noting that the current "infighting" was provoked by external trolls, some prominent lefty blog ran a How To Use The Divisions in the Alt-Right Against Them story recently, and they seem to have desperately seized upon it as the thing that will finally stump the Trump somehow. Of course they fail to realize that diversity (of opinions) is our strength, we never had nor desired ideological unity in the first place, which is a foreign concept to the PC left.

Pic unrelated

Viva Sup Forums

Viva Los Pepes!!

This - although I wouldn't attribute all of it to that blog, many people would benefit from breaking down the right.

>potato
Not the right flag ya cuck

I remember that we've had fights like this before, during the election cycle, but the thing is that we had something to refocus our attention onto - which is what we should do again.

I think Pizzagate may be the highest priority target right now, with some people making preparations for the various elections. We managed to meme Trump because we had enough prep time. As an ongoing happening that is being actively surpressed I think Pizzagate has the most priority.

Good thread, bump

what's the point of this thread?

also why isn't Yami part of the kek meme. He fits so perfectly

Uh, happenings - potential for happenings during Trump's inauguration ceremony.

Uniting the various causes under one banner. Right now if you want to see how one of the "fronts" is doing you could go to their general and start digging through info to try and catch up. Here we can coordinate efforts, determine which target has the highest priority, gather general information together so we can get a better view on things
For instance, I didn't know about that blog before - it is information that helps create a bigger picture. With /ucg/ we could get that bigger picture, get a basic how things are going in various happenings.
Again, we have a lot of energy that we need to direct outwards.

The important point to me is that we should never be caught up on labels and the last thing we should ever do is allow the media to collectively label us.

Trump's first 100 days will be huge. He will try to do as much as he can in the 1st year to show his leadership ability.

We have to support him in virtually everything even if he cucks on some things.

Praise Kek.

We can support him while putting some pressure. If you remember, there were a few moments during the election cycle when people were getting concerned that he's cucking out on issues, such as immigration - before his big speech in Arizona, for a week or two a lot of people were concerned, but it turned out alt-right. It was the same with his VP pic - hell, I was mad the first two days that he chose Pence, but that turned out well. I believe in Trump's judgement overall, but we shouldn't slack off too much - putting some slight, subtle pressure is what should be done. Sup Forums has influenced the campaign before.

Let's talk about the inauguration though - do you think there'll be a happening there?

I don't think it's a good idea to make that kind of establishment. Sup Forums is meant to be a board of discussion. once you start making official agendas the board/site can be shut down

Reminder: One theory for the massive shilling going on right now is to prop up for a potential false flag, possibly targeted towards Steve Bannon.

RAISE THE AWARENESS LEVELS ANONS KEEP AN EYE OUT

ALL EYES ON BANNON

There will be some big protests but nothing unusual. Trump is mending enough fences with his cabinet picks.

its not really any different then what went on during the election its just to stop pointless discussion of shills, controlled opposition, and calling people cucks over trivial issues.
Basically promoting discussion of important events that needs to be talked about.

It's just a thread in which we compile discussion on various subjects and link them together.
Here, for instance, we see how the whole 'Fake news" narrative could be connected to Trump's cabinet, the alt-right, Pizzagate and more - through this line of attack the establishment will try to discredit us.

Bumping

Does anybody have any info on how the left is currently viewing Trump? His last few appointments and potential appointments have been non-white males and he's trying to mend fences and such - is the left responding positively or are they just asking for more?
How are other countries responding to the current developments too? I can say that here in Bulgaria news are percieved with a delay of several days - a guy I spoke with today who is a foreign policy "Expert" still has weeks-old info on Trump, not knowing for instance that it looks like Trump won't be so staunchly anti-green.

Eh, gimme a moment, I'll write up the perspectives of 4 different leftist positions.

confirmed

Establishment Democrat/Neoliberal - your "OMG he is literal hitler!!!1!!" type. They are the ones who either are in a crippling depression/will continue protesting up until inauguration and past then.

Classical liberal - Hated both Hillary and Trump, probably hated Hillary slightly less although some segments among them voted Trump in what they perceived as an anti establishment vote, like Brexit. They most likely are happy with him swinging back on a few of his policies, but already appreciated policies such as anti interventionism in foreign policy and being anti TPP. They either voted Hillary begrudgingly, voted Trump begrudgingly, or voted 3rd party begrudgingly.

Anti Establishment types - very split, a very bitter divide here. This is in large part due to the fact that some view Trump as establishment still, similar to the views of some on Sup Forums who call him a 'kike', a 'shill', etc. However, they aren't dismissed as shills by the left, they are embraced by the neo liberals.

Leftist Libertarian - This is where I fall among the spectrum. Most leftwing libertarians have very different views on issues from person to person, unlike neo cons and neo liberals who are very close on most positions. Most in this category voted 3rd party or Trump, as they knew many of his policies wouldn't get passed and they supported his left leaning policies, or that they couldn't vote Trump due to their conscience, and voted 3rd party as to not cow to the Hill shill.